1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. Ah, the new Souldoll Zenith dress sets are amazing!:D I'd be very tempted by all three if I hadn't already purchased clothing for my incoming big guy and Shiva hybrid. The grey Shiva Souldoll used as a model is beautiful - makes me wish I could of afforded another girl in the grey skin.:aheartbea

2. Congratulations! Getting your grail doll is always wonderful :). Can't wait to see her photos after she arrives :celebrate.

3. I'm ordering a Swinte on Monday. I happened to find a company that had her "in stock" meaning she should get to them within the month. I already reserved her. She's white skin and comes with heel feet and all three hand sets and company face up which I LOVE. I intend to get her body blushed at some point.

Does anyone have her with a company face up? I intend to keep her exotic Asian looks. I'm thrilled to wait about a month rather than 3-4! I found an outfit and some shoes that should fit and I hope her wig hurries up. So excited!

4. Hello @SydneyA! Congratulations on getting her! :D
      I got my Swinte yesterday and she has the default face up. I took a quick phone pic for you. :)

[​IMG]

5. @Soraiasama oh she's lovely! According to dolks I should get mine in the next couple weeks! I just got her wig and a few accessories this week. I seriously cannot wait. Congratulations!

6. You guys...I am obsessed. Did you see Souldoll's announcement? Uhh...how perfect are Nami and Somi?!?! And their little masks!! So amazing. I keep thinking what a great pairing Nami would be with Doll Chateau's Snowborn. I need them in my life. Why oh why must I fall in love with everything Souldoll does?

New Doll - ::SOULDOLL:: Antique limited doll Nami&Somi / coming soon!

7. @Soraiasama your Swinte is beautiful! Congratulations on her arrival :)

@SydneyA Congrats to you for ordering Swinte :) you won't be disappointed. I have Swinte too and she is one of my favorite sculpts. Souldoll Swinte

8. Just wanted to quickly share the arrival of my grail doll :dance... Souldoll Briseas. I bought her head second hand here on DOA and she arrived just today. Here is a quick photo Souldoll Briseas Head Arrived today.
      I also received Souldoll Anaele last month and neglected to post any photos here. Souldoll Anaele
      Did anyone else get Anaele? I haven't run across any other posts with her in it and I'd love to see owner photos of her in the default faceup. I got her with the hippie faceup :)
      Souldoll really does amazing work!

9. @PennyDes oh wow, yours is lovely too and your Briseas too! Honestly I have been so obsessed with Swinte (whose name will be "Winter" here) I have not looked more than a glance at the other Souldolls. Now I fear I will only love more of them!

10. I just got notified by Dolks that they have my Swinte and expect to ship her tomorrow! I'm so excited! She comes with all three sets of hands and heel feet as well. She was considered "in stock" (technically arriving soon) so I had to get the whole shebang. She has a gripping hand for a sword but her character won't have a sword likely so I am hoping to find an Asian umbrella that fits. I am having her a kimono made off of etsy.

She is in white skin and I intend to have my artist blush her. Ack, I'm shaking like a goofball, lol

11. Congrats on your Swinte shipping tomorrow! I look forward to seeing her in the outfit you described, it sounds pretty :). Thank you for your compliments on Swinte and Briseas.
      Swinte is actually how Souldoll got me hooked... I had been looking at Isabel for some time but Swinte's sculpt was just too fantastic to pass up and I finally caved in. Now there is no going back, lol ;).

12. So, am I the only one sitting here refreshing Souldoll's page waiting to see more photos of Nami?

13. Interesting new dolls. And even heads. Is it just me or does look Sharon a bit (or alot) like Scarlett Johansson?

14. She's thru customs and USPS says delivery tomorrow! Korea to Michigan in 3 days. Not bad. I have all her clothes ready, her wig and wig cap and jewelry. I will definitely post pics!

15. Souldoll, why are you torturing me with so many new beautiful dolls coming out almost every month???
      Nami is so gorgeous and otherworldly... Both her heads are something really special...
      But I don't think I will be able to get her , even with such generous layaway :(

16. She's here! Meet Winter![​IMG]

17. Congrats on Winter's arrival! Swinte is such a beautiful sculpt :)

18. I totally agree she does resemble Scarlett Johansson

19. Aww don't hang your head in shame ;). Souldoll dolls are beautiful and quite difficult to resist. Jina is a lovely choice :thumbup. I too am already considering putting one on layaway... Sharon's head.