1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Soul-Sweet Discussion Part 1

Feb 12, 2008

1. Wow, this thread hasn't been posted on in nearly a year! Is anyone else excited about the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs dolls? I love several sculpts and the outfits are gorgeous. I want someone to buy one so I can see owner's pics!

2. I saw some of the little Soul Sweet dwarves are named after Watership Down characters and made delighted squeaking noises. XD They're all so cute, especially Ranbi! I'm glad they're not limited sculpts.

3. I just saw the new event dolls from Souldoll, I love Ranbi too. <3

After looking through the pages again, I think Woundwort, Blackavar and Ahrairah are also very beautiful.

4. Can anyone reccomend a site where I can buy clothing for the Souldoll sweet line?

Excluding their own site of course!

Thanks x

5. I have a Ranbi and Blackavar on order, and was wondering that myself -- checking out their measurements, though, looks like they are a fairly standard YoSD size. Very close to Volks YoSD and Fairyland's Littlefee, so any clothes from those company should probably work, or any outfits on Etsy and Ebay labeled "YOSD." But, I'm not sure if the current Sweet line has the same measurements as the older line...?

6. I was about to ask the same question! I just ordered a Ranbi and my tiny clothes are all made for the slim tinies, not a standard size. At least I'll have time to shop?

7. hey guys,

I'm firmly planning to get a souldoll sweet blackavar, but i want her in tan skin. there is an event going on right now and I'm not sure I'll be able to get her in time with this event. i really hope the tan skin is available after this time period.
      edit: I contacted souldoll and they said the tan option for resin is not limited, but they might stop it when they feel like it. I'm still trying to save up some more, so I can order her by the end of this month. ^^

as for the size of the little ones, i assume they have the same size as soom teenie gems but are more sturdy. ^^

8. I can't believe how few of these sweethearts are on the forum! I adore Woundwort. Having mostly gone to large dolls and never owned a tiny, I'm nervous about size. Do you think a Sweet head would fit a Kid body?

9. Anyone know if the heads would fit? I might end up with an adorable army.

10. Bumps for question. Anyone know the answer?

11. Quick picture-spam of my new Sweet Mia (between hoof and claw) in default faceup and the Christmas outfit

[​IMG]

12. OldMagician , she's beautiful! I love the wintery scene :) If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to take a close-up picture? I'm curious to see the details of her sculpt and default face-up!

13. Anna: My pleasure, ^_^

[​IMG]

(For more pictures follow the link in my sig, and go to Candr'a page at the end)

14. OldMagician , thank you so much! She's gorgeous - even prettier than in official pictures :) The face-up is very nice! I like that they used such lovely, long lashes!
      How do you like her body? Does it pose well?

15. Anna: Surprisingly well, All limb joints are double-jointed and locks into place nicely, , the thigh joints locks into place as it should (in my opinion), the torso-bust joint also works nicely, she can both arch back and slump forwards. Joints for hands and feet are a bit limited, but the fact that she comes with four pair of hands overweight that.
      The double joints fits so snugly that I first thought she had single joints.
      When I get time I'll take some posing pictures.
      The lashes are lovely but was a bit loose (easy to fix), the eyes I do not like though, it's their "twins eye" type, and they are very hard to place in any way but straight forward, partially because of the high dome. Overall I am very happy over the new little one. ^_^

16. OldMagician, it sounds like a body that I would like! I'd love to see pictures, when you have the time :) I am not a fan of Souldoll's double eyes myself. The domes are way too high and it pretty much means that I can only have them in one position (I have this issue with a Soulkid, as she still has the default eyes Souldoll sent).

Are you happy with the quality of Souldoll's outfit for her? Does it fit well? It's absolutely gorgeous!

17. The outfit is simple, fits well and good quality, I had to iron down the lace collar on the white dress, but still I wont complain (after all it was included as a x-mas gift).

I'll try to take some photos of the body and posing this weekend.

18. I can't wait!

Nice to hear that their outfits are good quality - they are so imaginative and fun! Hopefully, by the time I'm ready to order, more outfits will be released for the Sweet line.