1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Tarot series speculation and discussion thread~

Jun 5, 2010

1. Aw damn, I want freebies too! :lol: I will be bugging Denver Doll once my invoice is in and paid, but I suspect I shall get no fancies, as of course I ordered him fullset anyway and they could always say the clothes, wig, etc, is delayed. ;)

.hlp

2. So do you guys think there will be new tarot releases?

3. SSHHHHH!!! Don't give them any bright ideas!!! >.<

4. Lol! When I was typing that, I was thinking "am I crazy? I just spent 1k with them yesterday!". Lol XD

5. New teaser!!! It appears to be a girl...the "devil Aina". Hmmmm...
      I'm trying to figure out what the red thing is..it has her hair on it and it almost looks like her arm is around it. Tail? Wings? Teaser Photo-

[​IMG]

6. Oh no. I can't bring home any more dollies right now!! No Souldoll Stop this! *_*

It looks like some kind of tail.. I can't wait to see !! Now if Aina has horns too (which it kinda looks like) then it really is all over for me.

7. Well crap, they are both lovely, but I'm trying to focus on bodies for floating heads these days, Souldoll is bad! :(

.hlp

8. I'm normally a girl doll collector...but I'm seriously considering Isaac. I really like him! I guess I will see what else is released during his sale period... I would also have to decide which boy head I want as a gift head.

9. Lol I like that the devil master is shorter than the devil lady - so cute! Also, the devil lady's accessories are flippin awesome!

10. Aw man.... Why did they have to choose NOW of all times to come out with a new Tarot release? I already greatly regret not being able to get the others in the past and had told myself the next girl they come out with in this series I was gonna grab... but right now there is no way to swing another doll. I might attempt to just get the head as I know the likelyhood of finding her later is pretty slim. I love her dress too! Its so pretty! But at $300 there is most certainly no way I can get it! Oh well, C'est la vie!

Is anyone gonna be getting these two? Thankfully we have a little while to decide (or save/scrounge up money as the case may be)!