1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOULDOLL Zenith Chiron Discussion - 70cm Centaur & Human versions

Nov 19, 2008

1. Wow! His makeup's more drastic than it seemed on the site, and his clothes are just gorgeous! He's so beautiful! I can't wait to see him fully dressed. lol I eventually want to get him cause he looks like Baron De Ghost from Unico and I have a Soom Heliot I'm paying on who will be a sort of Unico for me. I take it that's the white skin?

2. Its a custom faceup, not the default. ^^ I wanted very goth and dramatic eyes, black eyeshadow. Came out just like I wanted actually. I asked for purple accents and they used another color a bit, but I still like it a lot.

Yep white skin. ^^ He's a good match somewhere close to Luts and Soom. I'd have to look at him again but next to my Luke he's a close match.

3. Awesome! I do love the blue tint closer to the nose too.

4. He is awesome! And I really like his face-up ^^

*still waiting for her Chiron*

5. Lazulistar thanks so much for your pictures :). Your goth custom face-up really looks gorgeous on your Chiron.

And especially thanks for the picture with his default clothes... I wouldn't have known else that his boots are actually high-heels *_* It's funny, but a little bit strange as well, guess I won't be ordering these :sweat

6. So for all those who have gotten their Chirons, what resins match with the NS chiron? specifically, does it match at all to NS CP resin?

7. very nice custom make up goth ..;sorry if you re not sure about him anyway i m happy to read about the outfit's quality:aheartbea

8. I can't wait for my Chiron outfit. Another doll is getting the outfit and just can't wait.

-Anneke

9. hehe can't wait for him to muhahahahaha belove Demures

10. Its great isn't it? My friend said he was scary lol. I asked scary as he'll cut you while you sleep or over-the-top glam-gay scary. She said both. XD Quite amusing because I was going for the second there. He reminds me of like the grim reaper though, all he needs is a black billowy robe.

Yeah, I'll give him a bit of time. My one regret in life was selling my Sard too fast. I just looked at too many owner pics and got burnt out for a while. And maybe restring him while I'm at it, he's way too tight. >.< The outfit is way too gorgeous, I'm addicted to the cape. :aheartbea

I'm curious if his head will fit on my Soom or Luts bodies...

11. So funny that you bring up 'grim reaper'. I'm actually getting the outfit for my doll that I call 'Death'. He's suppose to be Death and...it's a long story. But it was the cloak I had to have.

-Anneke

12. When I saw the pictures og him, I got disappointed... The face is ok, and the human body well, ok too. But the centaur part? It's so bad! He doesn't look like a centaur to me... just weird... and it's sad, cos the face is really neat.

13. I love the idea of this doll and was at the time thrilled for it to come out but the equine anatomy just...irks me. The equine body one of the most incredible and handsome things in the animal kingdom and so I get a little sad when I see it lacking some of the finer features. I just wish the barrel was rounder and that the muscles were a bit more realistic. Although if he had to be that shape for posing I understand then and he is still very cool. In the future if I get a chance (via someone selling him) I would maybe consider it because he is gorgeous and would be super fun to play with. I would probably mainly go for just the centaur version though. Irked by anatomy or no.

14. YES! just got the notice that My Chiron was shipped from Souldoll yesterday. There will still be some waiting time though, since he is going to ship to Triskel Fantacy shop in Holland and get his faceup and body blush before he comes home to me.

I have waited since 20 of january for this boy so I am very excited - He will be my first BJD.

15. I hope they restock these boys soon, now that a bunch of you are receiving your previous orders. I'm not big on the pony parts, but I think I would like a human version.

16. I have one very important question for all the Chiron owners. I would greatly appreciate any reply, because I am kinda lost. What kind of shoes can Chiron wear? I tried SD13 size and they are way too small and I also tried a pair of roomy Hound boots and they won't fit as well. Do you think that Mecha Angel or Iplehouse EID size shoes will fit? His feet are way to huge and I don't want my boy to walk around barefooted.

17. please delete

18. I expect my chiron to arrive soon, and I have bought a pair of model doll boots that have a lenght of 11 cm. I think it will fit, but I can tell for sure if my doll arrives. ^^

19. I think it's not the legth of his foot, but the width. Anyway, I will be waiting for news :) Thank you so much :)

20. :DI love Chrion very much.He is so charming, I met some friends who have Chiron, he is perfect, but I wish he can be higherTAT