1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. Ouch, that sounds ridiculous. Are all of her knee parts on the right way? They look so similar from every direction, it's completely possible that Souldoll has assembled her the wrong way.

I just fought with my new-bodied girl's knees today. Gave up with the leg armours because their shape make the knee locking mechanism work much worse than with her normal legs (luckily I actually prefer the set without them). She's gotten kicky as well, although I haven't done anything with her lately, so I should attempt to fix that.

Started my year with some indoor photos (it's so dark here all day long =__=) of Iria:
      [​IMG]
      :3

2. Seeing all the beauties I had to get a new photo of Aerin. Happy 2019 day 1
      [​IMG]Aerin 010119a by SteamWitch, on Flickr

#682 SteamWitch, Jan 2, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    3. @Yenna your girl looks marvelous, I always enjoy your pictures so much! I took my Serena apart yesterday evening and checked her knees, she was assembled correctly. I inserted silicon kips now at the knee joint. That makes it at least a little bit better, although it´s still far from perfect.

@SteamWitch Your boy looks great :) I am happy that you like him! He fits very well among all the other beauties ^^

4. [​IMG]
      Happy 2019!
      Hi all... I've not been able to be on DOA as much as I like lately but wanted to say how lovely everyones dolls are @Ashemanu , @SteamWitch, @Yenna, @hannaliten, @Pinkes Pony and also wanted to share a quick photo of my hybrid Swinte.

5. @PennyDes She is beautiful! And such a wonderful dress. The color goes perfectly along with her hair!

6. Thank you :) her dress is from Iplehouse's Haute Couture series.
      Sorry to hear Serena's knees are extra problematic :(. I had the same trouble with Anaele. I'm glad to hear the silicon is helping somewhat :thumbup. The new Zenith bodies can be so frustrating at times.

7. @PennyDes She is beautiful! That dress is divine, love the color.

Aerin took a trip outdoors today.
      [​IMG]Aerin by SteamWitch, on Flickr

#687 SteamWitch, Jan 9, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    8. Woah, my baby is growing! She still has no Face-up, but her plain mold has so much expression :love
      Here is Yrden saying hi, still in progress:

[​IMG]

9. my souldoll animal Nami has shipped and will be here soon! Anyone have her? id love to see pictures :love

10. Congratulations!

A new photo of Aerin with his right hair.
      [​IMG]Aerin day 109 by SteamWitch, on Flickr
      Don't know what is going on with Flickr, today it's being a slow PIA.

11. lmao but it showed up in my reply no problem LOL nice btw... love this shade of blue

12. and a note.. in my 'preview' the image showed up but NOT with the actual post O_O... this is not your issue SW... this is site related I think? (dbl post intended to not mess with what's being shown etc.)

13. Thanks, Flickr is flaky today. At least the link to the photo works. :XD:

14. i just found it REALLY odd how when i hit 'reply' your pic showed up in my preview box no problem but when i hit post i got the same x thing as your original post...

15. It's always time for Elarisel.

[​IMG]

16. New photo of Aerin on the porch this morning.
      [​IMG]

17. I bought another Federer-elf head from their in-stock sale. I want to try to do an eye opening on the new one. Who doesn't need another elf?
      [​IMG]Aerin and Lore by SteamWitch, on Flickr

18. Elves do get ever so lonely! lol

19. Yeah, they do. They are tribal after all.
      I think he will be Aerin's older brother. Also a guardian & fighter, with a few scars and a little aging on that lovely face.