1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Shiva [With 4 Arms Gray skin]

Mar 9, 2010

1. Shiva is usually blue as well.

2. I love fantasy dolls, but she has got to be the one of the most beautiful I've seen so far. I love the 4 arms but I do hope that we will have the option to display her with just the 2 as well. And the grey skin- LOVE IT! I also have the GS Galena and Euclase , so I might need to start my own GS army. Now to find the funds for her- looks like I might have to sell off some of my guys that don't get that much playtime anymore.

3. Shiva's also represented as female in the Final Fantasy series, so I guess some people see Shiva as female. XD

4. This has to be one of the most beautiful dolls I have ever seen and I am so tempted. IF they release a white version then I'm really doomed. She is just WOW!

5. Actually, it looks to me like Shiva and Chantal are different. If you look closely, you can see the differences in their features: Shiva's nose is wider/more pronounced and less delicate than Chantal's, Shiva's jawline is stronger, Chantal's eyes are more doughy, Chantal's mouth curves up at the ends and Shiva's is more frowny...overall, Shiva just looks much more exotic than Chantal, so I'd think they're different sculpts altogether.

Which is confusing, since Chantal is advertised as "Shiva human"...or something @.@ lol

Nonetheless, Shiva is soooo pretty <3 Perhaps there will be a human version of her released, or maybe her set will come with a human torso a la Soom's fantasy + human leg sets?

6. Yay! :D I do not own even 1 MSD because none of them are fantasy enough, I really hope they do one in a green skin. I love green skin! (and I want a tree nymph to be my Elfdoll Tulie's mommy).

So does anyone know how long it usually is till full pictures and price will be up?

7. It is a striking, gorgeous doll. I just wished they'd chosen to celebrate Shiva as his male self, even if somewhat androngynously.

8. Hahaha, and here I was getting all weirded out looking at her and Chantal. I was thinking either it's the face up + gray resin or it's a different sculpt.

9. Me too. Having said that, she is beautiful. A very ethnic beauty which is still a rarity in the BJD world. Very refreshing. Very lovely. *hurries off to amend endless wishlist*

10. I think she looks like human version 2 but not human version 1. Though I would love to see her in an outfit like ver. 1

11. :lol: Yeaaah...I considered that, and while faceups have a crazy way of making a doll unrecognizable, there's only so much a different resin color and makeup will do for a doll...I didn't think changes that drastic could be achieved so simply :?

O'course, I could be wrong D: We'll just have to wait for more pics XP

12. i could've sworn shiva was hermaphroditic...eh, we'll see what soom does.

13. Zing! She is really gorgeous. Can't wait to see what people do with her.

14. While it's impossible to speak for all Shaivites out there, as there are countless manifestations of the Indian gods, it is true that Shiva is generally a male, and not a hermaphrodite. In fact, he's very frequently pictured with a raging erection, symbolizing his own control over body desires. Also, he's pictured as blue, but it's because he smears himself with the ashes of the dead, so perhaps grey isn't so far out of the realms of possibility. Though it's clear this doll was clearly not created with a perfect Shiva in mind--'cause really, where's the third eye?--I still want her, badly. ^^' You can always mod, if you want a proper Shiva.....

15. I'm assuming they took the name from the Final Fantasy Shiva, but I totally want to make her a representation of that bad-ass babe, Kali. She has four arms, and grey is fairly close to black.

And, since I have so many tinies, she can mother them all... :sweat

16. I want her to be Kali Maa too!

17. I hope they will release her as a human as well, with normal skin and body... I am deeply in love with her face, but fantasy dolls are nothing for me ><

18. Wow. She is in so very many ways a dream doll for me. But I fear her price tag. Grey skin and extra arms adds up to lots of extra money. I will have to wait and see. She is so amazing though....

19. I think the faces are pretty much the same... the 'different' look might be due the face up, the styling and the resin color; but the dolls look pretty similar to me, once that are looked past the customization differences... is hard to say, anyway, might be like Chiron; the human and the centaur version are really very different molds.

20. OH. MY. That is AWESOME!

But... but... Soom made Breccia, and Luts' Dark Warrior Bory, and my wallet! Stop coming, beautiful dolls! >.<

Well, maybe I can resist. I really wish she was blue instead of grey, and yeah, she is missing the third eye. Although third eyes kinda creep me out, so maybe that's a cool thing.