1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Soul-Sweet Discussion Part 1

Feb 12, 2008

1. OldMagician - it's great to see a flawless company faceup like this, she's beautiful. And that bear hat suits her perfectly ;)

I never really liked kid dolls untill I saw tan Ranbi, she's amazing! I'm surprised there are so very few pictures around... actually, I don't think I've seen any here on DoA :(

2. Wonderful reference pictures, OldMagician, thank you for posting them! I like this body a lot, and it poses very well, it seems. I love the assortment of hands!

3. I love the newer Souldoll Sweet sculpts, they are so detailed and lovely! I got a Dudy in a trade a little while ago:

[​IMG]

4. Does anyone have any new soul sweet dolls?
      I would love to see more pictures.
      I am thinking about Lully, I think she is so pretty.

5. Bumping this thread up again to see if anyone knows if the newer Sweet heads will fit on a Kid body. I wants me a Woundwort.

6. What do you guys think of the textured skin on the new heads? Souldoll never ceases to amaze me with their creativity :D

7. I ordered Sarri for the Xmas event (man, they got a little stingier with freebies, didn't they?) but I've only ever seen one owner pic of him/her. Anyone else have a Sarri here?=(

8. After returning to the hobby (after finally getting a job to pay for the hobby), I'm getting ready to buy my first doll in the next two months, a Souldoll Cubarem with Stain makeup. But there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity around Souldoll Sweets! What is a good eye size for these guys? The website isn't super helpful, but seems to suggest 12 mm?

9. I'm excited to see a Cubarem, please post pics when you get her! :D
      I wonder if the two new sweets are on the same body as the rest of them? You cant tell at all from the photos, and it looks like she has fist hands, which aren't offered anywhere else on the site.
      In my experience, souldoll eyes are labeled smaller than they are, so if the site says 12, it may be 14.
      I ordered Frith -woods version- with the Christmas event. I don't think the souldoll team likes her very much lol, there's only a few pictures, and half of them have her hands in front of her face:XD:

10. ditto the cubarem! love his sculpt, though I'm not sure if I could work with those eyebrows. I wonder what it would be like to sand him, given his texture?

11. Has anyone found any shoes that fit these guys? The tops of there feet are so big. I wish they had an extra ball joint on their hands because my Ranbi cant jesticulate as easily xD... shes so much bigger than my spiritdoll! She's so cute though I gave her a vampire faceup... I might change it later and take off the fake fangs... she just needs her lashes...

[​IMG]

12. I have been thinking about hybriding Soul Doll Rabarem (or Cubarem) head to MSD sized body. HAs anyone ever heard that someone had already done that? As I would be happy to hear what kind of bodies will fit best (color and size-wise).

13. Has anyone else gotten one of the sweets with the stain face up? I love my Cubarem- but I want to see what other's turned out like! c:

14. @iPLemons, I was lucky to find some old porcelain doll shoes that fit,haha

@Melface, that faceups so cool!

Its been literally forever but I finally took some photos of Frith. These babies are so under appreciated!
      [​IMG]

15. Cydril, your girl is lovely, I like the pink tone in the face-up and her folksy outfit.
      Melface, it's great to see a Cubarem owner pic! I have Rabarem, as a girl, with the default (not stain) face-up. I think she is wonderful, very different, and I love the textured "skin" and eyebrows. I was so impressed I also got Yolbahora. She is also amazing and I would love to have this entire family--Kulbahora and Cubarem too--but that probably won't happen. :sigh

[​IMG]Amadea by bentwhisker, on Flickr

16. It's good to see some movement on this thread recently :)

I just (finally!) received my twin girls, Souldoll Sweet Isla...

[​IMG]

I ordered one Wildcat and one Rabbit, and the only thing i was disappointed about is the Wildcat (grey) wig - it's terrible quality in comparison to the Rabbit one which is lovely, they're wildly different. I now plan to re-wig them both as i was originally going to keep the grey. Onto the dilemma of which size wigs to order...!

Anyway, i'm happy with my twins <3

17. Everyones dolls are so beautiful!
      pure_embers, I myself was debating over whether or not to get Isla as for one of my characters, do you think you could post more of her?

I wish this thread was more active, I need more Souldoll sweet photo spam!!! :D:D:D
      Here's mine. I've had mine for almost a year this January and he's a Ranbi who keeps changing names.

But he's nerding out in a old Ken doll outfit I got for 10 bucks on ebay! :lol:
      [​IMG]