1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Soul-Double Discussion

Jun 15, 2010

1. Yalaren (Ize) recently got a new wig. His previous one was very nice but I like him much better in this one.
      [​IMG]

2. your Rye is lovely! Worth the time you took to consider her look. I adore her faceup and this outfit is gorgeous. Is it from Souldoll? Congratulations, a bit late, but i am new to DoA!

Amazing faceup! beautiful and unusual - so striking. I love the way you have created lip lines on his lips and the gorgeous colors you used.

#662 furbikini, Apr 29, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2017
    3. Juhl is such a lovely sculpt. If I knew what character he was in any of my worlds, I'd stalk the MP relentlessly for him. SD makes such lovely dolls. It is a shame they decided to discontinue their double line. I totally agree that it would be great if they brought that size back.

4. Juhl is gorgeous! The only thing that always baffled me about the Double boys was their necks...

5. I absolutely love the Juhl sculpt too, he has quickly become one of my favorites...even if mine looks like a total jerk compared to all of the others I've seen. He's such an ass.
      [​IMG]London by Alicia, on Flickr
      And his sister, my Rye, is so sweet too.
      [​IMG]Lotte by Alicia, on Flickr

6. Without a doubt Souldoll faceup artists are some of the best if not the best imho. I really do love the ones I have been able to get. @Reinameron Juhl is gorgeous and so is Rye @NekoSam

7. I have the default face-up on Warrick (Titika head) and its beautiful and def worth the extra I paid for it. I'm waiting on Eilam (Vito Rail) and I got him with the default as well because it looked so nice in the promo shots. The only negatives I can say about the face-up on Warrick is that there's a touch more blush/pink than I like and there's a small spot on one cheek that has a strange... mottled look that's only visible from certain angles and under strong light. I think the MSC did something weird and I've never been able to capture it with a camera. Oddly, when he'd got his wig on, it doesn't seem like too much blush/pink.

Yalaren (Ize) is very photogenic and a breeze to pose. I know these dolls are supposed to be but I swear some just seem to have the camera love them more than others.

8. Your brother and sister are so beautiful and interesting, especially Juhl)
      Their faceups are very gorgeos, yes, but some of them are very specific)
      Not like zenith boys neck ))

[​IMG]
      Lucios
      by Reinameron Vesper, on Flickr

9. Hello, would like to ask you all how similar are Soul Doll's face ups to the ones shown on their promo pics?

10. I got a Titika head (he's OT for this thread) with the default face-up last year and it was pretty much bang on. When I got the head I thought they were a bit heavy with the blush but once you get a wig on them, oddly, it's not. I'm currently waiting on a Vito Rail with the default (again OT for this thread) but after seeing the awesome job they did on my other boy, I feel it's money well spent. The boy I have that is appropriate for this thread doesn't have a default face-up but I bought him 2nd hand.

11. Thanks for the insight! Did you choose the default make up or the special make up?

12. I got the default Titika face-up on him and I use that head on the Souloid body instead of the Phiel head as it works better for the character (the Phiel head is blank and living in a box in a drawer until I figure out what to do with it). I also got the default face-up for the Rail as I really like it for the character he will be.

13. Hi)) It's a pity this topic is not updated with beautiful dolls so long!

Here is my Daya))

[​IMG]

14. Is yours a company faceup?

15. No, this is a custom one)) I really wanted company face-up, but I bought her during the end of double line sale event and they did not offer makeup at that time. Daya's faceup is done by Barbelo))

16. Does anyone know of any 1/3 bodies that pose well that would fit a Soul-Double Lana head in WS? She seems to have quite a small neck hole so I worry that most bodies won't fit.

17. I really like dollzone bodies. AprilStory also fit, but need to be a little modded. Doll Leaves 1/3 body is also a good choice.

18. Thank you for the suggestions! I actually have a Dollzone body which I love but never thought to try putting my floating head on it :XD: but I will try it now!

19. You're very welcome!)) My Juana is on Dollzone NB58-001 body, and I've seen a Souldoll Rye on a DollZone NB58-002 body. Both look really nice, imho))