1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. TY the jacket is from an iplehouse set, it has a shirt and pants from 2 other outfits lol im a mix/match person lol

2. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive too (I ordered through a dealer). I hope there's not much time left to go now since I have so many plans for her and I'm getting a little antsy :XD:

3. I had to put my Shiva on layaway, but I'm also excited to see when they start shipping out! Supposedly Souldoll starts making your doll early even when on layaway, but I still expect a delay because of it... I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I'm also curious what heads people got on their Shivas? Mine's a Karin! :chibi

4. Mine's a Bella~ :D

5. Ooooh, nice! Bella is so cute! I love her mouth *3*

I went to check the balance on my layaway, and saw that my order status is now "Item processing"!!! I'm like 95% sure it didn't say that before. Ahhh!!! I wish I could pay it off early!

6. EDIT: oops i answered thinking of Iplehouse ... I think mine changed after I had paid half of what i owed... but i guess it would be different for different LA lengths? (mine was a 6 month one)

#386 Lady Tiku, May 10, 2017
      Last edited: May 10, 2017
    7. I got a Hwa-Ran but I swear no one has her head except me XD

8. @Lady Tiku Ooooh that could be... I did a six month layaway too, so maybe it changed at the halfway point and I didn't notice yet! *0*

@Suindo I almost got Hwa-Ran! She is so beautiful :aheartbea If she isn't very popular that'll make her all the more special, right? :3

9. @overlordu that's true! She would definitely be special and that means I'd have to take tons of pics of her ❤❤❤

10. Mine's a Chantal v1.

11. Anyone poked Souldoll recently about the Shiva orders?^3^ Based on the waiting room, they still owe a bunch of Paws so I'm thinking we're still firmly in for another 1-2 month wait. Still, I think I might check in to see if there are any extraneous issues like difficulties casting specific resin colors...:wantshipping:

12. I sent them an email a week or two ago and haven't gotten a response

13. I got an email from Souldoll today!
      "We are so sorry for the big delay of your Shiva order.

We are expecting that we can send your order within 1-2 weeks.

By the way, we would like to check the body painting color tone because you have chosen a sandy brown skin.

Do you want to get the body painting in sandy ver. or grey ver.?

Please let us know.

Thank you."
      So hopefully all the Shiva orders will start shipping within the next few weeks
      What are y'all naming your Shivas? I'm still deciding.

#393 s1257, May 29, 2017
      Last edited: May 29, 2017
    14. Oh yay! I'm glad I didn't try to pay her off 2 months ago like I wanted to, or else I'd be stuck waiting for her just to get shipped a week from now!:XD:

15. Hahaha, same here! I thought about paying mine off early, but it would have been a struggle and since I would have had to wait anyway... it worked out! :aheartbea

My dolls are all named after demons from a grimoire, so I had limited options for my Shiva XD I'm pretty sure I'm going to name her Vinea! Hopefully it will stick after I've seen her in person and painted her. >__<

16. Look who got rescued from the post office today...!

[​IMG]

She's in the mint blue resin, which is not this light or blue in real life (I was having fun with Photoshop Express~). The color is actually very close to the blank photos of Paw that Souldoll provides on his listing. So, yay Souldoll for accurate color balancing! Also, the old Zenith girl body? Freaking beautiful. Like, blew me away in person.

17. @Kimchi She looks amazing!! Congrats on the arrival!

18. @Kimchi Congrats! My Sharon head came, and she is stunning! I was worried about her eyes looking a little sunken, but that must have been the company makeup and photos.

I'm not sure if I'm keeping her, but she is beautiful nonetheless!

19. @Kimchi OMG, so exciting, congrats!!! She is so beautiful!! *____* Would you mind sharing some more pictures but more true to her real color?? I also ordered the blue and have been feeling nervous that I won't like it, so I'd love to see what she really looks like! *__*

20. @flivine @HeyJude thanks for the congrats!

@overlordu sure thing! I'm hoping to get some nicer photos of her this weekend a la my DSLR, which is better with colors than my phone. If it helps ease your nerves a bit, I was a little worried, too, that the color might wind up being too dark/saturated/overwhelming in person. It's a really classy color, though, and the smoothness of the resin gives it a pleasant luminescence. I'd say it's somewhat close to seafoam, but more on the blue side than green side.