1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Vito (50cm) Discussion - Part 4

Apr 26, 2017

1. Yup. I got both the Paw Vito fullset human and wolf clothes and another Paw Casual outfit (I believe that is the name they called it). So he will have three outfits total. He is still in item processing, but I'm hoping he ships soon.

2. Well, I'm biting the bullet & ordering Key (oh, EXCUSE me, YoonGi...LOL) I just bought Henri (just the head) cause, Grim Reaper & all. I'm such a sucker when Soul Doll does this 'let's make an Idol into a doll & pretend we didn't' thing LOL

3. Lol. I also ordered YoonGi with the same reason xD. juat wondering Key that you mention is it Key from Korean idol boyband? ;D

4. Your Paw so lucky you buying him with nice clothes :) mine only get from souldoll gift clothes. lol

5. Hi there, I've read through some of the the old archived thread on these boys but a lot of old images are dead. Can anyone tell me about the posing ability of these lads, and also how much they loom over Minifees? I am considering this body for a Tiefling and since he's not a human a little looming is acceptable but I'd like to see a rough comparison. Also, posing is very important to my for my dolls. Thank you!

6. They loom. I'm not sure if you want a comparison with male or female Minifees. Seeing as I no longer have any MNF boys, here's my Vito Jin with MNF Mirwen. He's wearing a slight heel and she is wearing flats. Posing is pretty good. I would refer you to my Dragon Hunter story for examples but I need to replace all the photos. **Actually, I have uploaded my first two chapters to Flickr. Here's the link to the Album: Papillon, Dragon Hunter
      [​IMG]IMG_3783 by Lorraine, on Flickr

#66 vermont chick, Jul 20, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    7. #67 Teleri, Jul 20, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    8. Also popping in due to ordering YoonGi! Hoping he makes a good pal for my Zaoll which seems to look like it'll work out based off of a few photos I found.

9. Oh thank you that's great!

10. Joining the ranks of Vito owners :D I semi-randomly stumbled across a Rouse on the MP and brought him home to be a Dwarf for my Tolkien-inspired gang:

[​IMG]

11. @Jany that's a lovely gang :D

12. Thank you! :D
      Kori looks like a proper dwarf now:
      [​IMG]
      Only "problem" is, his fullset helmet no longer fits ... too much hair! :lol:

13. @Jany - Great wig and facial hair! Did you make them? If you did, perhaps you could make a partial wig that begins where the helmet ends. Just attach it to the helmet.

14. Thank you! :D Yes, I made them. A partial wig sounds great, I'll give that a try! That should reduce enough bulk to make the helmet fit. :)

15. Hi! I don't know if this have been answered already (I've been stumbling through threads all night o.o'), but is there a hybrid for vito girls? Preferably male and on the lanky side, or at least a less bootylicious girl body to mod?

The gorgeous Rae would be a perfect match for my most "grail" character, a fantasy forest guardian, problem is that said character is male ^.^'! (And even though androgynous, those childbearing hips can't be justified)

16. Finally ordered Eilam (Rail) last night. I'm so excited to get this guy. I've been a looooong time waiting to be able to bring him home. I'm treating him as my early b'day present even though I likely won't see him until well after my b'day. I got him with the default face-up. I had thought about getting the Vito body I need for Ra-Sui (Azrael skull head) but the CAN$ is suck-tacular and a full doll plus body would've seen me dishing out over $900CAN, maybe even close to $1000CAN when shipping gets added on *winces*. yeah, not doing that.

I also sent them a question on their Q&A board about the outfit in the promo pics of Rail. I know it's not available but I asked if I could buy the pattern for it from them. I highly doubt I can but the worst they can say is no, sorry. If by some tiny miracle they say yes, awesome!

17. I finally got a shipping notice 8 months after I ordered him Paw is on his way home :D

18. @Ishtar
      Yay~ finally! !! Congrats !! You must so excited he s coming home ^0^!! You won't be disappointed, Paw is super beautiful ♡♡

19. I'm still waiting. He is stuck in customs and hasn't moved for days :atremblin