1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

souldoll zenith girl Agnetha Discussion

Sep 18, 2010

1. My first thought was of Supia Rosy, but since Kiyakotari pointed it out, I think she looks even more like Hye (which makes perfect sense, given that Hye is an awesome sculpt, and that I have seen other companies release heads that seem to be aged up or down, depending on the maturity of the body--such as Dollmore's Pado (43cm), Chami (57cm) and Lisa Rubik (67cm)).

I can also see the Eurasian thing, though I think it might be more to do with the face-up/wig/eye/costume combination than the actual sculpt.

Anywho, I like her :)

2. When I first saw this girl I kinda blew her off, thinking she was a bit boring. But now that I've looked at her again I feel like she's SPELLBOUND me. My list was a mile long, including Souldoll's Shiva, but the melancholy gaze of those small eyes has me in love with her... Her look is incredibly organic and has me thinking she might replace my Souldoll double Ignis. The only terrifying thing about that is that I'd have to replace her entire wardrobe O_o but at least she'd fit in with my other 70cm range dolls. I just love that sad gaze and the multinational facial features. She looks like she could be almost anything with the right faceup. I LOVE those small eyes, too!

Has anyone ordered her yet??

3. Darn you Souldoll for making such a gorgeous girl just when I was thinking I was done adding to my family!!!!! Actually, I'm thrilled Souldoll created this lovely girl. I do see the resemblance to both Supia Rosy and Hye. But this girl definitely has her own look. Beautiful!

Jay

4. I'm excited to see her profile. Her nose has a lot of character but it's difficult to make out the exact shape and size from the promo photos. I'm scrambling right now to see what I can sell off so I can afford her :) I'm so glad she isn't limited!

5. Wow! This girl is amazing, I love her soft look. I wonder why it is that I always fall in love with GIANT DOLLS?! I just once want to find a MSD sized girl that I love enough to bring home. But I am seriously considering getting this girl at a later date; she is too lovely.

(Waves to Anneke :XD: We must have similar taste, always seem to run into each other)

6. LOL We do!

I am actually working on figuring out what I can sell off so I can get Angentha. She's just completely dominated my want list. Darn it! >.<

7. I have sold dolls before that didn't fit in with my Soom goddesses, but I think this girl could more then hold her own. Plus I love love love the dramatic look of Souldoll face-ups!

(I've actually looked all through their inventory to try to find a girl for me just because like their style so much I want to own one of their sculpts).

8. I love this ethereal and beautiful new sculpt, and can see a lot of potential here. She'd be wonderful for a certain character I have in mind, and would be delightful to paint. :aheartbea

9. I wonder about her eyes--I noticed smaller eyed sculpts tend to force the pupils of the eyes inwards towards the nose--in other words, crosseyed. I think she looks a little tiny bit crosseyed in her promo photos. Anyone else feeling this? Oh boy, I can't wait to see some owner photos of her...

10. I love the subtle beauty of her outfit. How long does Souldoll usually offer outfits before they sell out?

11. Oh lord...like a couple days? It seriously isn't very long at all. They SUCK at having outfits in stock. I check their website almost every day for outfits and oftentimes the new outfits are sold out before I even see them for the first time.

12. They do have a very similar vibe. I really like that though. I like to put up comparison pictures when I am assessing new dolls, just thought I'd share (I may never get a Beryl but I fell for Agnetha the moment I saw her, and if that has to do with their resemblance, that's fine by me).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully this outfit is only available with the doll, that may make it last longer?

13. I agree, I love my girls to have "sister" dolls they display so well that way and it is often better for photo stories. I REALLY appreciate you putting up the photos. It is so interesting how their eye shapes almost look like the reverse of each other. Yet face shape and feature size look similar. I think now I want them both. even more! UGH there is no end to this addiction.
      Now I am thinking "time to sell the MSDs and get this big girl ????" (of course I want that outfit too)

14. I'm really starting to love this girl! Since seeing the movie Ondine I've been obsessed with creating a "woman who came from the sea" doll. Complete with seaweed and starfish in the hair lol. I was thinking of using a grey skinned Shiva, but she may be better for my plans. Something about her face really intrigues me.

Oh well, I have time with this since I am exceptionally poor atm, and they are both non-limited thank goodness :fangirl:

15. Glad the pics help. It always makes a big difference for me to create "collages" of the dolls I have and the ones I want; or the dolls I want and the other dolls I want LOL.

I've never had an MSD but I do have a a few big girls and I have to say, sometimes I wish they were all smaller! It can be really difficult to pose and dress them, but I just keep falling for the bigger sculpts.

The more I look at her, I may even like Agnetha better then Beryl! I need to stop looking at anything over 16 inches :doh

16. Wow thank you for the side by side comparison with Beryl! You really can see how they could be related now! I wonder how Agnetha would look in normal skin. I'd get her in white I think since the character I want her for is extremely pale, but I'm still curious how a warmer tone might influence her look.

And yes! Hopefully the outfit will last longer since it's only available with the doll! To be honest I was almost tempted to get it because of the adorable bunnyrabbit necklace she comes with (I'm a sucker for bunnies) but who knows if that actually comes with the outfit or not! LOL!

17. Anneke I want the necklace and the her stuffed toy. I think for me that is part of what I love about her. It seems like she is trying to hang on to that last thread of childhood innocence even though she looks like a young woman.

18. I agree--and with her long straight hair and simple clothes I feel like she comes from a harsh time or place, where children have to grow up quicker than they should.

19. Which male sculpt do you guys think she would partner best with? I don't care what company or if it is a limited or discontinued one. I am just thinking artisticaly who woould be her ideal male mate?

20. Im completelly fell in love with this girl, I hope I can scratch money together and get her through Alice's collections to save on shipping.