1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zenith boys- What clothes can they wear?

Nov 20, 2009

1. @shiekhero
      Yes, my Chiron is in White Skin. You can find some more shots of him in my gallery, if you're interested. :)

@all
      About the EID size fitting Zenith boys: Definitely no. I have two EID Boys with Super Hero body and once I've tried to dress my Chiron up in one of their outfits. It definitely didn't work. The outfit was overall too big, especially in the bust and arms. So EID clothing wouldn't be a great choice for your Zenith boys. Sadly. :(

2. I honestly don't know since my friend makes all her doll's clothes. I make some too, but i have to hand sew since my machine broke

3. Does anyone know if Volks SD16/17 clothes will fit the Souldoll Zenith boys?

4. Volks SD16/17 tennis shoes fit pretty well, but they're almost too narrow, so I'm not sure about other Volks shoes.

5. Has anyone tried any of Dollheart's new 70cm-sized clothing on the Zenith boy body? I'm not sure if the sleeves would fit over the my doll's giant hands.

6. Map: I tried on a doll heart 70 cm jacket on my Chiron and it won't got over his huge hands. Also the back part of the jacket was too snug once I got it on him(with out his hands on)

Does anyone know where I can get a leather jacket to fit my Chiron? Thanks

Also will the white jointed hands from Alice Collection match the white resin from soulsdoll. I want to get Chiron jointed hands so he can hold the bow I made him.

7. Thanks for the info, Azulafan199. I was worried about whether the jackets would fit.

I don't know about the jointed hands from Alice Collection, but I think Dollzone makes hands that would work. You might want to check Dollmore's website for a leather jacket. Their Model M clothes usually fit Zenith dolls.

8. I got leather jacket from Tata paradise, it's a bit small on the chest, but still fit. I think angel studio jacket would fit, since my zenith boy fit well in their tuxedo, I can put pics if you need it ^___^

9. I am wondering if Iplehouse EID outfits would fit zenith boys?

10. Just got a souldoll Zenith body! Been wondering some of these things! Any updates? :) Especially regarding shoes/boots!

11. From what I know SD refers to 62.5 cm dolls....

I'm also planning on buying a Souldoll Zenith boy and was wondering where to buy clothes for him! Thank you for this helpful thread everyone!

Another thing I'm worried about is their shoes. Their feet width is about 9.5 cm (as stated in their site). Do you look at the foot length for the shoes before buying them?

Thank you for the answers :)

12. Could anyone, if they have a bit of time, please measure around the open hand of their Zenith guy at the widest spread of his hand, usually the thumb sticks out more on one hand then the other and let me know how much that is in inch or cms? It's a matter of getting a sleeve cuff over hands without removing hands.

Thank you in advance? ^_^

13. The left hand is splayed the widest: 12cm around (circumference) at the widest. :)

14. *sobs* thank you so much! You saved my bacon chocolate icecream there. I was going to go with 10 cm. May you win the lottery and be able to afford more dolls!

15. LOL! I'll settle for a new job. ;) And you're very welcome! Just glad to help... and wow... bacon chocolate icecream... I must go and ponder this concoction... is that a Ben&Jerry's flavor? ;) Bahahahahaha!

Snap! And I just clicked on your Etsy shop! As soon as I have snagged said New Job, I shall rush back and order a "British Detective Greatcoat" from you! I have a Supia Joshua as my ... Detective in question. :wiggle

16. Awww! I just happened by here at the right time is all. :) If you need any other measurements, feel free to PM me - it'll ping my email, and I check that rather frequently.

Wow. It's real! Seriously... candied bacon chocolate icecream... the mind boggles. I can't decide if I should hurry up and try that or run away! :XD: I mean, I DO drag my french fries through my icecream when I can... hmm...
      And is IS almost summer...!

17. Thank you again! I would have messed up a no more fabric thing on that one. >.<;; I'll have to peruse your doll list. I'm going to add you as a friend.

Probably run the other way, but you could always use dark chocolate and turkey bacon, and soymilk ice and call it a healthy alternative.
      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA , who am I kidding, follow your bliss! It's good with Double french vanilla too.

18. LOL! I told my husband, and he said to tell you that I'm married to a cook, and he has NONE of those things in the house! ;)