1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. New Zenith, Bella..

[​IMG]

Suddenly they release several interesting dolls I just can't resist >.< Justitia is my type though but this beauty would look gorgeous in armors too. I asked Souldoll if they can show her blank image too :)

2. wow souldoll updates new girl and boy!

3. omg .... *grinz* tried the short pirate jacket & boots from my Iple LE Carved Heritage SID Edan set on Marauder.... It fit so nicely that even M's hands slid through the arms... 'no problem'! It's a crappy test/reference shot but yay! I am thrilled with the fit... a pair of nYID loose fit pirate pants should work like a charm to finish things off! :dance

[​IMG]
      Soul Doll zenith boy in IH SID LE Edan&#x27;s short pirate jacket by DoA Lady Tiku, on Flickr

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Oooooo! He is beautiful! :aheartbea

6. Wow, he is really stunning. What a unique sculpt! I love that wig on him!

7. I'm going to hop into this thread here with a question I'm having trouble finding an answer for: my grail is a Souldoll Zenith 'Jan', but the price, man...the PRICE. haha. Realistically the only way I can afford my dolls is through layaway and I've struggled to find a site where I could do a decent layaway for this fellow. (Usually use MoC so I can do their 6 month plan)
      So...I thought maaaybe I could get him in the future if I just bought his head and then waited until events to find a body that'd fit but wouldn't be super expensive. So my question is...is there any other companies who might have a body his head would fit on?

8. I want her eyes, they are so lovely. Even Bella is gorgeous too!

9. Dolkus sells Souldoll and have a 3 and 6 month layaway option. I was tempted to order through them for the layaway, but they don't have the doll I'd like to go with the armor :( They don't seem to have everything updated; they still have Shiva for sale, but I'm pretty sure she's long sold out? They do have Jan though.

10. Check with Doll Pedlar too she is a US dealer. She does mark up but still the savimgs on shipping would be stunning. She also often has the dolls 'in stock' after Soul Dolls usual order periods. AND often has what is sold out elsewhere. The down side is she does not offer blank dolls. You have to check with her about what her Layaway is... I don't know about it but she does have it.

A new company Dollits (think that's it) 'fits'... color match is a bit off but it all depends... I'll see if I can find the link to the relevant DoA thread.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...s-DAD-body?p=11270273&viewfull=1#post11270273
      I have no idea about the Granado prices ><

11. Quick question: how well do Soom Super Gem outfits fit the Zenith girls?

12. Hi !

I very like Justitia and I think to buy her... but before, I see that Zenith feet are long... 8cm. Could someone tell me if the "Zenith" are easy to find shoes ?

It is the first time that I want to buy SoulDoll, so I have no information... ^^'

I would also like to know what is size wig for Zenith girl ?

13. I ended up picking up a Uha on the Marketplace partially to have an extra body so I could leave Justita in her armor and just flip her head when she will wear other things. But I'm totally enchanted with Uha and I don't think she'll share a body easily.
      [​IMG]

14. I don't know about the new body, but for the general and old double bodies, SG outfits are too big in the torso and possibly too tight in the hips/thigh area.

They're really hard to find shoes for. If you get her with the high heel feet, you'll have more options. Besides Souldoll's own shoes, Luts SDF male shoes fit the flat feet (and other similar sized males shoes as well), Dollmore Model girl shoes should fit (heeled shoes for heel feet and flat for flat feet), but some of them might be a bit too tight. I've also heard that Iple EID girl shoes fit, but I haven't yet tested them myself.

Zenith girls wear 7-8" wigs most of the time. If it's stretchy, it's better.

Congrats on getting her. :3 I'm waiting for an Uha head from Souldoll and it's been forever. She was supposed to ship 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I wish I'll be able to get her soon, because I'm inspired to modify and paint it right now. But with my luck my inspiration will be gone by the time I get it. I don't have a body for her yet, but she'll be able to borrow my Paratiisi's until I get her one of her own. Body sharing is handy.

15. Now that I Zenith, I spent part of yesterday trying some of my Iple things on her. SID pants fit her very well but her ribcage is narrower so SID corset types will be a little roomy. Her ribcage and shoulders are closer to the nYID body and I've got a nYID dress on her right now that fits perfectly. I haven't tried shoes yet because I haven't changed her into heel feet.
      [​IMG]

16. Wow that is an amazing fit! O_O omg now I am finally tempted (had zero interest before) in a zenith girl >< Patrice I have enough trouble with IH!... you are not helping! :...( .... at any rate ... does this mean that gorgeous blue dress would fit my Bliss? (she's an m bust btw and I have the small) ... Oh how I'd love that dress ><

17. Espiransa, saw that outfit on DeviantArt as well, it looks awesome!!

18. Just.. wow.. O_O that girl is absolutely amazing in her outfit.. Now I can't wait to get my first Souldoll girl.. :...( They can look so strong..

19. That outfit is amazing!