1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Vito (50cm) Discussion - Part 4

Apr 26, 2017

1. I have YoonGi with default faceup as my free head when buy Vito body on their last year event. And I can't love more that soft angelic face of YoonGi <3

2. Hi! I´m new in Vito sizes, can somebody tell me what is the diference between H and S double male body? thanks in advance! I´m thinking in buy HyunO

3. Hi @paxita - there's a big difference in the joints, how they look standing and how they look when bent. This is the H or 'hidden' joint.
      *Special ball jointed doll for you, SOULDOLL*

This is the S or 'shown' joint.
      *Special ball jointed doll for you, SOULDOLL*

Just look carefully at each photo and see how the joints look to you. Some people want the smooth look of the Hidden when standing and some (like me) want a better look when the joints are bent and like the kneecap look in the Shown.

:bellcookie:gingerbreadman:candycane

4. Oh yeah! the joints! thank you very much!! :)

5. A Christmas surprise with no warning or update on my account at Souldoll. So happy I was home!

Caleb is rockin' his (free) outfit, earrings, borrowed wig from my Soom 51. stands like a rock, sits nicely although I wish he'd bend just a bit more
      forward at the chest joint for a bit of a slouch like real people. the sandy brown is lovely. the outfit came with a tee, but....

[​IMG]

:candycane

6. Congrats! He's so handsome. I don't blame you for not using the t-shirt. XD

I hope others are shipping soon too.

7. This is the '1st sale' in grey and sandy brown. what are the other colors? I forget their new system calendar of colors. Will the same sculpts be offered?
      Rather confusing at the moment. I'd love to get a vamp in a fantasy color.
      I can't seem to find that notice anywhere. probably right under my nose. :doh

OK. back to normal and white on Jan 14. no fantasy.

#268 petiteballerine, Jan 4, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    8. There was a hint that fantasy colours would be coming in the news thread - but they are a bit unpredictable at the moment, so it might be worth asking them again sometime... (tempted to go do that, although I'm sure they're sick of me atm)

9. It's super tempting to order a NY body for Ra-Sui but I've other stuff going on so he'll need to wait a bit longer. Poor boy has been without a body for a long time. But I also ordered a Berial in grey at the end of Nov. so I'm waiting on him.

10. I think I'll make a decision by not doing anything. that works for me a lot. :apig:

11. Ah man, I'd love a grey skin vampire Hyun-O to go with the Jin I'm waiting on T_T

12. I'm heavily addicted to grey resin. I have 10 grey dolls (including the grey Berial I've recently ordered). Actually, I'm heavily addicted to coloured resin period. I have green, purple, blue, red, black and tan (multiple shades).

The Berial will be my first SD in grey and I'm curious to see what shade/tone of grey he'll be. He'll be paired with my Granado boy in syringa and my Dollshe in espresso ebony.

13. Souldoll grey is so very nice. I'm tempted.

[​IMG]

14. She's lovely, @petiteballerine . I don't remember if I asked before but is the grey warm or cool in tone? The Granado syringa has purple undertones and some of my other greys have blue tones and I have one with green tones (but he's actually zombie skin so...).

15. I can only speak for the batch my girl is part of. She's very close to neutral. (former photographer with darkroom)
      Here's a shot with sandy brown boy. bad cell pic with flash and overhead incandescent light. on a properly balanced monitor, she'd look
      neutral grey. if she leans any direction, I'd say cool. but her red wings and white/blue wings don't tip her color either way.

the photo above was taken in indirect northern light (SoFla)

[​IMG]

16. Thank you, @petiteballerine . That description helps. I'm sure I'll still love the colour but it's nice to have a bit of advance knowledge before he arrives. Hopefully, this also means the wig I've chosen for him will (dark red/burgundy) and green eyes works well with his tone since he's a neutral grey.

17. Jumping in here

Does anybody know if souldoll Vito girls can wear the same shoes as Iplehouse Fid?

#278 greeneyed-soul, Jan 22, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    18. I know the foot size between the SD Vito boys and Iple FID's boys are different. I think the SD feet are a bit longer and wider but I'd need to measure to be sure because old memory is rather faulty and I don't trust it. So possibly the same holds true for the girls? I can't comment on that though as I don't own any girls.

19. I am looking forward to my demon boy coming hope even though I won't be able to paint him anytime soon due to the weather. Has any of the orders from the discontinue sale started shipping yet?