1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zenith Girls Discussion

Nov 3, 2010

1. Also, does anyone know why Souldoll might not be offering 4-arm Shiva in grey skin right now? It's not showing up as an option..

2. It says this at the bottom of the Shiva page:
      Notice (2011-08-08) -

We don't accept an order in a grey skin temporarily due to a bad weather.
      We hope you understand.

3. Someone also asked them when they will accept the grey skin order again, and they said most likely sometime next year.

4. Ah, okay, I didn't notice that before.

Hmm, okay.

Thanks!

5. My new Rossi Dancer arrived and I've been messin' with her :)

Think I'm loving the wild brunette look -- reminds me of Old Hollywood Glam

She has the default Dancer version face-up -- I thought I'd give her a last chance when they discontinued her ... No regrets! ^^

[​IMG]

6. samiamew - She's gorgeous!! I love her dreamy elegance, Souldoll's dolls are so soft and dreamlike. ;)

7. samiamew: She is gorgous!!! I love those dreamy eyes~ I often thought really, Souldoll's own photos, while fancy looking, never quite do their dolls justice.

8. She's so sultry, samiamew! Thanks for sharing her. :)

9. Oh how I regret not ordering Rossi. I should know that pretty much any Souldoll girl is going to be so ridiculously awesome when brought home.

She is so beautiful samiamew.

10. Thanks Starry City, navci, kawaii_mon, karleecakes :D

I was very pleasantly surprised when she arrived and I started playing with eyes & wigs -- I know a lot of people didn't care for the Dancer version default (it was the eyebrows ^^ ) but I think that's where she gets a lot of her 'sultriness' and Old Hollywood Glam from -- a totally different look and feel from my other girls

I kept coming back to her over the months but had other priorities -- but knew I had to 'do it' and buy her when Souldoll announced they were discontinuing -- definitely No Regrets :D

11. Just popping in here to share the good news :) Souldoll just posted all their bodies for sale a-la-carte! So now it's possible to get either Zenith body (General or Double Jointed) for any floating heads we may have.

Anyone else planning any Zenith girl purchases? I am still waiting for the gray skin to become available again before I order my Shiva :aheartbea

12. Thanks for the info post Anneke! I love that body, going to check price right now. I missed the Dollstown 18yr body and have two floating heads in need of bods.

13. [​IMG]
      So after all these times, I finally have my own Zenith girl! :D Meet Chaya!
      I ordered her blank originally but Souldoll accidentally gave her a faceup. .... it is very pretty. However just now what I needed so I have changed it since then.

But man these girls have tiny heads! I got her a wigcap in Lut's 8-9 size, and got her some 8-9 wigs. They are all too big! The wigcap is too big! .-. Has anyone have any luck with wigs that fit better?

14. Congrats Navci! Your girl is GORGEOUS! Is that a Shiva-G? Or a Chantal? They have such a different look depending on the faceup, it's incredible.

As for the wig size, I find my Zenith girl (Agnetha) fits standard MSD wigs (7/8") perfectly :) Hope this helps!

15. Thanks! She is a human Shiva and it is the Shiva default faceup. :>
      I tried 7-8 on her but it does not fit. D:

XD This thread need more discussion and photos! :D

16. Really?! Even the 7/8 doesnt fit? Is the 7/8 too big or too small? I got 7/8 Monique Gold wig ("Navajo" style) for my girl and it fit perfect--though very tight. Here's a picture of her in her wig--sorry it's a bit dark >.<

[​IMG]

17. Navci, your girl is so beautiful! I find Leira wears 7-8 MSD (eg. Leeke World) wigs as well, but I do have to really pull them on. But once there on her they stay on really well. 8-9 is always way too big.

And Anneke, I love your Agnatha! I have always loved her looks, and yours is really unique.

18. Hah! Maybe I'll need to try a few of the 7-8s I have and see if anything fits better.
      The 7-8 I tried on was too small. Maybe it wasn't stretchy enough or something? >.>

Anneke: I've always like that look of Agnatha where she is kinda... sad about everything. XD Lovely outfit too!

Oh and by the way I have created the Zenith girl Database.
      I feel that these girls are so underrated so I wanna spread the love~ Please add your girls! :D

19. Good idea about the database! :D I think they need more love too. Souldoll is just so PAINFULLY slow with everything. I've been waiting half a year for them to bring back grey skin resin so I can finally get my 4-arm Shiva ordered.

20. Database is a great idea, these girls don't get enough love.

I was actually wondering when Shiva was going to be offered in grey again, that's the only color I would consider her in. I think her blushing in the grey skin looks so luscious. She's been on my wishlist for a long time.