1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOULDOLL Zenith Chiron Discussion - 70cm Centaur & Human versions

Nov 19, 2008

1. Oh duuude, I love the look of that torso.

2. OMG O________O;;;; i knew it was going to be awesome but .... wow!

they so do need to post some more detailed pictures. :D

3. ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! Honestly I love centaurs and I love bjds. What a perfect combination. I can't wait to see pics. =]

4. woah! looks amazing so far!

the legs are amazing! everything so far looks pretty sweet :)

5. The only thing that bothers me is the horse body. It just looks too long in my personal opinion. I still want to see what Soom is going to do, since Chiron isn't going to be a LE.

6. I have to agree with the horse body length but..I STILL WANT!

7. you know, i was feeling the same way too. i'm kind curious to see what the soom sagittarius is going to turn out to be before i confirm whether or not i want to buy chiron.

8. At least the horse part is big enough so he wouldn't just topple over forwards ^^;

Awesome that he's not LE, means I'll get to see lots of different owner pics even if I can't buy him myself!

9. I thank you for the link. Went to the site, and saw that Chiron, not yet available, is sold out. What does this mean, does anyone know? I have Souldoll Hye, aka Helena, and dearly love her...she's just quirky enough to enjoy a centaur...

10. A lot of companies will mark dolls that have not been released yet as "Sold Out" It is just a place marker to remind you that the doll is not available at the time.

11. oh god! the death of me, this hobby is EVIL!
      and here i was starting to get gloomy coz I wasn't expecting to be able to afford the possible Soom centaur (glad to see i'm not the only one who expects sag to be a centaur :p), but yay souldoll to the rescue! and my god, a non limited. I hope he's as gorgeous as I find some of their other dolls. I wonder how much he -weighs- yikes, and here I thought my Sard or dollshes were heavy. I can't wait. :3

12. So who has their centaur fund started? Or are most of you waiting for more pictures till you decide?

I love a jointed horse body. Haven't had one since Cindy's horse. Man, I miss those days.

13. lols i've had a centuar/ dollie fund going for about a month or two in anticipation of the winter events :sweat

14. i can't wait to see the lovely boy put together :)

15. I want to see the face sculpt! :D:D:D:D Only then will I commit to surrendering to Souldoll my money, my undying adoration, and a timeshare on my soul. ;)

.....Not that I'll totally give up buying one if I don't like the face. I'll just swap it out for a different one.

16. so basically my birthday was just last week (yeah, im a Sagittarius =P) and I got butt loads of money from family and friend =D and now that ive seen this boy I can only think of getting him as my next doll. I love him!!!! =D can't wait to see more pics.

17. I'm a Saggitarius, too. :) Right in the middle of Dec. I hope we get to see complete pics of him by then! :D

Or I'm just gonna go barking mad waiting for him. *_*

I hope his ears look just like the sketch. :D

18. oh I know! Im such a sucker for elf ears. but hes got the whole thing. I hope his butt is huge. ok....that sounds weird. But I love big horse butts. =P I have a dinky thoroughbred and hes not got as nearly as cute of a rump as a Percheron or something. =D I just looooove that chest that he has in the pic! wowee! I can't wait!

19. The center of the horse's torso is a bit on the thin side, more like a dog than a horse, but the length proportion is about right. I have a feeling the horse body will have as much muscle detail as the human body.

20. I am so glad I am not alone in thinking it looks too thin! I will reserve any real judgement until I see some real photos though.