1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zenith Girls Discussion

Nov 3, 2010

1. With the release of the new Zenith boys, in their profile there is a mentioning of "6 friends"... since only 4 are out I am hoping the remaining 2 will be Zenith ladies... :>

2. No problem. I'll try and get some pics taken when I can get away from my work today.

3. Would be great. Much appreciate. Thanks. :)

4. I've got a Souldoll Delmia head, but no body. I tried buying her an Angelsdoll body but the proportions were wrong, sadly. It was the 62cm body which has very broad shoulders.

I've not been having much luck finding a Zenith girl body second-hand. Does anyone have any suggestions as to alternative bodies? Or do you know whether Souldoll ever sells the bodies separately?

5. I belive they do, in fact, sell body parts. But from what I saw in their site, they only have in stock the soul-double (boy and female) and the soul-kid body (boy). But I could swear I saw a zenith body lurking somewhere *_* Maybe you could write to them and ask if it is or will be available as a buying option?

For an alternate body, I heard that some owner have taken Hewer's head (a zenith boy)to put it a soul-double body and that it fits perfectly. I'm not sure if it would work in this case, but we can always try. If not, I guess you would have to search for compagny to match the skin tone.

6. Why don't take a Super Gem's body if they are that close?

7. I will try asking them, goth_kuro. The Soul-double body may match, but I want a tall girl ;)

Elbenlady-Elanor, you may be right about the Super Gem body. I'm not sure what the resin match is like, though.

8. I think Soom NS is much darker (I own an Osu and many Soom dolls). But it might be much easier to match up the head or at least the face paint to the body color than reverse.

9. Mm. Speaking of measurements then.... what shoes do they wear?

On the website:
      [TABLE="width: 100%"]
      [TR]
      [TD]> Foot length : 8.3 cm
      > Foot width : 3 cm

[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

But even EID shoes aren't bigger than 8cm? >.>???

10. The heeled feet fit into a wider range of shoes than the flat feet. Heeled feet fit into EID girl heels, Model Doll girl heels,and Luts SDF boy heels. The flat feet fit into SDF boy flat shoes.

11. Ooh thank you! Heels it is! I like a lot of the EID shoes... so... uggh gonna be broke. XD

12. Please, kawaii_mon, don't forget to shoot your girls. ;)

13. I won't! I run my own business sorry, so I've been quite busy of late. I'll try and get some time to do it this weekend, as long as there's light. It was really dark today.

14. I thought 5 boys were released?

Though I'd love some ladies too :)

15. Ya Kagel vampire wasn't included in that story. So... two girls. :D *crossing my fingers* I am very excited.

16. * And by SG I meant Double. *headdesk* :doh

17. Thank you. :p