1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

souldoll zenith girl Agnetha Discussion

Sep 18, 2010

1. Congratulations, samiamew! So glad she's safely home. :)

I thought I'd show a reference with the Zenith boy ... here the Chiron. They go reasonably well together, but even the guy from the same line makes her look quite dainty. I have to say, the Zenith regular girl body is a joy compared to the Zenith boy body, which is way up there on my list of grumpy bodies. *_*

[​IMG]

2. Thanks FairEmma :)

Love your beauty, too -- Aren't they just beautiful :aheartbea

She has the most gorgeous hands I've seen -- so gracefully expressive

3. Wanted to add a pic of a different take on Agnetha -- I kinda like her as a red head -- sultry and totally not the ethereal sweetie from the Souldoll promo pics (which I completely :aheartbea)

[​IMG]

5. It's a beautiful outfit by Narcisse Noir -- it's actually made for an SD body but since it ties up the back I was able to put Agnetha into it :aheartbea

Can't wait to see pics of your red-headed beauty Lace Princess :)

[​IMG]

6. FairEmma: Your Chiron looks yummy in that outfit; dark chocolate comes to mind. And you already know what I think of your Agnetha...love her!

samiamew: Your Agnetha is very pretty, quite a different look! She looks like she's from another era and I love her dress!

7. Agnetha make a damn pretty redhead too !!! >_<

8. I'm very excited, after quite some time of fawning over this delicate, haunting girl, I finally ordered my own Agnetha in white skin. I cannot wait to see her in person, and see her personality. I don't tend to have any sultry girls, but that's sure a great look for her, samiamew!

9. Actually, I don't either :lol: I like playing around with all the different wigs (especially red!) and outfits I've accumulated -- my favorite look is still Souldoll's promo pics .... it just really *fits* her :aheartbea

Congrats on your pending Agnetha bagofspiders :D now on with the waiting .... ^^

10. Congrats to all who got this girl! She's on my to-get list this year, after I finish paying my mum back for Nanashi's body... >_< Meanwhile, I shall sit here and watch the owner pics lol.

11. Here's my Agnetha: The Snow Queen. Love her!
      [​IMG]

12. All of these Agnethas are stunning! I'm itching for this doll.

bdren1barb Your snow queen is particularly lovely! That wig looks amazing. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would appreciate seeing a few more pictures of her!

13. WOW :aheartbea love your Snow Queen Agnetha, bdren1barb

I think she wears white so well :)

14. Love everyones Agnethas pics <3
      *plz stop making me want 2nd white skinned Agnetha :D*

Pic of my girl, with new wig and beads^^
      [​IMG]

15. Beautiful colors!! :D She looks so stunning in NS as well :)

16. Love her Azraelita :aheartbea

Nice shot with the beads -- love the viewpoint and the colors -- and she looks fab in NS :)

17. Gisela arrived today. The wig I ordered with her doesn't work at all and I didn't like her with the eyes Souldoll included, so she's wearing a HC wig I had for another doll and some eyes from another. I find the default face-up a bit...harsh in person and we'll be working on fixing that as soon as possible. I loved her and hated her and came back around to loving her in the first 20 minutes she was here. In the end, I really want to make it work between us, haha. Here's a cruddy flash-pic anyway:

[​IMG]
      gisela by bagofspiders, on Flickr

18. Oh, but she is striking, very distant and regal in appearance, and the monotones of white emphasise her lips, which then become a source of heat. Just lovely!

I see nothing wrong with two, and I think Souldoll white is creamy wonderfulness ... it really works with this sculpt. The new wig on your girl really gives her a lovely appearance ... and with the eyes, she feels very pulled-together!

I agree about the default faceup, but then my primary irritation on mine is the way they handled the lips ... so not a fan of that. And I wonder why I always seem to get Souldoll violet eyes in the random draw? Purple is one of my least favourite eye colours. *_* Keep trying. I've not been swayed by some of my arrivals at first, but plugging away to find the right combination of eyes and wig (possibly with a different faceup) can make such a difference. And if you seem buffaloed, try having a friend style her ... it's amazing how someone else can sometimes see wonderful things that you couldn't. Quite a few of my nearly-out-the-door dolls are still resident because I tried that (even sent a doll on holiday once)!

19. Everyone's Agnetha looks so unique and beautiful!

Azraelita: Yours looks smashing in all those wonderful colors and I love her with those eyes and wig. ^^