1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. I'm also dyyyyying over the new boys. I might have to evaluate my options if I get a good tax return O_O

2. @Suindo : Sae Nu is super handsome too. What skin tone will you get him?

@NoDivision : lol excellent idea... *files taxes *

*IF I took the plunge right now, I'd probably get Do-Yoon. Although I think I like Jeoung-U's sculpt more when I compare them blank...

3. I really like the 3 new boys; especially Seo Jeoung-U & HA Do-Yoon, i'd love to buy them sometime in the near future but one thing is putting me off...what clothes fit the boys? I really like TTYA's clothing, so i'm just wondering would the sd17 clothing fit the boys?

4. Seo Jeong-U has stolen my heart :love I"m glad companies are listening to the requests for more Asian-centric sculpts lately.

5. The new zenith body is pretty similar to SD17. We don't have as many detailed measurements for the new body yet, but here's a comparison

[​IMG]

The arms are a little shorter, but chest, waist, hips and leg length make me think they can share clothes pretty successfully. Souldoll said one of the reasons they redesigned the body was to make it more compatible with other similar sized dolls.

6. @jp_bestie : I have purchased old sized Zenith clothing for my SD17 boys and they have always fit like a glove. Also, I remember Souldoll marketing their own clothes as "SD17" size on the sticker when I purchased a set from them a few years back.

Basically I think you'd be ok to get SD17 size clothes for them. :)

7. @Dybbuk I'm fighting whether to get Sae Nu in normal or sandy brown.... Im also contemplating B dove grey and blue violet ---- the endless choices !!*_**_*

8. @Suindo : I'm so curious what they would look like in tan or fantasy skin. I was going to try to photoshop one in tan...:sneaky

9. Hello! I'm new, let me join your ranks, look at your beauties and show your ...
      Let me introduce you, Marceline

[​IMG]

10. Hello and welcome :). Is Marceline the Zenith Swinte sculpt? She’s one of my favorite sculpts.

11. PennyDes, Marceline Is really the Zenith Swinte ... I myself did not expect this sculptor of such beauty :)

12. Katushka_Nitok, your Marceline is a real beauty! Love her outfit too.

13. @Katushka_Nitok : She's a lovely vixen! That outfit is gorgeous and perfect on her!!!

As much as I wanted to bad and purchase a HA Do-Yoon, I promised myself that this year I would complete all my dolls and get some floating heads their bodies. So instead I purchased a Zenith Swinte 2nd hand a few days ago. I am planning on using the body for a different head, but I'm becoming more enamored with the Swinte mold the more I see her. u_u;;; Part of me also wants to customize her into a cute young looking boy~ What have I done?! >_< ;

14. @Dybbuk what if you buy the HA Do-Yoon AND:sneaky:sneaky do a body swap with Swinte??

15. @Suindo : Lol that's just cruel! :frownyblush:

16. New clothes ... color suit fantasy version.

[​IMG]

17. My Hae-Bin has arrived! She is normal skin, with Abigail's default face up:

[​IMG]Hope Close up by Ashemanu, auf Flickr

18. @Ashemanu your Hae Bin looks incredible! I think yours is the first customer photo out there.