1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll 'Lune' of special color that is raised to ebay.

Jan 15, 2005

1. Splynterhayde - Yes, SoulDoll IS going to release Paris as a standard boy in their normal skin tone - he'll be $540 + shippping and stuff and he'll come with the new boy body. If I can't get one of these 'tan skin' Lunes, I'm most likely going to get a standard Paris when they release him and then sell the head (I only want the body).

2. :oops: I have no idea why this posted twice....and now it won't let me delete either of them.... *_*

3. Ah! Good then! Can anyone tell me if *any* if Paris' skin tones match an SD body? :/? In any colour? *still plans to get a Paris, but hates that body so darned much*

4. The SoulDoll skin is actually very unique - it doesn't really match ANY other company's skin tone. It's very translucent. However, I'm hoping blushing will cure that. **prays**

5. Hogawd, me too. If I have to live with *that* body I'll kill myself. XD.

Who're you looking into buying? Lune?

6. That was me, dammit. XD. *hates doing that*

7. I don't really care which one I get - either Lune or Paris would be fine with me, because I want the body. I'm going to either find someone to go in with me on it who wants the head, or I'm going to sell the head once I get the doll. The body is not really my style, but Talon has insisted that it's either that or a Hypermaniac boy body, and he prefers the SoulDoll one (because it has a...ah....a set of genitals, and the Hypermaniac doll is....not equipped) so....

8. Yeah, I really want the new boy body too, but don't care for the SoulDoll headsculpts. I was really hoping not to have to get a Beauty White head to go with, but I don't know that I'll have the money to try for one of the tan skin auctions. :oops:

9. Yeah, same here. And even if I did get a tan skin, I don't know if it'll match a Volks normal skin head, and I want to put a School A on it....

10. XD. Am I the ONLY one who likes the Soul Doll heads? (well, actually, only the Paris head, but still...XD....) Am I the ONLY one who hates the bodies? Geez, I should just buy the heads from all you guys. XD. Or at least, just the one. The Paris one. XDXDXD. And you guys can stick with your lumpy, deformed bottom bodies. XD.

11. I don't mind the bodies, they're just too manly for me. *laughs*

Splynterhayde: Not if I get to the Paris head first!!! *nyaaah* ^_~

I like Lune's head, too. <3

12. Are you kidding? Those bodies aren't *manly*! They're *deformed*! Their bums look like they've been steam rolled multiple times!!!! @_@!!!

And you can't have the Paris head first. XD. It's mine. XD. I'll even (*coughcough* steal *coughcough*) buy it from oyu if I have to. XD. But Paris (or at least his head) will be mine!!! Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan!!!

13. Duel, you and me, devonian gardens, midnight. Your choice of weapons. ^_~ (Ahah, j/k. This is, of course, all entirely moot at the moment, since even if there was a head kicking around up for grabs... we're both too broke. ^^;; )

I'd totally keep a Souldoll body for a big manly seme. If I had any plans for big manly seme dolls to enter my life. ^^;;; But it sounds like it would be much easier to sell it. *laughs*

14. Shaddap about being broke! XD! I'll get my monies soon, darned it! And as for the duel, you're on. XD. The weapon of choice will be spatula.

No kidding about the body though. <3. If I get the full doll, I'll just sell the body, just like that. Cuz lumps are bad. XD.

15. And I'm probably the only who wants all of Paris. I don't care much for their other sculpts, but Paris I absolutely adore. I love the more mature Souldoll body, and Paris' gorgeous headsculpt, and god, their OUTFITS. I wish that I had the kind of money where I could get one of the more limited Paris dolls -- that outfit alone would be worth it. *___*

My Jighad is either going to be a Paris or a Bermann, and part of me wishes that Bermann really were permanently sold out so that I could get Paris. xD

16. Paris's armour is _so_ gorgeous. <3

I hope they make a general release soon... and by "soon" I mean, when I have money. ^^;

17. Blah. I think his armour is the sheets. But, I'm in love with LE Paris' stupid big dummy dum head. XD. We should all split for one. Zoi can have is manly bawdy, I can have his (non) manly head, and Sha could have his gaudy outfit. ^^.

18. Oops. That was me. XD. I was uploadin' an avvie for buboe and forgot to log off. XD.

19. YOO SUMMABEETCH

20. But Sha wants aaaaall of him. xD; There's no way I could split up a gorgeous LE like that. My preeeecious. xD