1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Soul-Double Discussion

Jun 15, 2010

1. Ditto masala_chai_tea- my Killian can also wear largish 7-8 wigs (some fur wigs, & Leekeworld mohair brown, blond was too tight for some reason). And I really like 12 mm eyes.

2. Hey, Pandy! Paolo is going to be my second Souldoll. They're spendy but gorgeous. So who do you love?

3. Just feeling the need to show off a little... I made a rainbow choker for my favorite girl today :3

[​IMG]

I can't wait-- I'm taking her to a meetup this weekend! She'll be in a kimono, and I've made matching necklaces for her to wear with it~ *_* Her first meetup~

4. More souldouble!

[​IMG]

5. This is the story of my life... XD
      I've ordered Soul-kid Lily.C, next will be Soul-Double Star, and after that, Soul-Zenith Key.

Star is definitely my favourite mold <3 She's just so sulky/peaceful. I hope to buy her at the end of the summer. I'll mod her boobs away though, since her character is a child.

6. Good day for everyone) I need some advise about double-girl head. After some time Souldoll producing a separate head? I dream about Mariani, but don't like double body at all(( Some mounth?
      And another question about hybrid's. May be smb. know - with which can soul-souble head hybriding? -__-""" i think about zaoll body, but it's just a thought &#1058;_&#1058;'""

*sorry for bad english((

7. Hello ! Here is me Souldoll double Juana :

[​IMG]

Outfit and wig just for picture, I'm still searching for the right style for her ;)

8. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but, what company has 60/58 cm female bodies that match Souldoll's white resin? I want to buy a head and am not sure what kind of body would work, as I don't like how short the souldouble bodies are. Thanks ^^

9. Hm, I know that Soom's Cream White matches Souldoll's white skin reall well. Other than that I'm not sure!

10. Hi everyone. I would like to introduce Rhonda (Queena). She's normal skin. Been with me for a while before i figured out what fits her and what doesn't
      [​IMG][​IMG]

#70 jadedkuroshi, Jun 29, 2011
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    11. Hello !
      I was planning to buy a Souldoll Philippa and just wondering if 8-9' wigs were really too large. And if so, does the 7-7.5' fit ?
      Oh, and your girls (and boys ;) ) are lovely !

12. Hi:)

I am not the biggest fan of the Soul Double bodies. It`s the joints that I don`t like to much. But I might want to get a KANGUK head. But then he will need a body. Is there any Souldoll resin comparison thread?

13. Here's a photo of my newly arrived Paolo. He's quite a bit prettier than the company photos.

[​IMG]

Celestial, your Juana is so delicate and pretty, like she's made out of sugar. I love your Queena, jadedkuroshi. The wig and eyes go well with her face.

14. jadedkuroshi your Queena is so pretty! The wig is such a nice colour.

I've found 8-9 wigs much too big for my Philippa, 7-8 works very well. I have wigs from Leeke/Luts/Dollmore in that size and they're all fine, occasionally a little bit tight but once they're on they stay on, heh.

It's a shame they're discontinuing some newer dolls, I was worried Juana might be one of them but luckily she's safe, she's high up there on my wish list!

15. I'm so upset they are discontinuing Paolo so soon, I almost feel like crying! I love him :(

16. I just heard about Paolo being discontinued D:. I am so glad I got him when I did.

If anyone is thinking about him, please go look at photos myself and Polyhymnia have taken. We both have box openings up! I was very nervous about him at first but he is so amazing, please don't miss out D:

17. I'm terribly in love with Juana...but it's only her head! I love her face, but I'm really not very fond of the souldoll bodies -.-' so i've been trying to look around other places to see what might work instead, but I'm only about a year or so into BJD's so I have no idea how to go about it.
      Been looking at the Iple House S.I.D body, and I *think* it could fit, the heads are about the same size, but then there's the matter of wether or not the resin colour would match...gah.
      Does anyone have experience with mixing souldoll and iple house?

18. I was lucky and debated for about 5 seconds before getting Paolo, after that last call sign went up, I ordered him likity-split lol. I got him a custom face-up, so we'll see how that turns out, but I'm so excited to see him! Does anyone know what size crobidoll wig would work for him? I really like shorter styles, but I'm not sure how they run on Souldoll heads...