1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Zenith Discussion ~ Part II

Nov 12, 2014

1. He looks amazing as both!! Wow so gorgeous! Thank you!

2. Thank you and you are welcome!

3. So I'd really like a Souldoll Lena in NS, but I'm not 100% sold on the Zenith body, mostly because the bust is a little... silly. Are there any viable hybrid options, or would it be better to just have her breasts modded to be smaller and more realistic?

4. That's a great question. I love SD sculpts but the new Zenith bodies aren't to my taste. I personally was looking at IMPL star scale bodies but hopefully someone pops in here with more suggestions :o

5. Female Zeniths have a small neck size of ~9cm. They fit well on Dollmore model bodies, and the color match is also pretty good. I used to have a Stella/model hybrid a few years ago.
      [​IMG]

6. That doesn't look bad! Still not the ideal proportions I picture my girl with, but definitely better than than the Zenith by far.

7. Just curious, have you looked at the old zenith body? Or are both bodies misaligned with the aesthetic you want?

8. I do wish the Zenith girls had an option for a slightly smaller bust like the vito and kid girls do

9. Just to chip into the hybrid discussion, I spent a loooong time looking for a good body to hybrid my Swinte head with, because I was also looking for something with a small bust. In the end, I went for Senior Delf Luts body (ver.7) in Peach resin (better match with more pink-based normal skin than Luts' standard normal, which is more yellowish). Looks good in my opinion if you are looking for younger-looking character. Head is 4 years old, so expected it being a bit paler - I'm certain it will match perfectly once I blush it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. That does look very nice! An easily blushed resin match, too.

I've just secured a doll I was long resigned to considering an Impossible Grail- a "Human" version Shiva!
      [​IMG]
      She's on the "Old" body, and quite age mellowed, but she's gorgeous.

11. It's much better, but still taller and bustier than I'd like, and I'm not sure how much luck I'd have finding one these days. I'd like for her to be smaller than my Iplehouse SID Stella.

If this had slightly fuller hips, it'd be EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I'm trying to put together a 20-something transgender Korean girl for a character of mine; a soft, delicate, feminine, and coveted operatic vocalist trapped in a controlling relationship with her mildly abusive manager. Having her stand taller than the doll I'd like to have represent her newfound love and protector seems... awkward, I guess? I don't know; maybe I'm just being silly.

Anyway, both Lena and SeoA come close to my reference face, but finding the right body to suit my vision has been such a nightmare that it's sucking up all of my enthusiasm. :(

#811 ChristinasDream, Feb 27, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    12. @ChristinasDream Yeah, the hips on Luts body are not very wide. I can sympathize with the troubles in finding a perfect body matching the character - I was searching for it for a few years, and only last year Luts created the one that I bought. Companies do new bodies all the time, so there is hope that some would eventually do the right one.

Have you checked out by any chance the Dollzone 58cm body? It is very pear-shaped. It has a smaller bust option too, although slightly bigger than the luts body. Not sure if the aesthetic would be what you are looking for though...

13. Hi all, has anyone done a hybrid with the Zenith boys? The new zenith body has a neck measurement of 12cm, is that what I need to use as comparison to other bodies? I have never hybrid a doll before, but I find myself liking a head sculpt (Izen) but not loving the body he's supposed to come with. He'd be coupled to an Impldoll Star girl, if that helps?

14. Maybe this thread here will help you, @ryuunohime. The body I have mine on has a neck of 12.5mm, and to my liking it's too narrow for the jawline to look realistic (or healthy, or youthful). I would love a body with a bigger neck for a few of my heads, but I know that it doesn't bother most and a lot of people seem to prefer much thinner necks when hybridizing. It can be done, you just might need a silicone disk for the head not to bobble around. Hope that helps and good luck. (:

15. Oh, thank you!! <3 I did a search in this thread but didn't think to look elsewhere.

16. So! Jumping in here because I recently acquired a Chriron centaur head in gray skin, and I was hoping someone might know of a company that would have a good match for gray resin. He needs a body, and on the chance I'm unable to find him a gray Souldoll body, I'll need other options. I do have a B&G gray body but the resin might be a little darker than his head. I'm a bit fussy about color matching. And if I could get him something smaller than 70cm, that'd be even better! I'm just so thrilled I was able to get his head, which is currently with AngelToast getting a faceup. He was the inspiration for a very special character of mine.

17. What do you think of Aspa?

I am in love :...(:D. She looks gorgeous and I am really curious about their dark sandy brown skin.

If only I liked their Zenith girl bodies better. But maybe it's better that way ;).

18. Where are you seeing her?

19. They posted her on their IG and their rep made a thread here on DoA.

20. HOLY SMOKES! What a costume! I'm not a fan of the new Zenith girl body either >.<