1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Soul-Double Discussion

Jun 15, 2010

1. Oooo, Paulo is lovely!! There don't seem to be many Soul Dolls around that I've noticed, really! I'm not sure why, either. I imagine he got a lot of curious looks at the coffee shop!

2. Haha...not really! ^_^; the workers are used to us since me and my friend go there a lot. She had her MSD's and one of her tiny's with her...you'd be amazed how many people just pretend like there aren't dolls sitting and standing there.

Sometimes we get random people asking us about them...most times though we just get ignored.

I noticed that also, the not many Souldoll dolls. It's really a shame, they are really nice. He has a few faint seam lines but nothing I can't live with. Infact my MNF has worse ones! The body poses pretty good to from what I can tell....

Then again with him being my first SD I really have nothing to compair it to other then my MSD and tiny's. ^_^;

3. I looked over at my boy while I was shopping for some new clothes and a new wig for him and he was just watching me so I snapped a pic, thought I'd share with the lack of Souldoll sharage around here. Paolo again, had to cut off some of that hideous wig they sent with him so I could see his face to even imagine the possibilities hahaha. I'm thinking blonde, medium length, hanging down around the neck line, and some lovely black lace clothes to sheath his nice white skin...whatcha think 'bout it?

[​IMG]

(p.s. sorry not the best pic, in the moment with my iPhone lol)
      (p.p.s not meant to be sultry, even with his nice custom face and blushing...he is kinda dorky most of the time hahaha)

4. Yay! Another Paolo! ^_^ I got that wig also with mine....didn't realize that they were coming with a free wig. I plan on using it for another character I have planned.

Was wondering if anyone had suggestions of doll companies for clothing....I know that Dollheart fits, though the pants are a tad short.

5. Going by measurements alone, most SD13/SD clothing should fit them... the sites I poked were Luts, Nine9Style, and Tata's. I can't be 100% on that though, since I don't own a Soul-Double boy... yet!

Which brings me to most of my reason for posting, lol-- I'm getting a Soul-Double boy! :D hopefully soon, we're going to order by the end of the month if I can get some things sold. But I'll hopefully be getting a Soul-Double Morse to be my lovely doll-zation of Dean Winchester from the show Supernatural. (My girlfriend is getting a Soul-Double Eliot for Sam!) I'm really, really excited :)

6. Just wanted to point out to anyone that is getting any Alice Collection clothing...I got one of their suits (it's black jacket with tails, a silver/grey vest and black pants) The pants are a tad to short and the waist a tad to big. Seems these boys are a little long legged and small around the hips compaired to whatever the model for the AC clothing is.

It works okay for me, cause my guy wears long knee high boots, but I thought I would point it out for anyone that plans to order clothing from them. Don't know if it's all the same or just this suit that I have.

7. Hello there everybody! :) I've been looking for pictures of a Souldoll Double girl (since they're so short) next to any 60cm-ish boy, and I thought this might be a good place to ask.

8. Hi everyone :)
      I have a Souldoll Harace with me currently, and was so surprised how tiny the head was, compared to the body-- and in comparison to my other dolls lol
      I honestly thought that the head came to me shrunk! Am I the only one who thought that??
      Also, I was wondering if there were other dolls that look compatible with a souldoll (ie- Supia girls and etc)

9. ohhh...he's very nice! I'd love to see more of everyones dolls. ^_^

10. I'm Sorry If This Has Been Posted Already & If It Has Please Delete But I Could Not Find It Any Where. I Am The Proud Owner Of A Souldoll Soul-Limited Lune. As Such I Would Like To have a Thread To Picture Spam, Talk & Show Him Of To Other Proud Souldoll Owners. So Please If This Thread Dose Stay Feel Free To Post.

Please & Thank You

11. I Guess I Should Start This Off With Introducing My Souldoll Lune. This Is Kamalei, His My Surfer From Hawaii. :)

[​IMG]

12. Yes, the smaller head size is why I like these boys- more realistic imo. Your boy looks amazing!

Here is Raz (sideways) my Killian:

[​IMG]

Hi Kamalei *waves*!

13. "Kamalei Waves At Raz"

:whee: Lol, I Started A Thread But Got Moved Here. Happy To Meet You All. :whee:

14. Hi everybody!

Does someone have a comparison picture of a souldouble girl and boy together ?
      It would be helpful! Thank you !

15. oh yay! More people to talk with! ^_^ I have a Souldoll Paolo.

Here's my guy Xerxes:

[​IMG]

Just got a new camera for Christmas (a DSLR!), so I'm still working out the bugs in it. I'd like to know where everyone gets their clothes!

Xerxes has on a Dollheart jacket, a Alice Collections shirt and the pants I made myself....I'm trying to get a feel for what really fits these guys. ^_^;

16. I like Xerxes look- very debonair! Regarding what clothing fits, is he on the old or the new double body? I only know what gear fits the old body :)

17. oops sorry! He's on the new double body....I went that way cause I wanted him to be a tad bit shorter. I have noticed that the pants that come from Dollheart and Alice Collections (the only two I've tried so far) are short in the legs and big in the waist...though they fit in the behind. LoL!

The shortness doesn't really effect me because he always wears long boots, but the waist is a bit annoying.

18. :) Raz & Xerxes Are Really Cute. :)

I Have Not seen Another Souldoll BJD Other Then The Chiron My Friend Has. My Lune Is Way Old (Love Him No Matter What) But His Joints Are Really Thick Compared To The Newer Souldoll Bodys. I Was Thinking Of Getting Kamalei A New Body But I Dont Know If It Would Be Compatible With Him.

:...( Help Please :...(

19. This thread is useful: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?264928-Souldoll-Double-Boys-and-clothes/page3&highlight=souldoll (it covers the newer body on page 3) :)

20. I love your photo. I have the Paulo head, but I am trying to find a body I like that is a good color match. I did contact Souldoll to see if they were going to make a NL sculpt in the size of the double jointd dolls. They said they were working on one. If they do, I will have to get the Souldoll body. I really want a body for him, so I can interact with him. I may have to just look at some other bodies and see if I can get one to work for him.