1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Soul-Double Discussion

Jun 15, 2010

1. Just tried putting my Lana head on the NB58-001 body, she looks perfect! Now I just have to save up enough to finally get her a body of her own :sweat

2. Anybody here have a Gisele head? I'm just curious about her measurements to make sure she won't look weird on a body I'm eyeing.

3. Does anyone have brands or sellers or patterns that fit these bodies?

4. I make my own so I'll be less than helpful. I have noticed that for the boys, they seem to have a little more junk in the trunk than some of my other guys in this size so you may want to pay more attention to that measurement. Pants that slip on with a lightly elastic waist are just fine for my other guys but require extra effort for Yalaren to fit over his booty. Once on him though, it's fine.

5. I have a Gisele. What did you need to know about her measurements?

6. Head, neck, eye size, etc. The usual boring stuff :)

7. AHh, head is exactly 8 in, neck hole is 8.5, and she can fit 14mm and 16mm eyes :)

8. Do you mind showing me how she looks with 14mm vs 16mm eyes?

9. Sorry this took so long! :sighIts a hassle trying to use flickr when they don't care to use html much.

I took some photos with the various eyes in.

First set, are both 16mm. Left is standard pupil, (8mm iris) eye; the right is a smaller pupil(6mm) eye.
      [​IMG]

Because her eyewells are a bit weird, she's better suited for low dome eyes-- otherwise they'll gap on the sides a little.
      .-------------------------------

Second set of eyes are both 14mm. standard (7mm) pupil on the left, and small pupil/iris (5mm) on the right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------------------------

3rd set of eyes are: 14mm small pupil (5.5mm) on the left, and 12mm standard (6mm) eyes on the right-- her eyewells are small enough for 12mm eyes, but they would have to be low dome only: otherwise they'll show gaps on the side.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(These are the only 12mm eyes I own cause I wouldve taken more pics with other sets if available)

Personally, I like small iris eyes more than standard cause they look more realistic, but its all up to you on how you want her to look.

Hope this helps!:)

10. Those help a lot! Thanks! :)

11. wow, this thread is old. so is my double guy, but he's well-loved. I bought him some new clothes and a wig. so, of course, he wants to show it off.
      hopefully, someone is still watching.

[​IMG]

:chocoberry

12. I'm still kicking around here. Although I don't think I've posted a pic of my new-to-me boy, Ji-Sun. He's a Double Juhl. Annnd of course I don't have any decent pics of him kicking around. It's on my ever growing to-do list though.

13. Hi everyone, I wonder if I can get some help matching a souldoll Rye double head to a body? Ideally, I would love to see any double heads on a Zenith body? I have already tried her head on a Vito body and it didn't work

Rye has a 7.5cm neck hole, S3nith body has a 8.5cm neck. Modding advice would be helpful too!

14. @Ano-Nimmy Are you sure about the neck circumference? Supposing you are talking about the Zenith girl, SD gives the neck circ. of the new double jointed body as 8,8cm. For the older body they said 9,5cm but I don't know if that's true. My Zenith girl's head circumference is only a little bigger than my double girl's, but the former's features are bigger and the face is longer, so that may figure into proportions as well. Sorry I cannot check in person right now as I'm sick... the double girls are just very petite all over whereas the Zenith girls are the complete opposite.

15. I would be looking for her head to be in good proportion to her body. Going off the old double body, its 8cm neck, which I'm assuming would be the body Rye would have had.

The problem is, Souldoll keep changing the sizing for ther kid, double and zenith sizes
      Any help would be so appreciated! I'm just desperate to get her a body now

16. Hi there! Haven't been here for ages... Souldoll double line has been always my ultimate favourite, especially several sculpts and old version boy body, it's so perfect, so I still have hopes they will someday resurrect them... but actually I'm here to share recent pics of my SeHyun, love him so much 。♥‿♥。

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. @Ha-Neul Thank you for sharing him, he's just gorgeous!
      I wish I would have stuck with my Morse back in the day, but back then he was the only guy who had such a tiny, tiny head and he looked so odd with all my other SD guys, so I finally let him go *sigh* I always hoped they would renew their 60cm line again, but somehow Souldoll doesn't want to fill the gap between 50 and 70cm. That's a shame, especially when they had such iconic SD sized dolls from the beginning.

18. Their 60cm boys are wonderful. I was lucky enough to get mine (Ize & Juhl) 2nd hand. It would be really nice if they brought this size back. Perhaps if they got enough people asking them to that, they would.

19. Mandagore
      Oh, thank you so very much!^^

And absolutely agree with you, guys, I still think their Asian sculpts were truly outstanding and iconic, and as for me old version male double body still the most perfect one to deal with, even Volks Graffiti can't withstand the competition, all clothes look absolutely fantastic on it and its posability and balance are just no joke, so perfect, so I mentioned it several times on their official instagram, commenting new releases, saying how much I love and miss double line and praising sculpts and old version body, but they, unfortunately, only wholeheartedly thanked me for my words...><'

In the meantime I found one more photo from the other set I haven't shared yet =^_____^=

[​IMG]

20. I need to take some new pics of Ji-Sun since he now has his "default" outfit finally (shipping during this pandemic is hideous). I call it his bondage kimono as it's an outfit by BIA and came with the kimono and a leather harness & chain sort of thing. I think it's perfect for the God of Carnal Desire.