1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. Oh I hear you there, I wish the angnes heads where being sold separately in a head sale too... oh well :pout:.

2. I just bought a swinte head and need to find a body to hybrid for her. Has anyone had luck with specific bodies? Resin matches?

3. I'm so very tempted by D. Agnes + the armor set. She's so gorgeous.

I just have no idea which resin color I'd want, if I do end up going for her... the blue is lovely, but normal skin would look nice too. *_*

4. What color resin did you get her? I have mine on a modified Iplehouse nYID. It looks great proportionally and is a close match for NS (normal skin) resin color but requires a ton of modification on the neck. A friend of mine tried her Swinte head on a Supiadoll 60cm double jointed girl body also in NS resin and that looked great too. She did not have to make any modifications and the color match is close as well. Here is a link to the Supia body I’m referring to LOVE, SUPIADOLL. Hope that helps :)

5. Thanks for your help! She is NS and I’d personally love bodies with no modification needed because this is my first bjd and I don’t know how to string one let alone mod.

6. You’re very welcome :). Congratulations on your first BJD and welcome to DOA :dance! Swinte is an awesome sculpt and I’ll look forward to seeing what body you choose for her :cool:.

7. That would be great!, I really want a Agnes head so bad, I think we can ask in the Q&A if it would be possible to order only Agnes head? :S. I think she is gorgeous, but the body it a little more mature than I was thinking for her...

Congratulations Smol_Chim!!

8. I’ve asked them before with other limited dolls and they have always said no... but it never hurts to ask :). Maybe if enough customers ask they will consider it. I’ll write to them on Q&A this evening.

9. Ooh I'm definitely in favour of this idea! I shall keep my fingers crossed in the hope that they'll make an exception this time! :eusa_pray

10. So I have asked them 2 times, once of them in instagram and they replied two times that sadly they will not sell the head separately..., but it was good to ask, maybe they reconsider after getting a lot of people who want to buy the head only *____*

This is the reply I got from them:

Thank you for your interest in Agnes.

However, we are afraid that we don\'t selling the doll head separately.

We hope you understand.

Contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.

11. i think with the fact the Korean government is not helping (some funding somehow) with the squatter... I would not be overwhelming 'any' company (not just this one) with 'requests' outside thier normal parameters for a while. I know it's nice to ask for a dream but really, do they need the stress? Just my opinion. For me I'll keep it to questions that are not asking for something super new and in the case of a boy doll... one more thing to set the creep after... I can wait for a guy if it means my fave doll companies don't go under.. again... just my opinion

12. Well I see your point, but I do not really think that this kind of questions or requests are causing them stress..., dolls companies are use to deal with this kind of request almost everyday, is a part of the job and so they grow as a company too. Customers give their opinions or let them know what they like or prefer when they buy or want to buy. This way they can improve and offer what customers buy.
      I think if we make requests show our love to the company, otherwise we would just pass on them and go to other options. If we, in this case, would like to buy only the head of a doll is because we love the sculpt and maybe some of us can not afford the whole doll or simply we do not like the body or we have another idea with not a mature body like zenith...., and of course knowing that the doll is limited they could agree to sell only the head. I think for them is better to sell the head than not to sell her at all.
      As you say, this is my opinion and I hope I am not making you uncomfortable with it.

13. That is the exact same answer I got too. It was worth a try :) and I can completely understand the reasoning behind their decision. I agree, answering a quick question from their customers is part of doing business and if nothing else, Souldoll knows their newest sculpt is well liked and that their customers are taking an interest in it :D.

#553 PennyDes, Jun 21, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    14. Hope finally got her wig and a dress that was made specifically for her size by the wonderful AyuAna from etsy:

[​IMG]Blue Hydrangea by Ashemanu, auf Flickr

15. @Ashemanu She looks stunning. The colors of the dress are a perfect match for her eye make up.

16. wow O___O she is so beautiful! so unique!, and that dress is absolutely amazing! <3<3<3

17. I just got my swinte in the mail today and am a little worried. Can you please tell me if these are normal souldoll defects?
      Swinte

Swinte

18. What specifically are you referring to? I looked at your pictures, I noticed some glue residue on the magnets which is normal and the headcap isn't perfect aligned.

(Your embedded pictures aren't showing up for me here's a link if anyone else is having the same issue: Toni ruiz)

Here are pictures of my Swinte

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/9949/ZXSeem.jpg
      https://imageshack.com/a/img924/5277/BbmZoY.jpg
      https://imageshack.com/a/img922/8358/xSnONA.jpg
      https://imageshack.com/a/img922/5406/WUZFMo.jpg
      https://imageshack.com/a/img922/7716/OiD0aZ.jpg

[​IMG]

19. Thank you for your reference pictures! I was just worried about the I’ll fitting head cap but now I see that’s it’s normal? She’s my first doll and I’m TERRIFIED of accidental buying a recast.

20. In this case, I would say it's normal. I have other dolls where headcaps fit perfectly and others which are far, far worse and fall off constantly.
      The headcaps will vary from sculpt to sculpt even within the same company.
      If you're concerned about it being loose I would recommend using extra eye putty to secure it, or using a silicone wig cap will also keep it snug. :)