1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

souldoll zenith girl Agnetha Discussion

Sep 18, 2010

1. Souldoll e-mailed me today. The bunny necklace DOES come with Agnetha's outfit.

Thank you all for giving me suggestions on shoes etc.

2. Does anyone know if the Soom Super Gem high heel feet will work on a Zenith? I was kinda of bummed that Souldoll doesn't offer high heel feet for Agnetha but then remembered my Cuprit has a whole set of human parts that are sitting around in a box right now. Might be a good use of them to get her into some high heel boots I already ordered for her XD

3. Actually I think its strange: they dont offer the high heel parts with any girls execpt of Shiva!
      But there you can order them even in white and normal skin, so actually the parts should be available with all Zenith girls :/

ETA: Asked Alice' C. about layaway, and they say the layaway option is available and even with free shipping if layaway is started before 20th Oct. :D
      Thats great just in case I shouldnt have the full amount for her this month.

4. She has the ideal look of my next vampire victim. Nyuu hyuu hyuu. Something mystic and lost about her, although that may mainly be her eyes. beautiful anyway, definately going on buying list.

5. I totally agree with this--I was very frustrated when they said that she only comes with flat feet. Liera had a heel feet option too, though it was only in gray skin. I also think it's strange that they said a long time ago they would offer a wig for Shiva and so far never have.

Dear Souldoll,
      If you build it, we will buy it.

Thanks,
      Your customers.

6. I have an extra pair of Supergem high heel feet. So I can try them once Agnetha gets here. It might be too late by then? If not, I'll be happy to give it a go.

Jay

7. Congrats to Jay and Lilystar! Can't wait to see your beautiful Agnethas!

Anneke -- I imagine the SG feet could fit, but I think Soom CW is definitely more creamy than the Souldoll WS I have seen. Then again, batches of resin aren't always consistent. I really hope Souldoll starts offering those high heel feet separately...there is a market for them! :)

8. Add me to the layaway waiting list :D

I'm SO excited! I ordered her 'fully equipped' thru Alice's Collections since they have the free shipping event and a 90 day layaway

:aheartbea

9. Doll Peddlar shows Agnetha's outfit for sale separately $ 99.99

10. Congrats Samiamew! I hope you keep us updated when you get her! :D

Lilystar--thanks for the news. A hundred bucks for that outfit?? Woof...that's a lot. Even in the doll economy that's a lot. But I guess if you're desperate for just the outfit that's the way to go.

11. Please excuse the double post but I just noticed that the Doll Peddler includes the necklace and rabbit with the outfit. Maybe that's why it's a hundred bucks instead of eighty.

12. Just checked the Souldoll website and they have updated their parts section....Agnetha head is now on sale!!!! I'm so excited!!! I love her head but the SD Zenith body is just a tad too big for me. This is perfect! I'm off to order her right now. Thought I'd share.:)

13. Oh wow that's awesome! I really love the Zenith body and have been looking for an opportunity to get one, but Agnetha's sculpt is so pretty that it would be just as nice having her head on a less expensive body ^^ Congrats on ordering her!

14. OH MY GOD! Her head is on sale! I think Ive never been so exited till Im into BJDs O_O! (Thanks for posting it chrissa5girl!!!)
      YEEEEEEEEES!:sumomo:
      Now I need to figure out what other body I can use with her head!
      Maybe Impldoll body? Its similar in height!
      I even would love to give her bigger body, smth close to 70cm hmmm...
      Need to find normal skin resin matches!

I have WS Souldoll here so I know its close to AOD, Luts etc creamy white...
      But no idea about NS, its darker then Elfdoll and Dollmore right?

15. I just ordered her head in NS with default face up :sumomo::sumomo::sumomo:

I think I just gonna try her out on the bodies I have here to get an idea about her size and resin color, I hope she matches my AOD NS P I have here, though Id like taller body for her. I think Impldoll is my next choice, they have the same size^^

16. I LOVE:aheartbea Soom Super Gem girls.
      And I do not like this particular mold at all:sweat.
      It seems like they wanted to make her look more alive, but something went wrong.
      Imho.

EDIT: Azrelita, you are right! I meant the Zenith girls, I really need to sleep more.
      Anyways, I own a WS Shiva G and a GS Shiva with 4 arms and I'm still not charmed by Agnetha.

17. Whisperia: Soom Super Gem girls? :?
      Are you sure youre in the right thread?
      This is about Souldoll ;)

18. Wow congrats Azraelita! IMPL doll makes some pretty nice bodies, I really love their long torsos! You'll have to let us know how it goes of course ;)

I'm still hoping to get Agnetha after sending off my other Souldoll. I'm going back and forth though with Souldoll's NS or WS. I have a few white skinned dolls, and while they are striking and lovely, I feel the white skin makes them look a bit more "dollish" :( After so many Super Gems in cream white I was hoping to start getting more dolls in NS or tan. The character I have in mind for Agnetha is supposed to be incredibly pale though, but I believe Souldoll's NS is very pale anyways. Does anyone have a NS Souldoll they might be able to compare a WS souldoll too?

I hope they would release a picture of Agnetha in NS >.< All their white skinned beauties make it difficult to imagine what she would look like in NS.

19. I had hard times deciding on the skin tone too:
      on the one side I love the look and the atmosphere Souldoll created with giving her white skin, but then I have Souldoll Iso here and I just didnt want her to be that pale.
      I agree with you Anneke that NS dolls look more human, I would go for WS only if I wanted to create fantasy charas like vampires, ghosts, demons, elves etc...
      So well now Im very curious how the NS will be in live!
      I heard SoD ships quickly so I expecting her in the end of month :)!

20. Oh! Congratulations! I'll be really curious to know which bodies, if any, will work well with her head. Please keep us posted!

Jay