1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

souldoll zenith girl Agnetha Discussion

Sep 18, 2010

1. It is definitely harder to correctly place smaller eyes. Heh, I like to cheat and do them side glancing. That's easier.

Jay

2. I think of this girl as not being at all sexual, so I'm thinking she would either have a comrade sort of best-friend/partner guy, or a possessive and controlling father/older brother type. Maybe even a captor-- like a Soom Gluino vampire!

3. :wiggle
      Haha, so funny you sugested him! I have Gluino on layaway already! She would make a delicous, innocent fascination for him! I just don't know if I can do that to her.........:wiggle

4. I looked into all other Souldoll Zenith girls (and even boys) and they have 16mm eyes, not even 14!
      Im a bit surprised, maybe Souldoll meant 14mm? Her eyes dont seem so much smaller then the rest.
      Or she has really tiny head >_<.

Im ok with 12mm though, my realistic MSD Tae takes 8mm and 2 of my dolls take small 14mm so 12mm is pretty ok.

I kinda agree with what Anneke says abouthe matching partner :)

I also somehow see her well with Soom Epidos^^, I think she needs warm and comforting guy ;), or Soom Sabik^^

5. If you get this girl it would be GREAT to see pictures of them together O_O Just because that was an awesome description of what their potential relationship might be. "Delicious, innocent fascination," mwahaha...

I just took a peek at Angelheim's Ryan with her side-by-side. I think that couple would pretty pretty great from the playmate sort of angle. He has a youthfulness to his features as well, though his expression is somewhat melancholy and dark.

6. I love the look of her default so much I can't imagine putting another color wig on her, she just looks so perfect.

I'd imagine her as a shy and quiet, maybe has a sister or two. But it is hard to think of a good guy doll to go with her. They all look so smug! and she needs a gentle, protective type.

7. Maybe she is speaking to me so much because the character I have for her has black hair! >.< I'm so excited to get some doll funds to buy her... I can't believe I thought she was boring when I first saw her!

8. Did you check out the link lyderic posted in the first page, where she has blond hair? I still think her face looks beautiful, but for me she is so not a blond. Maybe dark red would work though...

9. Oh for sure, that outfit is outrageously awesome. They have such intense coutoure in the Souldoll fashion department :D I think she looks a little overwhelmed in all those ruffles.

Actually, she might look really great in a fantasy colored wig, like dark dark purple or blue. I definitely agree a dark red would look fantstic too.

10. You know a dark blue wig would look awesome, she could totally pull off a dark mermaid style!

11. I just got a long midnight blue wig (JpopDolls Kanalong in Nite) that I'm going to save for when I get Agnetha. It was destined for another doll it didn't work for at ALL, but it seems so perfect for Agnetha. Maybe pair it with some white or silver blind eyes.
      I have a concept for her as a drowned girl--she has such a ghostly energy to her in Souldoll's pics.

12. That would be very interesting, I'd think she could be an Ophelia! a little sad though. But she does seem to carry alot of sadness in her face.

13. Anneke & Azraelita: Thank You both for the suggestions. Of course the Soom boys would look great with her but I think after comparing some side by side pictures Ryan is exactly what I had in mind. I think the two of them have very similar vibes and facial structure. Keeping fingers crossed to get large commission check.
      They would complete the characters for a story I have been playing around with. :eusa_pray

wildwoodflower: Your plans for the blue wig and "blind " eyed drowned girl gave me chills (in a good way). I think she will be stunning styled that way!

14. Yay Lace Princess I'm glad someone will get a Ryan! When I first saw him I burst with frustration since my character is right now in a Souldoll Double girl body! :x She's SO small compared to him and her male character counterpart is supposed to be SHORTER than her. Hopefully I can get rid of my Double girl quickly and get Agnetha, there are SO many more options for mature males in that size range. It will be great to see her paired with a Ryan when you get them both! :dance To me it's a perfect match!

I think if I ever evolve to start getting boy dolls (I have that reaction to boy dolls like that little girl at the end of Toy Story 2-- "Look Barbie! It's a big ugly man doll!" lol...) I would get either a Ryan or a Souldoll double Killian. Killian is the exact same height as Agnetha, but hopefully looks a bit stockier than Ryan and a tad more mature. I personally think Souldoll's photos of him are atrocious, but I've seen a few owner pictures and his face is hauntingly beautiful and serious.

Either way, as soon as my Souldoll double girl is out of here I'm buying Agnetha. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it happens before time is up on Alice Collection's free shipping event for Souldoll, lol :doh yeah right.

15. One of the thoughtful skinny boys as a friend or fellow student or coworker would look well with her in a study/school/everyday world, where perhaps she is studying something intricate, difficult, or meticulous, where concentrating on the work takes her out of past grief.
      In a more fantasy world, I can see her with Epidos, where he's more of a rescuer or helper of some supernatural sort. I agree with comments on her being asexual (at least as she appears here), and that would naturally be attractive to a unicorn boy!
      I can certainly see him trying to help her out when she is a drowned girl or mermaid or some interesting cross between the two, as if drowning ended up making her a mermaid?

16. Love her, too :)

Does she appear to be white skin in the photos?

17. Yup, that's definitely white skin. :) I wonder how she looks in NS!

18. I ordered her! Complete with wig and outfit thought I'll save some $$ and do the faceup myself. I was able to rehome another girl (who wasn't getting enough attention anyway) to finance Agnetha.

I love Lace Princess's idea that she looks like she's just barely grown into womanhood but holding onto childhood. Heh, reminds me when I snuck a doll in my purse to school in middle school. I was terrified all day someone would discover it and make fun of me, so I never did that again.

I love the idea of Agnetha having a very strong, protective guy to look after her whether it be romantic or not. She seems so delicate and vulnerable to me.

I also liked the idea by wildwoodflower about Agnetha being a drowned girl. If you get her, I look forward to your interpretation.

Now the waiting begins! I wonder if I'll get her in time for my birthday which is early November? I can only hope!

Excited!!!

Jay

19. Congratulations Jay! When you get her please post us some pictures so we can all see how lovely she is, and I can't wait to see how she looks with one of your amazing face-ups ^^

20. Congrats Jay!! I am so jealous (such a nasty emotion). I ran to the mail box but no check yet today :...(.
      I am obsessed with ideas for her. I can't wait to see your face up. I am always so in love with your work! Your Nataile almost made me put her before this girl but I really want the dress on this one before it is gone. Speaking of the outfit has anyone found anything out about the bunny or necklace?