1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. Espiransa, Ohh, I really like the shoulder/neck area of that outfit especially, it's really badass.
      yasmin, he's really unique looking. :3

I got my Uha head (from the head event) two days ago. She was originally just going to be a rolling head that borrows my Paratiisi's body occasionally, but then things came up and I made a character for her -one that will need her own body, so she'll get one eventually. The body has yellowed a bit anyway, so the head and the hands I got with it aren't a perfect match anyway, so it's better to get her a body of her own. I just hope the head will work out for the character. :3 Right now, she's still wearing Sigrun's clothes, but I'll soon be making her some of her own -and hoping that they'll fit the new body too.

[​IMG]
      I did quite a bit of modding on her eyes to make them more even.

2. At last I have my Karin girl together! It has taken a couple of years. This is Tanith:
      [​IMG]

3. So I know that for shoes zenith boys can share with IH SID boys... my SID can get a pair of boots from Luts used for zenith boys on. SID calves are too big for anything 'tight' does anyone with zenith specific tall boots have a SID to test fit on?

I am wondering if zeniths could wear a SID sized Walker boot (see my signature) and if it would be worth risking spending on a pair for zenith ... even if it did mean 'padding' the ankle & calf a bit.

4. Sorry if this has already been answered, but what fits zenith girls?

5. s1257, sorry I'm not much of help, because I haven't bought many clothes for them, but you might want to go for SuperGem (and similar) size bottoms -although Zenith girls have bigger thighs. And Slightly larger SD size tops. Some SD16 etc. tops and dresses will probably be alright too, but their torsos are relatively small while their bums and thighs are really big and legs long.

My Uha is finally complete, yay \o/

She has a body of her own, clothes of her own and a Justitia armour set. C: It was a lot of work but I'm happy with her now. I just fixed up her face up a bit too and her expression is much better now. <3
      [​IMG]

6. Yenna, Wow! Your Uha looks splendid in that armor!

Isabeau, your Karin looks lovely. That jewelry is gorgeous.

As far as clothes go. SID female pants fit the Zenith girl body well and I've had good luck with both nYID and SID tops. This nYID outfit actually fit my Uha better than my Iple Bianca.
      [​IMG]

7. Well, I am finally getting ready to start working on my Frost (Souldoll Zenith Bertrand). He is (for those who don't know and might like to know), a character from Laurell K Hamilton's Meredith Gentry series of novels. I just ordered a wig that I am hoping will work and will be enlarging a few patterns to test for sizing.

8. Nice! I hope to see photos! In progress ones are fun!

9. Suddenly jumping into this thread because I just discovered the Zenith boys and fell in love with RyuCine and Onulharu today! :love I don't think I've ever been so thoroughly convinced that I wouldn't mind having these these sculpts around, even as floating heads displayed on busts or something.... they're just too gorgeous! All the Zeniths are gorgeous! How did I never know until now?! Well... actually... it was because I spent too much time ogling the Souloids; I don't think I paid proper attention to SoulDoll's other dolls... > __ > ;;

10. Well I am almost done re-organizing my home after my ex moved out. I have a lot more room now and my dollies are all out of the closet. They are mostly laying around with nothing on as I haven't been doing anything but schoolwork for awhile. But I am now a college grad! YAY! and I have my Souldoll Bertrand out and getting ready to play! I haven't lived by myself in a long long time, and I am loving it!

The wig that I ordered from ebay did not ever make it here. Didn't hear anything from the seller at all even after ebay addressed the problem. But I got my money back and I see that the seller is still selling stuff, but won't answer any of my questions. Heavy sigh here...Oh well, guess I will keep looking. Anyone have any idea where I can get floor length wigs for these big boys? I need one in a silvery gray and I am going to need one in black. I may end up having to make them myself. I know that I have a yarn wig tutorial somewhere in all my favorites. LOL

Any how, I will be off to the library to get a basic shirt and pants enlarged for him and maybe I will be able to sew tomorrow!

11. Well I ran into a bit of a snag in playing with my dollies. Bertrand still has no wig, so I think I am going to end up having to make it. But the snag...I have been invited to sell my beaded jewelry at a local craft show the weekend of Sept 12, so have been getting all of that stuff put together and found a few pieces that I have to do some repairs on so that is what I have been doing with my time. thanks for asking Ravenlily. They are both GORGEOUS!

12. Well I might have found a wig for my Frost. but they are 9-10. Will they be way too big for Bertrand? His head measurement is a little over 8 inches. Thanks!

13. waaaay too big... unless you can find a way to 'make' it smaller don't bother? I have EID men and Kagel... my EID wigs (that are not 'too small for w/e reason) are enormous on my zenith boy.
      can you link a pic of the wig? maybe someone has an idea how to work with it to make is smaller?

14. I'll revive this thread for the following question: does anyone know how well zenith girls' heel feet fit into other brand shoes? For example Luts senior Delf heels or Dollmore model girl shoes?
      If they don't fit, is it possible to switch zenith heel feet to Luts heel feet? Not owning either it's hard to tell, but I've seen other doll owners switch dollstown feet to dollmore so it's worth a shot...

15. Senior Delf girl shoes don't fit but Dollmore model girl shoes do -or at least the more open ones do. I've been eyeing some of Dollmore's boots but I'm afraid they might not be quite wide enough and even if I could stuff the feet inside them, it might be hard to get them out. You can switch the feet as long as the ankle ball is the right size. I gave mine the largest Angell Studio heel feet they offer and while it doesn't look amazing (colour doesn't match either) it made it possible for her to wear senior delf boots (or anything that covers the feet so that you don't see the mismatch). ^^

16. The new 'terra' zenith Oscal looks spuriously like 5th motif Venitu... Anyone else see it or is it just me?

17. Thank you so much Yenna~ If the feet were interchangeable it would make things so much easier T_T luts has a huuuge range of cute shoes for their Senior Delf girls so my goal is for her to be able to wear 6.5-7.5cm shoes... & the Angell Studio feel could be just what I'm looking for. Are you using the 58cm ones? Worst case scenario you could make your dollie wear tights to even out the skintone~

& Sillypeach now that you've pointed it out I have to agree they're quite similar D: