1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Soul-Sweet Discussion Part 1

Feb 12, 2008

1. [MENTION=69569]Yelenakost[/MENTION]: how about Dollzone? They have made hybrids of Soulkids and Dollzone I believe.

Here is the link. I guess they used normal pink skin, as I used to own a Dollzone normal yellow skin and that skintone would not have matched Souldoll normal skin.

2. Doll Chateau Kid bodies (I have tried with K-07) work size-wize fine with SoulSweets. But if one is looking for more natural look, then they are not the option.

3. thank you all for suggestions, will look into it.

4. Hello! Dropping back in after being quiet for some time. I finally got my shipping notification for my Isla, and I'm super excited!

5. [MENTION=68668]ecchibat[/MENTION] congrats! I hope she arrives safely and fast. :dance

6. Thank you, [MENTION=65316]Shirelae[/MENTION]! With luck she'll be here this weekend. Just got notification that she's already inbound into customs! :o

7. Can't wait to see the pictures! :celebrate

8. My Isla has arrived! Didn't have much time, but threw on a wig and a dress for a quick photo. She's so pretty. I love her!

[​IMG]

9. [MENTION=68668]ecchibat[/MENTION] she is truly gorgeous! I love her dreamy expression :love

10. Congrats on your Isla, [MENTION=68668]ecchibat[/MENTION]! She is really lovely! <3

I got a shipping notice for my Lully today! :dance He was actually shipped on 3 July and is already on his way to Canada, so I hope he'll be here by week's end. I'm very excited for him. :D

11. Congrats [MENTION=60023]SapphireStargazer[/MENTION] I hope Lully arrives safely. :dance:) Do share pictures when he get's home. ;)

12. Thanks [MENTION=65316]Shirelae[/MENTION]! I will be sure to post some pictures. He's arriving blank and I don't have anything for him yet, but I think I will make a box opening thread for him anyway. :)

13. My Nova has arrived. His box opening thread is here. He came in yesterday and I'm so happy!!!! :D

14. I really liked the 'Remi' limited they had up, but after seeing that price today... no way. 510$ is more than twice the price of their normal YoSDs...................................
      Does anyone know if this head sculpt was released before, or if Souldoll is likely to release it again or something? Or can anyone think of a similar sculpt? I don't need the dress or anything else, just the head is so perfect for what I had in mind, ahhh........ :( What a bummer!

15. You could do a split? You keep the head, someone else buys the body and / or clothes?

16. My Ji-Eun arrived! She's my first tiny and I just LOVE her! She really looks like her father (Souldoll Elluarse) too!
      Quick shot of them. I'll take a better one when her wig is here.
      [​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

17. She is very pretty and adorable @s1257 ! Her father is a very handsome fellow.

18. ooh they look great together @s1257 ! Congratulations on your Ji-Eun! She really does resemble her daddy, doesn't she?

My Lully looks like his daddy, too. ;)

Rowan (Lully) and Reid (Vito Lester)
      [​IMG]
      Reid And Rowan
      by Sapphire, on Flickr

19. Aww, cute. He looks so serious

20. Thanks! They're both rather serious characters XD

Rowan is very serious about cars:
      [​IMG]
      Rowan's Race Car - 2
      by Sapphire, on Flickr