1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Limited Suntan Hye: Spear of Dark Mist Valley discussion

Aug 1, 2007

1. She is absolutely amazing!!! I have a really newb question for you all....I don't have a doll yet, but I've been saving for Hye. Now, after I saw this tan Hye I'm thinking this is what I want to go with. Is it possible to buy this doll without the outfit and everything? Or do I have to buy the whole deal to get the doll I really want? I was looking on the website and I didn't see an area where you could just order the body or head. Either way, I'm still planning on Hye as my first doll.

2. You would have to get the doll and the outfit, but there are people who are more then willing to buy the outfit from you.

-Anneke

3. Jade19, I PM'd you ^^

4. wow! I love her as a tan warrior! (She makes me think of the character Loor from the Pendragon chronicles.)
      I wish Souldoll would offer basics in tan.

M

5. I absolutely LOVE Tan Hye! She's gorgeous! And I would love to see Souldoll do more tanned dolls as regular versions. I'd love to get her, but I just bought Mano!

Does anyone know if they will have a regular tan Hye? Or is it just this special Fantasy line they are doing this for - and I agree, that pricetag is downright paralyzing even if I did have the money.

6. wow... that outfit is kick ass. *o*

7. Dang it, dang it. I'm seriously pondering what I could sell to get her. Dang it. She's perfect and gorgeous.

8. Well, I just did a bad thing...I ordered. *_*

Holy crap. How did that happen? I guess I'm collecting women for my Uni Ark...they'll look stunning together.

Ah, but I love her so much. I'm gonna' go sell more stuff now to make up for what I just spent. *still in shock* I'm both nauseous and joyous.

:aheartbea :barf :aheartbea

9. Do you want her outfit, *Sara*?

10. Hehehe, I'm afraid I do. It's pretty amazing. Sorry. ;)

Good luck with finding one! If I change my mind about it when she comes in, should I drop you a pm? *assuming you haven't found one?*

11. Souldoll always HAS made some of the most elaborate limiteds out there. She's very pretty, I have to say. I like Hye and I like her, though the make-up is a bit startling at first.

12. Lexatot, and the other people who were wondering about SoulDoll making tanned Hye
      as general edition. I truly doubt they will. I asked them not too long ago if they would ever
      release more resin-color options for their general editions (because I always wanted a white
      Paris), and they said they don't have any plans on doing so.

I believe they are the only company that does this, and that makes their dolls more especial
      when they are LE, because they are available in white or tan resin, making them truly unique
      from their general editions. It's not just the face-ups and outfits you're paying for, it's the color-resin
      as well. The only exception is Celestyn, but he/she is only available in white-resin, as opposed
      to the normal.

- Enzyme

13. Thanks for the answer to that question, Enzyme. That's great that their limiteds are so unique, but yeah, I wish they would release more tanned in the future as regular editions. Oh well. Maybe someday, that'll change, but I'm not betting on it.

14. I actually prefer the white version!

15. Ohh, this girl is possibly EXACTLY what I've been looking for...

But I've got no interest at all in the outfit and such. I just want the doll.

Hmmmm...maybe I could order her and sell off the outfit? It IS pretty complicated...

16. Yeah, you can do that since I believe that someone will buy her outfit if you sell it (her outfit is limited, unique, and nice).:)

17. Well, I've done it. There's a "Spear of Dark Mist Valley" with my name on her. I've no use for the outfit, wig, and eyes. I might change my mind about those parts, but I doubt it. I just want her.

18. Just checking in to see if anyone's Hye has shipped. Mine hasn't yet. I'm really looking forward to it.

19. When you guys get the package, please don't forget to share your pictures of box opening or her! :)

20. Whoo! My tan Hye arrived today. I posted a few pics of her in the gallery. She's wonderful! I love her crazy outfit.