1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll-Tarot card- 1 Magician Sydee (70cm)

Jun 20, 2009

1. I also found his face perhaps a little too gentle for the body/theme going there. Why did someone have to bring up minimee heads? That's just a really tempting thought.. .

2. I wonder if his body will be mostly the same as human Chiron's-- I've always found his torso a bit too skinny for my tastes, which saddens me because I like Chrion's face.

I have to agree with people saying that the face doesn't seem to match the theme entirely, though, I have to say also that a youthful face would make sense for a Magician, considering that card can also represent immaturity.

I really can't wait to see the rest of this series, even if just for the outfits!

3. Oh wow! Tarot theme dolls! Woot! THis is gonna be interesting. Can't wait to see what they come up with! Kinda suprised they didn't start with the fool... means they'll have to end with him instead.

4. Oh man he's so awesome and not limited! I totally want those hands!

I'm so excited to see the rest of the set. I wanna see what they do for the devil card : D

5. I think that he'd make a pretty girl, as well! His facial shape is really soft and lovely. The eye in the hand isn't really doing anything for me, but it is interesting.

6. I noticed that as well. I'm wondering if they're going to make a doll for every major card, or if they're just doing select cards... I'm very interested to see what they'll do for the Empress and the Lovers.

7. Can we say Vampire Hunter D, any one??

WOW.. I want the outfit and wig

8. I hope its the major dolls, I'd LOVE to see The High Priestess

9. I hope they do all 22 majors. What I want to see is how they'll do The Tower and the Wheel.

I'm personally gonna want to consider the Moon and the Fool once they come out as they are my personal favorites.

10. I kind of picture a circus inspired character for The Wheel and got very excited about the prospect.

I think this guy is sensational- I'm a bit freaked by the eye in the hand so wouldn't actually want him; but I do agree that he is fantastic!

It's great he's not limited too hehehe

11. He might not be limited but the outfit probably is. Thats Soul Doll's way.

12. Has anyone ordered Sydee yet? I did a search for pictures, but didn't come up with anything.

13. Oh I am completely in love with him and Chiron. It has been my doom that I discovered BJDs that are non human or more than human. I managed to avoid being drawn in when a number of my friends started to get them because, beautiful though they are, ordinary human dolls didn't capture my interest.

Ah if only I had some money.

This is quite an old thread. It may be that no-one will read this. Nevermind. I'll just drool quietly in a corner.

14. I'll read it. I'm still secretly wondering if anyone actually picked up this boy, or if there's been another tarot doll released since then.

15. Actually, I've ordered a Sydee. He's going to be coming home probably after Christmas, so if no one else has owner photos, (and I have to be not looking close enough, I really can not be the only person on DOA to have ordered him...) I'll post some.