1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Soul-Double boy: I-SO

Apr 4, 2009

1. Wow! He has a fantastically expressive facial sculpt!! Nice!

2. Just a teaser! The Apprentice Guardian Angel.
      [​IMG]

3. Looks cool dragon!
      I have a pic of him in a different wig to post and will try to get those comparison photos soon too.

4. Tanks for all the help guys! You got to cut down on the wig size that I was going to order for my boy.

Looking forward to seeing them when you do get them. :)

5. Got my I-so today. He's lovely but that wee head bothers me a bit. Think I'll wait until Sunday to decide his fate.:(

6. Does he have a face-up? A face-up really made me feel great about mine. I didn't like the small size either- it was smaller than even I had thought it would be- but it was solved with a face-up and his wig.

7. I did get him with a face-up and he looks very cute wearing his military hat (that's as far as I got with his outfit). I'll give him a little longer but he may be one that leaves.

8. I hope that you manage to love him <3 if you don't though- I know someone who would likely snag the outfit, Moonlight Wonderer.

9. LOL, He's cute. He kinda reminds me of Minho from the k-pop group SHINee!

10. OoooOooHhhh,outfit :D If you dont like it,I'm interested :)
      Makes me annoyed I can't order mine today as I am going away in a few weeks,and he's bound to come when I'm away :|

11. I can actually use the jacket and shirt but the pants aren't even standing-room only on my other boys. Which is a shame because I love Souldoll's outfits!

12. Hi guys~

I've been thinking of getting an I-so ever since I stumbled upon him in the website. He'd be perfect for one of my characters. Is there any more photos around? I already seen those in this thread, but additional photos are always lovely. And so far, the two I-so's around are white skins, I wonder if anybody have him in normal skin yet?

13. I think there are only these two right now- unless someone else's has arrived home that we don't know about . I have more photos- but have yet to have time to post them, the head comparison shots I took, or take measurements for someone! Gah- no life right now- Disney eats my soul though I will try to get them up sooooometime.

14. Yes, I'd still love the comparison pics! :D

I'm planning on getting my guy in normal skin but only sometime in November or December, and then going to be modding him a fair amount. But I can get blank pictures for you guys. :sweat

15. EMERGENCY! ESP cof you Kokoryta!!

I-so only has one week left before he disappears!

"Title Goodbye.Iso.
      Hello?

We regret to inform you suddenly that Iso will be not saled anymore by sculptor's personal reasons on our site.
      Iso will be saled just for a week from now.
      After then, it's impossible to purchase him.
      Please understand that this situation may caused.
      Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about him.
      Thank you. "

16. It figures! Every time I like to get just a head from SouDoll,
      they never put it up for sale (alone)! Then they go and discontinue
      the doll, before I get a chance to consider buying it whole!
      I&#8217;m beginning to think that I&#8217;m cursed&#8230;.>_<;;;

- Enzyme

17. *swears violently for about ten minutes*

Okay, I figured out that I can buy him after I get my paycheck on Thurs...I will be hella broke for the next two weeks, but I can swing that. I will have enough for food and gas and that's all I need. The only bills I need to pay are due at the end of the month, after another paycheck, so I'm good on that, too.
      Dammit Souldoll. >_<

18. ...Thank you, seriously, I wouldn't have noticed that likely. :(

Anyway, guess who is now waiting for an I-so? :sweat

19. WHY must you do this to me, Souldoll? D:

Bird of Hermes: thank you so much for that info or else I would have missed my chance! ;_;

20. Not a problem guys. I saw it in the news section and had to hurry right over and post it here! I knew there were a lot of people waiting to order this boy and I'd hate you guys to miss out.