1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Soul-Double Discussion

Jun 15, 2010

1. Hi everybody!
      Let me please introduce my very unexpected yet very cherished guy to you, D^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. D looks amazing, congrats!

3. Thought i would bump the thread with a few shots of my girls Larkspur and Wisteria

[​IMG]

4. I added two Granado V-01 to my group of boys now the twins have other members for the Kpop group. My Asian boys all together. They have costuming and other things to worry about.
      [​IMG]them by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

I have some names I came up with for the group what do you think of any of these.
      R3S1N or R3s1n
      Reez-Sin
      ReSin Boyz

Or keep thinking????
      Edit: R3S1N8 is the winner.....

#644 SteamWitch, Aug 15, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    5. I like R3S1N myself. :3 That's a good-looking bunch of guys, at any rate! :D

6. Thanks, I like that name the best of the bunch, though april gave me a great addition to R3S1N to R3S1N8 and I am going to use it. Trying out my rusty drawing/artsy skills to come up with a group logo. I can't wait to get them in a few outfit tryouts.

Edit: Their new band logo
      [​IMG]r3s1n8 logo by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

#646 SteamWitch, Aug 16, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      My Juhl, Rye, and Lampard. ^_^ They have really evolved over time, I love how versatile their sculpts are.

8. Finally joining this thread! Bought a Rye during their discontinuation event but had her sitting in a box for almost a year while I tried to figure out her look as well as decide on a face up artist. Its a shame that Souldoll will no longer be offering the double line as the bodies are really nice. Anyways, here's my Rye

[​IMG]
      Souldoll Rye faceup by dybbuk (3)
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity

#649 Mu Shu, Oct 29, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    9. Hello!
      Here is Lucretia, Souldoll Rye hybrid with April Story.
      Oh, how hard was to find the right body for her. I am still very dissapointed about double line closing
      [​IMG]
      Lucretia
      by Reinameron Vesper, on Flickr

10. I've been out of the hobby for like two or three years but in the end I got back to my bjdolls :)
      This is my Souldoll Kanguk hybrid. He has been with me for like 5 years but for now I have no idea what his name is, since I am completely redoing the story (I have been into more realistic stuff before, now I have switched to fantasy :)).
      I think i will not change makeup, wig and eyes but i am to reblush his body and wolf parts. And, of course, I am also waiting for proper fantasy outfit :D
      [​IMG]
      To cut story short on his appearance: he is from the people who live under the mountains for their fear of the Sun. The y have been in close friendship with animals therefore they have beasty parts of their bodies. He has also been a [​IMG]little too hard on studying magic he should not study so he accidentally got horns.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. @Elzerough wow! He is on supergem ,wow wow! Amazing boy :D

12. I love seeing the different Ryes! I am thinking about re-painting mine soon...I do that every now and then.
      I recently made a new wig for my Juhl though.
      [​IMG]

13. @Reinameron Thanks! Yeah, I tried both old and new (for that time) soul double bodies but I have always wanted bigger body for him :XD: I sometimes think I should buy even bigger (more muscular) one, but I am too deeply in love with wolf parts :kitty2

@NekoSam Wow, I love the makeup! How colours look great altogether with skin tone and wig colour. The wig looks perfect you're really good at crafting wigs :love

BTW does anybody have any photos of Souldoll Double guys (esp Kanguk ahaha) with any girls looking good together? I want to get my guy a girlfriend but cannot choose doll to fit both the character I have created and Kabguk sculpt *_*

#654 Elzerough, Nov 12, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    14. Thanks! Your Juhl is very elegant as well. I love how the sculpt seems to inspire white themes.
      I'm not really planning to change her makeup much, just a little update as far as my skills. I think I'll make her lips a bit darker though.
      Here is London (my Juhl) with his hubby on their anniversary.
      [​IMG]

15. I have finally received part of an outfit I wanted for Eugene (my Kanguk), so here he is. Why part? Since he has wolf legs I can not fit any trousers and I can not take them off as well since I do not have enough power :doh
      Anyways I love how he turns into a real fantasy hero.
      [​IMG]

16. My older twin (KangUk) KiYoung, listening to a new song for the band, R3S1N8.
      [​IMG]