1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Shiva [With 4 Arms Gray skin]

Mar 9, 2010

1. Oh, wow. This is the first fantasy doll I really, really like! I love her face so much more in grey skin, her make-up is beautiful, and wow, just the idea of a 4 armed doll! ..what a challenge to make clothes for! Setting in 4 sleeves, oh noes! *cough* I hope she's not limited, just like Chiron..

2. THIS. This is the first fantasy doll that I've come closing to liking. Her face is gorgeous, her hands are delicate and so beautiful looking. STUNNING.
      Although I feel nothing for gray resin, I can't wait to see owner pictures of her, she's absolutely wonderful looking.

3. A girl? Isn't Shiva male?

4. I am going to try to get her, by any meanings. I already thought that Chantal version was stunning, but this gray girl is just radiant. And I have already a full court of hini inspiration, so she fits there like a glove. Argh, I am shivering to imagine the price tag! >_<

5. I believe Shiva is male, but this could be either an artistic representation or a mix-up, I suppose.

6. wow, how unusual, love her head dress as well.

7. Why, oh why do Souldoll want to KILL ME and remove all determination I had to not get any more big girls?!
      They nearly had me with Celina (I would have gotten her if her outfit hadn't sold out), they stole all my money with fullset Kayla.. and now THIS!?
      And she's not even a Double girl.. she's a GIANT ZENITH!! x__x

But..4.. arms... ::drools::

Disappointed with the human ears (just because I dislike human ears and on such a fabulous doll, why would you ruin her with boring ears?), but apart from that, there's not much I can say!!!!
      I wonder if she's limited or whether she's going to be the female equivalent of Chiron - a big fantasy girl in GS that will be basic.

Either way... dammit Souldoll.. dammit xD

8. I like her ALOT. I wonder what her shoulder joints will be like? It would be nice if you could choose to have her wear the 4 arms but then be able to take the extras off at some point and not have them look weird.

9. OH MY GOD

It's a good thing I never have any money anyway or I would be so tempted to buy dollies like this. :o

10. The face, resin and clothes are stunning! woow. 4 arms though? lol i think not XD. Anyway cant afford her :(.

11. yep! I'm screwd ... I HAVE to have her ... looks like my mnm head woot be getting a body yet :sweat

12. Zenith are not gigantic! they measure 65cm, like the super gems... and the body is sooo lovely! Argh, I want her noooowwww >_<!!!

13. From the News post:
      Although, there's always the Ardhanari aspect, taken to a full um "femaleness" for lack of a better word.

Oh, now that is a good question and valid point. It'd surely make for a more versatile doll, to be able to take off the extra arms, without it looking weird. But maybe with the right kind of clothing/layering, one could hide the attachment points for the extra arms. Saris/lunges for instance are handy that way, being wrap-able in many different ways.

For some reason, I always imagined Shiva as slightly more blue though, but none the less wonderful details!

14. There is an already existing version of this doll with two arms only; Chantal is the same doll, basically. And it is possible to order her in white and in normal skin resin, I think.

15. I LOVE HEr, I don´t think she is limited, because she is in category zenith and not limited category. I hope so, because I want to bring her home ...

16. Ahaha see I find Super Gem's gigantic, and that's why I only have ONE OF THEM! ::laughs::
      For me anything over MSD size is big and just a bit too much money to throw away on one doll (whereas I can rationalize thousands of tinies.. no one ever said my brain makes sense xD)
      But yeah, I consider SD dolls 'too big' so 65cm is o___o

I'm actually really looking forward to my Kayla coming because I hear the Souldoll Double girls are actually quite petite for SD size, so maybe she won't seem like such a handful to me!

At any rate. 4 arms, however big she may be, is SO TEMPTING. :drools:

17. Oh my gosh. So smitten. Gorgeous face, lovely hands and there are 4 of them. She's on the same page as Chiron, so here's hoping she'll be a normal release.

18. I like the way her resin sparkles. A lot of grey dolls seem to have such a flat colour to them.

I find SG and 70cm really big too, but when it comes down to it, I just go for it. I've never seen MSD size dolls that had the face or fantasy aspects I was looking for yet. (and I have 2 SGs and a thrid on the way, I just resign myself to giant beautiful dollies).

19. I THINK that's probably just blushing that's creating that effect, and in the past Souldoll have said they do not do blushing (I know it wasn't available for Celine)... but you never know, it MIGHT be the resin.
      Kayla looked sparkly too, which I'm still not sure is that actual resin or not.

The good news for you (and me!) is that a while ago when Celine was released I mailed Souldoll pleading for them to release a Soulkids girl in the same resin colour.
      They had no plans to do so, but they DID have possible plans to release a Soulkids girl in their Tarot Card series. As they really seem to be going with the coloured resin for that series, I think we can hope to see a beautiful fantasy MSD sized girl sometime during this series!!

20. Oh goodness.
      I had suspect she'd be like this with multiple arms but... oooooh she is so lovely.

From the news thread:
      Shiva is usually male and also blue... I have to say I like her this way more. :>