1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Vito (50cm) Discussion - Part 4

Apr 26, 2017

1. You've already waited 8 months, a few days in the customs are little next to that!! Stay strong !
      (I totally feel u tho hurry up customs;;; why do they take so long :,/)

2. Hi again :3

It's been a while, but I figured I'd put this info out there:
      I had planned to hybrid my Paw head, that I got as a gift from a friend, with a Granado MSD body.
      Today I got the body and the normal skin from Granado has changed and no longer matches the batch my paw was from (I have another Granado doll in NS that I used as reference).
      Also, the neck of Granado is too thick.

Both Souldoll and Granado claim a neck circumference of 9cm. One of them is wrong.

3. Sorry to hear that @Snowy! Is it within possible blushing / sanding range? Or will you need a completely different body? Fingers crossed you find a way to get your boy together!

4. @Jany Thanks for your kind words.

I'm contemplating blushing modding at the moment, but I fear I'll have to look for an entirely different body. I didn't want the original one because a) I got 3 of them already and b) I wanted something less muscular and bulky for this character. The Granado body was so promising and having compared Souldoll ns with Granado ns and getting a near match made me rather sure it would work out perfectly...

Here's a pic.
      Souldoll Vito Paw head vs Granado mini body - both ns

Everything else... will have to wait until i figure something out. I have no intention on giving up on Paw. I just feel it will take quite some time until I find something that works my way. Dito about the body. Getting a head for that one other than the originally intended one... sounds like an even bigger challenge / hassle thought.

5. Oof. That looks problematic :-/ Best of luck, keep us posted!

6. So, customs decided to re-examine my parcel and have still not released my Souldoll package :x And to compound matters another package is in customs since Friday. It will be at least another 3 days before I can ransom him :...(

7. Nooooooo :...(!! It's so slow..

8. @Ishtar hope the best for you. i know how difficult it is when you already near with your doll and custom blocking it :(

9. Thank you. I got my package yesterday but it was not Paw :aeyepop: it was Ariana Soulkid inside :doh:horror: So yet more waiting

10. @Ishtar ohh its not your Paw order? O.O did souldoll mistake send your order or something?

11. No I ordered both but they had said they would send Paw out so I was a little disappointed that it was the other sculpt - and they had missed things from her order too :eek:

12. @Ishtar Wow. Sounds like quite the ordeal with your order(s). Crossing fingers for you, that things will soon resolve themselves to your likning. *fluffs*
      Maybe share your Azrael in the meantime, so we can oogle him together? ;)

Hope I'm not putting salt into wounds, but I finally managed to get a working body for my Paw head.

He's now on a Doll in Mind Happy Boy Body version 1 (wow, quite the title X.x). I had to shorten the neck (sand it down) quite a bit, and the fit is tight, restricting movement a bit, but overall I'm now happy with the look.

[​IMG]Souldoll Vito Paw head on DiM Happy Boy body 1 (neck modded shorter for aesthetic reasons) by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

I definitly need to hot glue and wire the body thought or it will drive me crazy, but in terms of looks it works out :)
      The Souldoll ns is a touch darker than the body in case you are wondering about the resin match, but not that noticable :3

13. @Snowy ohh that looks good :)

14. Souldoll really tries ones patience with all the waiting :) In the meantime, while waiting, I tried some new clothes on my Vito girls. They were originally for a Cerisedoll Lyse/Ellana. The fit is ... acceptable. Very tight around the chest, the dresses wouldn´t close with the original buttons in the back, so I added some eyelets. But the outcome was worth all the hassle, and yay, two more dresses for them!

[​IMG]Colors by Ashemanu, auf Flickr

15. @larva-zax Thanks you :) I'm rather pleased how he's coming together myself!

@Ashemanu Wow. Those are some impressive dresses. Especially love the blue butterfly print -^3^-

The original wig I had planned for my Paw hybrid didn't work out, but the one I ordered for him after came yesterday and he's reaaaaaally starting to look like I had had in mind.
      [​IMG]Souldoll Vito Paw (human) by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

His hair still needs a trim, but otherwise :aheartbea

16. Hi did you have a souldoll Vito girl? May I ask if it ok to put MSD head to their body? :)

Hi may ask, is it ok to put mad head to souldoll Vito body, do they still look normal? Mine is from 5stardoll head Elaine.

#96 Archon Hunter, Nov 6, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
    17. Does anyone here own Kate? I've been waiting for owner photos of her but so far I haven't seen any. I'm looking for a photo of her straight up without wig or clothes, so that I can see how big her head is in relation to the shoulders. Souldoll's head sizes tend to go from tiny to large and I really can't tell from the company photos because of all the stuff she has on.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

18. I'll be hopefully getting a vito girl soon... Does anyone have any idea what kind of clothing fits them, other than stuff that's custom made (since their bodies are so hard to find tailors for)? Besides the height, it seems their measurements might be comparable (least the bust-waist-hip ones) to the resinsoul SD girls...
      I've seen some clothing guides for vito boys, but I haven't had much luck from what I've poked around on for the girls. :c

19. She's close to Dollmore's Zaoll

20. My YoonGi is coming home at last. And he is so handsome <3
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      my Vito boys (Elan, Sean, YoonGi) minus Paw that still wait for his body coming.lol
      [​IMG]

#100 larva-zax, Dec 16, 2017
      Last edited: May 11, 2018