1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll MARVIN Discussion Thread

Jul 11, 2006

1. Oh wow he's gorgeous! But I agree with everyone that the lips really need to be done differently :/

2. :D *steals him as one of her (future) doll's brothers*

(When I saw the notice, I went "Marvin! Marvin's a boy's name! I like boys! :D")

3. Did anyone order this boy yet?

4. I'm curious too, has anyone ordered and/or received this boy? XD

5. I think it's all in the angle and faceup personally.His faceup is blah...makes his lips look funny.He looks like Soulkid Snyder's older brother to me but has a touch of El in him in some of the photos.

6. I've got him on order. I can't resist the Souldoll boys; he'll be the fourth big Souldoll I've gotten (I've got a Miryu as well).

7. I cant wait to see him boleyn!Spam us with piccies!I dont think he's getting the credit he's due and I want to see more of him before I add him to the List or not

8. OMG THANKS FOR THE LINK HERE!

Well, O_O after all my doll frolic I think Marvin might be the one to be my first lol XD Because I'm really picky as who I'm going to give my BJD hymen too... And I think Marvin might pop that resin cherry.

9. hmmm hes nice, I like celestina one better.. except the feather thingy on the head... thats the only reason i wont consider buying it...

LOL my roommate HATES Marvin, she says the lips and noes is horrible...

10. Stil on my wishlist, I just think his face-up there is unflattering.

Hes still beautiful. <3

11. You're right... it's probably the wig/eyes/face-up combination that makes him look so off.

12. The lips aren't so bad in my opinion, he's actually very pretty. But he does look very feminine, maybe that's what bothers some people.