1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

souldoll zenith girl Agnetha Discussion

Sep 18, 2010

1. Souldoll just posted an announcement that they are discounting their discontinued heads :) So hopefully everyone will have a chance to buy the mold they've had their eye on!

I am still incredibly happy that I managed to buy my Agnetha in the meantime X_X Her new faceup is complete so hopefully her head will be in hand tomorrow and I'll be able to show some pictures!

2. Uhoh! I think I might order her as soon as I get my next paycheck. I've been eyeing Agnetha since she first came out. Aahhhhh!
      I'm still not sure about what skin tone to get either.

3. Yep, I went for it. I ordered just her head in normal skin. Because of it being spur of the moment I really couldn't go for a whole doll but at least this way I will have her safe and sound and ready when I am to make her whole! lol
      I just knew if I didn't go for it I would regret it when she was gone and then trying to find her later on through the Marketplace for a higher price doesn't sound too appealing >.<

4. I got my Agnetha back from the faceup artist! Lightning fast turnaround time, I think in all she was out of my hands for about a week :)

Now let me introduce Red:
      [​IMG]

5. Wow she turned out amazing, Anneke! :D

6. Ooh, she's so pretty Anneke >.<

7. I got some new eyes for my Agnetha that I wanted to share. They are Dollshe 12mm Light Blue. I actually don't recommend Dollshe's 12mm for Agnetha, because while her eyes are fairly small for her height, she is also a very solid 12-14mm eyed doll and Dollshe's eyes run slightly small. You can see some gapping in her latest photos :)

[​IMG]

You can see that the iris/pupil size is a really nice fit for her face though in a full-body shot:
      [​IMG]

My plans for her are coming along nicely :) I have some things on the way from her from Dollmore and a custom outfit in the works. Even though she fits Soom Super Gem clothes, her feet are WAY bigger so I had to buy her some Dollmore Model boots.

She's such a jewel though, I'm SO happy I bought her since Souldoll announced that they were discontinuing her! Makes me so sad that we won't see any new Agnetha's join us here :(

8. WOW! Really love the face-up Anneke :aheartbea She's gorgeous! and I love the Souldoll WS -- I'm glad I got mine when she originally came out -- it's sad she was only here for a short time but I'm glad they gave everyone fair warning before discontinuing :)

9. she is very pretty!

10. I wanted to add my fav pic of Agnetha :aheartbea as a parting farewell to the sculpt

She finally found her 'voice' with me ^^ and a completely different take on Anneke's view of her -- just love the versatility of this hobby ....

[​IMG]

11. samiamew, Anneke: I LOVE your Agnethas! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Id love second head Agnetha in WS, but must be economical :|

Today is the last day to get one *sniff* :(

12. it s "funny" to see i opened this thread ...and finaly bought agnetha's head the last day of her sale ...i hope i will love her after this long "hesitate period" ...madamB 's agnetha finally convinced me i love her Ginger with his very "bad temper expressions " &#9829;

13. lydreric, have you received your Agnetha by now? :D I can't wait to see more of her on Den of Angels. Did you order her in WS or NS?

Here is my Agnetha now that she is complete :) Her costume is custom created by Silje of Silje's Boutique here on Den of Angels.

[​IMG]

14. I love that unique face!
      [​IMG]

15. Well&#65292;she is very beautiful~~

16. O wow Anneke your doll is gorgeous. ^_^

I just got my darling head in today. YAY !!!! Has anyone tried her head on a Soom SuperGem ???

Now to find some eyes .....

17. Congrats nekochan! I highly recommend 12mm for Agnetha for eyes :)

I can try her on a Super Gem body if you like! My Migma should be coming home any day now and Im getting an extra body with it. Perfect for head swapping.

18. O that would be wonderful. Double thank you. ^_^

19. Aww, I'm so sad that souldoll doesn't sell her anymore. I'm surprised she got discontinued so quickly. She's such a lovely sculpt.

20. Hoping to breathe some new life into the excitement over Agnetha :) Does anyone still have theirs? I am thinking of sending my girl off for a fresh faceup (I think her sealant has yellowed a little.)

I've been trying to hunt down her original sales photos to get a better sense of her default faceup, but can't find most of them! Does anyone have them saved?

Here she is from a recent photo shoot :)

[​IMG]