1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Soul-Double boy: I-SO

Apr 4, 2009

1. I already said on your LJ, Koko, but he's a lovely boy - far more handsome than I was expecting given the promo pics, too!

2. That is normal, it’s just the place where the magnet is set, showing through
      the resin. I own two other SoulDolls, so I can assure you it isn’t just Iso who has that.
      I don’t believe SoulDoll’s are the only ones that have that (magnet showing through
      the resin) either, some of my DIM MNM heads are like that as well, and I think I’ve
      seen a few others as well, though I can’t remember which right now (it’s not a bad thing
      though). Hope that helps! ^ ^

- Enzyme

3. :lol: Thanks hun, I was at least able to see that he had the potential there right from the start.

Enzyme- that's exactly what I wanted to know. Of all the magnet dolls that I own I hadn't seen anything like that before so I wanted to check if that was normal.

4. Even volks tenshis have magnet discoloration- it's a common thing where resin is thin or magnets are in the cast like volks.

Feeling better about the head size?

5. Never owned a Yo so I can't say that I'd seen anything like that before.

But I'm going to wait until he'd got a faceup, though I do really love how he looks on his own. :aheartbea

6. The face up will really help. Even though I knew how small he'd be I still balked at how he looked when he came. I felt much better after doing a quick face-up on him.

7. That's very good to know, he should be off to my friend's to get his faceup this Sunday if the weather's nice so I might be able to take some pictures after that of him.

Really looking forward to getting this one done. :aheartbea

8. Finally, I've found an I-SO via secondary market. And on top of that, he sports wonderful make-up. My Franz is everything for me and lots more! :dance

Posted some quick pictures in the gallery.

Now I have to make a proper wig for his beautiful head.

:clover :clover :clover :clover

9. SO glad you could find noe of these rare darlings! Should we make a data base or just keeping them in general soudoll double jointed?

10. I-SO are so rare, it would probably be the same either way.
      Although, I guess for those who are truly interested in seeing them,
      it would be better to have a database of their own. Personally I don't
      mind either way. ^ ^

I still need to make a wig for mine. U_u;;

- Enzyme

11. I vote for Bird of Hermes to start a database, since her doll was the first to arrive!
      Aaaand , I thought the title, which was suggested earlier was great!!
      Wasn't it I'm so sexy or something similar?

12. lol, yes, I'm SO sexy was my suggestion. I'll certainly make it if people will post their lovely boys.

13. I'll post mine, after I make him a proper wig... I procrastinate. ^ ^;;
      So, I'll probably won't be one of the first ones to add my Iso, but I definitely will
      after he has the right hair (and maybe a better face up! XD).

I am good with any name for the dtbs; I SO Sexy, I'm SO Sexy, they are all equally sexy to me *JK*... XD

- Enzyme ^ ^

14. I'm jumping in here now to say, I just received my I-So, bought second hand here on DoA and he is absolutely stunning. He's so handsome and looks quite nice next to my other dolls. <3

This guy is an amazing poser right out of the box. o.o I was quite surprised by this.

15. the soul doll double bodies are complete love and I am glad that you found an I-so and love him~

16. They really are! I'd never actually played with a souldoll before getting him and he's quite amazing. <3

17. Did anyone create a Database thread for this boy?
      I can't seem to find any!!

18. I never did create a database since only one( maybe two) other person seemed interested and I'm not sure if there are enough of them to warrant a separate databases considering SoulDolls seemed clumped in one.

We still could though I suppose?

19. I found several threads for Souldoll. In some, double boys and girls are together and in some, boys such Zii completely alone.
      If you make one, I'll add mine!! Thanks!!