1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. I'm already in love with the Zenith double-jointed body, and now the decision is coming down to head sculpt! Has anyone ordered one of the new 2017 Limited heads? I'm loving Sharon, but I'm not sure about how far apart the lips are for getting her faceup done. So pretty, though!
      I have officially jumped on the Souldoll bandwagon after a long, stubborn dedication to the Fairyland train!

2. Welcome aboard ;) I haven't ordered Sharon's head yet but I will be for sure. At the moment I can't decide whether to get her blank, painted or both and put her on layaway. One thing I can say about Souldoll face ups is that they are 10 times prettier in person than in the website photos. Good luck on deciding :)

3. my first resin baby turned 4 today! Here he is... STILL refusing to give me his 'proper' name (Still going by Marauder or 'M' aka Kagel ><)

[​IMG]
      P1020011
      by J L, on Flickr

4. @Lady Tiku - he looks marvelous in his extremely well-tailored outfit.
      but, what is that he's leaning on? A mini TV/room heater combo? It looks old-fashioned and futuristic at the same time.

;)

5. you got it! it's just a mini electric fireplace with a 'light fire' in the 'logs'... and his outfit... boots from one set, pants from another... don't even remember which set the shirt is from and the 'uniform coat' ... lol THIS... I didn't want 'his parts' stretching the white pants so my future nYID could wear them lol... the sleves could be about 4-5 mm longer but hey it works! XD

6. @Lady Tiku, he looks awesome! Love the outfit! Kagel is a really wonderful mold.

7. Yes! He still looks gorgeous, by Any name! :). So good to him all dressed up. These guys really do "clean up nice".

8. Anyone getting Nami? I am in love with her!! Going to put her on layaway for my birthday!!!!

9. Hi!! Popping back into the thread! I was just wondering... did Souldoll changed the height or body of their Zenith boys?? :? Previously a zenith boy was 69cm but now I saw that they are 65cm on their webby. :nowords: I was on dolly hiatus for a while so I wasn't aware of any announcement and I scrolled back a few pages in this thread and didn't see anything. Sorry about the dumb question haha.

10. Jamie got her new wig at the beginning of the year, and like a smart person I forgot to share up until now. She just needs new eyes and she'll be complete! I also changed out the lacing on her shirt. The ribbons Souldoll used were very delicate and frayed almost as soon as I touched them.

[​IMG]

11. i don't think the dolls changed (not since I knew of them recently. I think they just fixed an error.

12. Reviving the thread to say I took the plunge and outright ordered her, Jina Zenith girl. Now I wait until July Probably!

13. Hey everyone! I'm excited to join this thread. My friend and me will be ordering Sharon heads, mine will be in Sandy Brown skin. How does Sandy Brown compare to other brown/tan resins? I'm going to hybrid her, so I'm looking for possible resin matches. Failing that I guess I'll get a body custom matched - Sharon's so beautiful, I'm really looking forward to owning her *0*

14. My Swinte sculpt Winter, had an accident. A chemical was used on a cloth and I didn't know it and dusted her face. The next day her whole face up had crackled. I was in tears. Soul doll was wonderful, I sent her head to them and they kept me updated and a little over a month later she is home and whole again! Just as beautiful as before.
      [​IMG]

15. She looks great! Glad to hear everything turned out for you. :)

16. Actually now that I look at her, this face up is a little better, lol. The other was a bit "orange" in places.

17. Bit the bullet and ordered a Sharon head in NS. Not a moment too soon, either :sweat

18. Congrats! Can't wait for my Sharon, and to see everyone else's. What do you have planned for her? :)

19. @AlchemicCandy Thanks! I bought her first because I'm not sure if I really want an SD (but she's so pretty I just had to get her!), so if I do like her, and I really think I will, I'll go ahead and order the Zenith body because I really like that as well. She'll be shelling my World of Warcraft character, actually :)

20. Has anyone received their Shiva from the December/January ordering period? I'm still waiting on mine

I love the outfit