1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Souloid discussion part 1

Sep 15, 2011

1. Hola!
      Has anyone ordered the souloid body with a different kids head? I ask because on souldolls site it says only boys heads are compatable, but on DDE you can choose girls heads to go with it too.
      I would love to get a souloid Liddell if possible :D

2. That's odd....The souldoll girls and boys neck sizes are different so my thinking is that it should not work. Maybe you ought to message DDE about it thou, perhaps they have information that we don't.

I'm anxious to see a girl released in the souliod line ~_^

3. I don't think a girl head would work... Not without modding the neck first and head first. Are you wanting a boy Liddell? If you look at the body shape of the Souloid body it's almost the exact shape of the male NL body just sculpted to look like a cyborg.. It would be fun to see female Souloids.

4. For those wanting to see her a bit better:

[​IMG]

5. Okay, so my pervy side is really loving her breasts. The concept is really amazing thus far. I hope they do offer different 'droid color schemes like they did with the boy. Soooo much potential!

6. She's beautiful! I can't wait to see more. What an interesting concept!

7. Ooooh....this might be my first Souldoll! I can't wait to see mode photos! The tattoos are so awesome...loving those heels. And her robo parts kinda look like my Priscilla. Wonder what they will look like together...hmmmm

8. Hi, Britt! I'm not surprised to see you here :D *waves*

I can't wait to see the full pictures either! Her entire look is very interesting and intriguing. I love that head piece :lol:

9. i'm in love < D~ i said i was going to seriously start cutting back on my wanton dolly spending but...goodness gracious... i think i would totally get her with the body blushing too. she's a amazing.

is the souloid size comparable with normal souldoll MSDs?

10. KittyFields - Thanks for this! I was thinking about posing but I didn't get that light with mine.

Leadora, I like her boobs too. LOL

Look at how gorgeous she is going to be. Another doll headed my way. I was right about the high heeled feet. Those are so sexy! I wonder if they are going to do a series of Versions like Iraki. That'd be neat.

11. I love the robot/cybernetic underbust corset looking torso *_*

12. Hee hee!!! Hi Anna! I was a bit slow finding this thread... I laughed when I saw you and Anneke here! Our collections have a lot in common! Rofl!

13. Lol, when beautiful (especially fantasy) females are involved, I always expect Britt and Anneke. XD I wonder when midnitestar7 will pop in...

On topic, I am constantly refreshing the discussion thread for this girl. I am officially hyped~! Souldoll, I will kill you if you take forever to release this girl again (like they did with Iraki... ugh). By golly, I have money now&#8203; and I want to spend it on this girl~! XD I think she shall have to come home fullset~

14. Lol!!!! I'm so with you! We will have to harass Souldoll if they make us wait too long! I hope tattoos is an option...

15. Good luck with that!!! I'm at 5 months wait on my Iraki!!! He's suppose to ship tomorrow...

16. Oh no...! I think I need her D: She is so smexy and cool! XD

17. I feel you...me and a group of others have been harassing them to make grey skin for Shiva again. First they said they couldn't because of bad weather (but they created and continued producing "mud" and other colors...) and then they said they couldn't because they got too many orders (but they continue bringing out new dolls...). *sigh*
      I was hoping to bring Shiva home...but this girl might work too ;)

18. Oh she's quite pretty, but my dolly-budget is waayy over the limit already ._. I wonder if her body will be available as a separate option like Iraki's? I would have preferred a full robot/android body over the halfsies thing, I like the detailing on her robot half, but I think it just looks a little odd to have no robot-transition on the upper half... o_o;
      ((now if anyone ever makes a YoSD Android/Robot I'd be in real trouble!!))
      It's funny to see so many familiar faces in here! xD

19. Psst... don't look here or here then! XD

20. ((Yeeah I've been watching Mini's progress for months.... >_>))

I wonder what skin tones Ier will be offered in, that tan is really nice...