1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. Thank you @Ashemanu. I hope the waiting time will not go beyond 6 months because that will be totally insane :eek:

2. Finally made up my mind rofl.

One Sandy Brown Chiron Centaur ver. ordered. He's going to be my Nelf Druid in WoW.

3. Awesome! Wanna see him when he comes in! Please?

4. I just my Chiron this week, he is bigger than my Croom but weighs about half as much and is much easier to pose.
      He would look gorgeous is sandy brown skin!

[​IMG]

5. OKay, okay, so in another thread I read somewhere that the limited head Henry is based off Lee Dong Wook? Now has Souldoll said anything to this info? I mean, I see deffo similarities. But the nose is off. Ofc, I could mod the nose. Because now that I am taking a second look at this head I am in hyperventilation mode haha (HUGE LDW fangirl over here. Goes beyond Goblin)

6. Hello, I have a Hillda incoming, and I want to order a similar guy doll. Can someone post a comparison picture of the Zenith girl and boy and maybe even a Tera Zenith? I like Cratos, but he's bigger even than my DragonDoll guy. Though I am debating between Cratos and a Granado boy. Thank you!!

7. @nonniemous I can do a Cratos and a zenith boy, and I have a few Granado boys, but no zenith girls. Would that help? Which Granado boy body are you looking at?

8. Oh, any Granado 70cm boy with a Zenith would help! That would be lovely.

I'm debating; I like a lot of the sculpts, but they're all *almost* what I want. Remiel, Raguel, and Uriel are the current contenders, along with Souldoll Adolf and Cratos. There are a couple of Iplehouse guys I like, but I hear such awful things about the bodies that I have pretty much written them off. I honestly like the Dollshe bodies best, but their faces are all so anemic and over-sculpted to my eye.

9. I have dolls from all the companies that you listed. The Souldoll Zenith body is nice and sleek, not to mention looks great in clothes. I love Souldoll clothes. I have Mars on the Granado Evol body. I love him, but he's so heavy, and is not as snappy a dresser as the Zenith is. Dollshe in all the many forms are nice, but the only body I really do like is the Dollshe Pure. They too look nice in clothes. As for the iplehouse, I don't know what you've heard, but I love them in all sizes. I don't have the largest size, HID. The EID is on the heavy side, and have only one. These bodies are also very sleek, and I love the LB glow resin, which they don't use any more. The clothing that I've gotten from Iple is on par with Souldoll. Venitu's body from Fifth Motif is a super body. I don't have the 18 from Dollstown, but I do love the look of it in photos. (I also love the Volks SDGou body. I have the Shadow Shirou. The Volks Graffiti body is very sleek. I have Okita Soji and I love every thing about him..... the outfit/ wig/ geta...you name it.)

added: I forgot about Volks Yuki on the SD16.....love him too.

10. @oriscany, that ability to dress is definitely another reason to go with a Souldoll. I've got a 72cm and a 60cm boy and a LOT of patterns for both of them. If I get a Zenith boy, I've got patterns for clothes that he can wear and he will be easier to buy clothes for when I do buy. I also want a boy doll that doesn't overwhelm my Hillda sizewise; my other SD girls are going to be shorter as it is. Hillda should be here this week, and I can see what she looks like next to Subetai, my 72cm boy, for size.

If I remember correctly, the Zenith is about the same size as the Iplehouse SID, right?

I love the Dollshe Pure, and Souldoll makes beautiful bodies (and dolls period), even if they aren't as sculpted as the other companies I listed. And I missed the Venitu reorder window. *sigh*

I have heard that Iplehouse large dolls are hard to pose; that's my biggest concern. I had an Iplehouse JID in the special real skin and I wound up rehoming her. She didn't pose as well as my Soulkids or my Resinsoul MSDs, and she was just that much bigger than the others it looked weird to me.

Weight...yeah. I'm not sure I want a doll that weighs so much. it's all a lot to think about and figure out what I want..

And, really, the guy just needs good knees so he can wear kilts and tunics. :-)

11. I have 2 Chirons one grey and one white. Chiron (White one) was my 2nd doll and then last year I got Nickolas (Party pony) . Love my big boys.

12. :love:love:love
      (yes it was Leekeworld! I missed out on them also and bought them second hand)
      I NEED to get them painted but the thought of shipping these beasts scares me. :eek:

13. Oh man, I can only imagine the shipping charges for those beautiful beasties! I would hesitate too!
      Heck, I've been hesitating on a boatload of my own regular sized guys, thinking I can do it myself....but then neeeever get around to it! Poor guys. They're going to tackle me some day...

14. @nonniemous You're welcome! Yes, that is indeed Cratos (Miklos)! I really like the Tera Zenith size.

15. EEEEEEEEEEEEE! My Hillda is out for delivery! Working from home today so I can be here to sign for the package.

I think Cratos is going to be the winner of the search. He's yummy, and the more pictures I see, the more I like him.

#497 nonniemous, Jan 18, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    16. My friend gave me a Hewer WS head to practice face ups. I already give up on that. But I recently order a WS 62cm boy body from DollZone in WS for other head. So I got the body today and I decided to tried on the Hewer head the head is just a little bit darker but I think it looks good on the body. The head is from 2011 and it looks a little bit big on the body but once you put a wig one it looks great.

[​IMG]

17. Souldoll is killing me with their new releases. :nosebleed Love the new guys! Especially Do-Yoon and Jeoung-U.

Shouldn't be bad......:frownyblush:

18. :nosebleed OMG the 3 new boys are so gorgeous I can't handle!!! I have to resist buying all 3 but I'm definitely going to get Sae Nu :D