1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Vito (50cm) Discussion - Part 4

Apr 26, 2017

1. I have Eilam (Vito Rail) paired with Rhas-Khan (Soom ID51 London the Moor). Rhas-Khan does wear a smaller wig size (5/6) but the difference is likely off-set by the fact that Rhas-Khan's wig is a dread and there's a LOT of hair there so gives the illusion of similar head sizes.

I think the Iple FID's take a similar wig size to the Batchix boys (4/5) so I could snap Valerian (Iple FID Claude vamp) next to Eilam if you wanted to see how that looks as far as comparable heads.

For a less buff body in this size... that's a tougher thing to find. Iple does a model version of their FID's but they don't sell any heads/bodies of any of their lines separately. Batchix's boys are very slender (someone in my local group has a Dark Elf) but I highly doubt you could find just a body (although you never know...). Aggati does 2? 3? different versions and I think they have a slim body option but I might be mis-remembering that. Soom ID51 are pretty buff and I think the Unoa are as well although I seem to remember chest options for them with one chest piece less buff than the other.

I'll try to get you pics this evening as I'll be out most of tomorrow. If it doesn't happen tonight, Sunday is my next window of opportunity for pics.

2. How do you say the neck fit is for each of those bodies? Do you have a photo of all of them together on the bodies?

3. All things considered, it's actually quite good! The JID has the smallest neck movement but that could easily be sanded. I can grab some nude pictures of them all this weekend!

4. Thanks! Nude pictures would be very helpful.

5. Well I caved and got a Lester on a 6 month layaway today, I couldn't resist since he's being discontinued. Finding proper clothes and most of all shoes will be tough but I love how versatile the mold is!

6. paid Liam off 2 months ago. Daily (Korean weekday) routine before bed:
      souldoll.com/
      login/
      orderstatus/
      itemprocessing/
      logout/
      sleep.

:wantshipping:

7. So I just placed and order with Souldoll, and on my order page, it is saying that the "Credit Card/Paypal Payment Incomplete/Pending" and I have an order confirmation email with Souldoll, but nothing from Paypal and it doesn't show up in my Paypal activity (at least, not yet).

Does anyone know why it says this? I've never seen this before. We paid with paypal, so it should have went through? Or is paypal currently down or something?

8. Something may be down. I would wait and see what it says in a day or two.

9. Hmm, hopefully... I will keep an eye on it. If there is no updates in a week or so, I'll contact Souldoll and see if they know anything further. I have heard someone else got the issue when they finished their last layaway payment with DDE, so it might just be a paypal-specific thing acting up?

On a brighter note...
      Does anyone have any clothing tips for Vito girls? It seems Dollmore Zaoll Luv and Feeple60 girls are similiar in size? I wonder if their clothing might be passable?

10. Whenever I've paid anything with PayPal the confirmation has been instantaneous.

Go to your PayPal account and look at your history.
      It should list everything you've paid for or received money from.

11. It doesn't.
      From what I have figured out, it seems to be a problem with paypal in general - a lot of other people have been having issues apparently. :/ If it's not fixed in a week I'll have to call... someone, I guess.

12. I would ask Souldoll on the Q&A board if they got the payment. If they didn't, you will have to send it again.

13. My concern is if it is processing, I don't want to accidentally pay for two dolls and have like... $800 removed from the bank.
      I guess I'll just wait a week first.

14. I would still contact Souldoll so they know you are aware of the problem. I have never had a Paypal charge go through later. They either go through or they don't at all.

15. This is true, I suppose I will send them an email. I suppose it won't hurt.
      I did hear someone making a payment to DDE that took a few days, so hopefully it's nothing big. It just makes me really nervous since ... well, it's an expensive doll, and my Christmas/Birthday present to boot (and I have a friend buying apart of the order, too)

16. I usually send them message by posting in Q&A board by informing the order number when I had send them payment from my paypal, they usually response when they had received it or not.

17. Yeah I assume it was a check out glitch or something? I emailed them and asked them about it, and we were able to figure it all out, so my doll is on order and everything now officially :) Hopefully nothing weird happens and the order gets processed twice, though. But it's been close to a week now and we never even got a email when we initially 'paid' for it, and the money was never removed, so I think we're okay.

Also! In a similiar vein, as for more related vito-ness, I recently got a Souldoll Calia! I also have a Fellice head on the way since I found one suuuper cheap a bit ago, she should be arriving tomorrow. I am hoping to get a Kate head soon, and track down a Riris and Cynthia head sometime, as far as Vito girls go (though they'll probably be on MSD bodies, I will have a hard enough time dressing Calia up, I'm sure). The vito body seems to be just a big NL body with different bust/hip/waist proportions, so I am already kind of familiar with it and it's limitations (besides the neck, but I think the range is so different because of the S hook placement in the head?)

...At some point I'll also have to get a Freya, too.I meant to get one earlier but the stars didn't align/ Hopefully she won't be in the discontinuation sale, if Souldoll has another one again, but I might want to make sure I have the funds on hand and prepare just in case. Sadly vitos don't seem to be too popular. :c

18. I love the 50cm-ish boys. All the maturity of the larger SD guys but less of the kill-your-arms weight to lug around. I think I might be subconsciously trying to get all the 50cm-ish boys into my collection. In a sense I wish I'd ignored my no doll who isn't a character rule and bought the Raccoon elf boy when he was available. I'd have "had" to get another Vito for him so.... My wallet is happy that I showed restraint while my dolly heart cries softly.

19. I received my tracking number from Souldoll for my order of discontinued Vito heads! :D Can’t wait to see the Edmund and YoonGi heads next to my Azrael. I just got my Granado 53cm Lucifer and will try to hybrid one of the Vito heads on it.

20. Ooooh, congrats! Yoongi is so pretty, it's so sad I never see him around. If I had more funds during the discontinuation event, I would have loved to add a Yoongi or Lester and a Joelle onto my order, LOL. Hopefully it won't be too long until I get my notice, too! I ordered three heads, but they're all Kid sized.

Also, has anyone tried any Tonner American Model outfits on a Vito girl? I was looking at the measurements, and they seemed similiar? It might be promising... Sadly there doesn't seem to be much for American Model clothing on etsy and ebay, though.