1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Soul-Sweet Discussion Part 1

Feb 12, 2008

1. Aww he's really cute! :aheartbea

My Islas got their new wigs yesterday, and i love them even more now. I was holding on to take more photos until after they got their new wigs, so i plan to take some more on Saturday :) I'll put them here.

I'm quite new to BJDs and only have 1 minifee and 1 Lati Yellow in addition to these 2. I find their joints a bit strange in comparison to the others, but i do like their size. I'd love to see more sweets around! :)

Here are my Isla twins... in their darkness...

[​IMG]

... and in the light...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/MissAntix/16065107165_4574927f3b_z_zps96386869.jpg

They're wearing Iplehouse dresses here.
      I'm in love :aheartbea
      I just need to find more outfits to suit them now... :)

2. Soulsweet are being discounted :(

3. But they are finally selling the Rabarem/Cubarem heads separately! I have huge want!

4. I want a Lully soooo badly! I just know I'm going to cave...

5. Me too! I don't have any dolls her size, and Lully is my favorite Soulsweet. I guess I need to decide soon.

6. Yeah, me too. I've had Lully on my wish list for a while and thought I would have time, but I guess not. I do have dolls in this size and I really like them. They're big enough not to feel fragile and small enough to carry around everywhere. I want my Lully to be a boy, to go with my Soul Vito Lester. :)

7. I caved in, and ordered Rabarem head in white and no face up.

8. Well, I fell in love with these cuties when Nova was announced, and I'm super sad to see them going for good! I'm also sad that Nova isn't available by itself!

I overshrunk this image when trying to crop just the part I wanted o_O Whoops!

[​IMG]
      (Image from Souldoll's Nova listing)

9. Hello everyone! New to this particular thread... Was very sad to hear that the Soulsweets were being discontinued. So even though it wasn't supposed to be in the budget for a while, I did manage to get enough together to order just one in time. Since I could only choose one, I went with Isla. She was at the top of my Soulsweet list, but I'm a bit bummed out that I won't be able to get the other girls I had my eye on: Lully, Mari, and Mia. If I could have gotten two out of the four it would have been Isla and Lully, but maybe I'll get lucky and one of the girls will come up on the MP later when I'm ready to welcome more home.

10. congrats on your order ecchibat! I've also managed to get it together and I ordered my Lully on Saturday. Mine is going to be a boy, though. I also think Isla is totally cute. Can't wait to see yours when she gets here!

11. Thanks, SapphireStargazer! And congrats to you for your Lully order. I look forward to seeing him when he arrives as well!

Also, I'd love to see some Isla spam if anyone would be willing to share. :)

12. Thanks!! ^^ I'm pretty excited for him, even though I know it'll be at least the end of May before he ships, and probably longer than that. I ordered him blank, so at least I won't have the extra time waiting for a company faceup. :)

I really wish this thread was more active. I've been trying to find owner photos of Lully here, on flickr and on Google images, but they seem few and far between. If the emptiness of this thread and the almost total lack of owner photos are any indication, I think I might understand why Souldoll has decided to discontinue these. It's really too bad, because they are totally adorable (at least I think so) and it would be really nice to see more of them around.

13. I went to look at the Sweet heads again today, and I saw that the link now says "Sweeter," and there are releases coming soon! :ablink:I wonder if they'll post more information about them before the end of the month. If they have a new body, I'm curious how they compare to the "Sweet" dolls. I like Ailie, but Connie's kitty ears are pretty cute too.

I really need to make up my mind about getting a discontinued or Nova Sweet.

http://souldoll.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20071019060416

14. Oh! A new body would be interesting! I think Connie is cute of the ones posted in der Sweeter. I know, Meltar, wish we had more time to get those in the retiring batch. :(

15. I got my Rabarem-head few weeks back. I am going to make her hybrid with DC K-07 body - I have one of those at home already, so I did some comparison shoots how the head and body will fit together.

And I am, too, really curious about the Sweeters. Face look pretty, but what about the body? :D

16. Why, oh why did I check Souldoll and see Nova??? Why couldn't I have just stayed away???? :...( Now that I've seen him, I don't think I can let him go, especially since the Sweet line is being discontinued and he's the last limited. UGH.

(I wanted to hold out on information about the Sweeter line, but I've only got until the 31st to act. I hope they release info about them before the month is up!)

Edit: Aaaaaaaaand I caved. Just could not resist him.

17. she_flame, congrats on getting your Rabarem head! May I ask if you ordered it blank, and how long your waiting time was?

18. The new body looks less boxy, especially in the hips. I like it!

19. @SapphireStargazer, I ordered it blank, and got it in 4 weeks - even if Soul Doll says it takes at least 8weeks. I think it because it's just a head.