1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zenith Girls Discussion

Nov 3, 2010

1. Are there any hybrids forZenith girls? I'd love to see the possible combinations :)

2. I tried the Shiva head on a Withdoll Senior girl body on request once. I've also photographed a Zenith head on an old Delf girl body, but I can't find it right now. I posted it to one of the souldoll threads on DoA, I think. It looked a bit odd because the Delf neck is super thin. I don't have any actual hybrids, though.

3. Aw it's a shame that delf bodies won't work because they look really nice and I've heard that they're actually pretty posable. I think Shiva looks pretty good on the Senior WD body, do you know if their normal skins match? And how is the newest Zenith body compared to the SWD? Is the difference very obvious? Thanks for the information about them :)

4. I don't know what the Souldoll normal skin is like, so I can't answer anything to the resin match. I've heard it's okay, but I don't have personal experience. And yes, the difference is obvious, as Zeniths are 64cm and Withdolls are 58cm.

I don't have the new Zenith body as a whole anymore (I switched the torso), so I can't take proper comparisons but I found the Zenith/Delf photo I took before. Withdoll is about the same size as the Delf:
      [​IMG]
      This is the old Zenith double body with heels on vs. Delf girl with shoes (the heels are a little bit taller so the difference with flat feet isn't quite as huge).

Here's a headswap without wigs & with wigs. It isn't as bad looking as I remembered, considering that the Delf neck is too thin even for the Delf heads. The bobble-headedness is the biggest reason I let go of my Delf girl. But Luts has done something to the type3 neck, so it might be thicker now.

5. @Yenna That's quite the difference o-o I think the old Zenith body looks a lot better compared to the new one...she just looks too rigid :/
      I really appreciate the comparison and thanks for the reference photos and information again :abow:

6. Hi :) I've only tried my Zenith Girl head on a Mirodoll 60cm girl. The proportions look natural with the head. I don't have a full body photo but will take one in the next few days to share how it looks. I hope to try an Iplehouse YID body with a modified neck at some point.

Hi Yenna :) that's too bad about the wig. No one wants a horse hair look for their doll... well unless it's a horse of course, lol. Thanks for the heads up about the Zenith body and I am really leaning more towards Iplehouse yid modification. I will still see what I can do to reduce the Souldoll bust. Sigh.... It would be great if Souldoll would bring back the old body as an option :eusa_pray. Looking forward to seeing your photos :).

#606 PennyDes, Nov 17, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2016
    7. @PennyDes Thanks for the hybrid information! It's great that proportions are okay on mirodoll, their bodies are great for the price. I hope she'll work on a nyid body with a modded neck, good luck with your hybrid :)

8. I was also thinking about finding another body for my Isabel doll, because I also think the body is generally too big for my tase as i prefer bodies like old supiadoll and lillycat lune body. I think the zenith body is too huge and stiff, and the boobs are too much. The old version was better i think. So i guess I will try to see if I find a body a bit smaller.

Here is a picture of souldoll Isabel, I dont think I have shared her here before.
      [​IMG]Souldoll Isabel by bunnylungs, on Flickr

9. Sorry for doble post, but does some of you have any tips about a body that is pretty/ nicely shaped and a bit petite to fit her head?

10. Hi bunny lungs :) I've had good experience so far with a Mirodoll 60cm girl body (small bust). The body I used is second hand and tan skin but will be airbrushed to match eventually. The proportions are good for Souldoll Zenith Girl heads and Mirodoll does have normal skin that I have read is a good match to Souldoll NS. Mirodoll is not a good poser however. I am going to try my Zenith Girl head on Iplehouse NYID body sometime this winter. I will post how it turns out. In the meantime here is a link to my Swinte on a Mirodoll body. I apologize for having a link and not a photo but I am currently on my tablet which doesn't allow me to get the correct code from Flickr. https://flic.kr/p/NjfTgg

@Misoup You're welcome and thank you :) I hope modding the Iplehouse doll goes ok... it will be my first mod. I will post photos of how it turns out. Here is the photo of Swinte on the Mirodoll body... sorry it took me so long. I meant to post last week. I hope you don't mind a link... I am currently on my tablet which doesn't allow me to get the correct code from Flickr to put the photo into the post . https://flic.kr/p/NjfTgg

#610 PennyDes, Nov 24, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    11. I fiiinally have a photo of my Jina, Ye Rin. I just couldn't handle the horse-hair-alpaca wig, so I waited for a temporary fiber one. I now have my eye on an either alpaca or a mohair custom wig from an artist whose style and construction fits my requirements and I'll be contacting them soon about getting her her actual wig. Until then, she's sporting this fiber one I cut and styled to at least slightly resemble her actual hairsyle.

[​IMG]
      Poor girl also needs clothes, but I haven't done research into bodies yet, so I'm not sure how much clothing I should be making for her yet. She mostly wears pants and I know for a fact that if I make pants for the Zenith body, they won't fit any other possible bodies. Zeniths have ginormous thighs. But at least I got so far as to remove the copper manicure the hands had (it was chipped), and I can now re-do it in more neutral tones so that Iria can keep on borrowing her body until I get Ye Rin her own, lol.

12. Has anyone tried to place a supia doll Ariel head on either the soul kids N.L. Girl body, soul Vito girl body or the new double Zenith girl body? I would love to see what it looks like and which body do you think would look best with the head?

I've also had my eye on Iplehouse's Elvira and Lydia and I'm struggling to find out which one to buy as my first bjd

13. Hello, I've my eye on Lime but I want to hybrid as an andrognous boy. Anyone know how doll family resin matches? I'm looking at their 56cm boy boy, it's close to soul folks neck circumference and shoulder width

14. I have a Souldoll Swinte. Her head is indeed small. She takes a size 7/8 wig.

15. I have a Souldoll Swinte...and her feet are gigantic. I am having trouble finding shoes for her. Any one else running into a similar problem?

16. Only everyone who owns Zeniths. They only reliably wear Souldoll's own shoes and their selection is very small. Other shoes I've had for my girls are Dollmore model girl shoes (though I had to sand the heeled feet a bit to fit into one pair), and Lut's Senior Delf boy shoes. Other male shoes will likely fit as well, because the flat feet are the same size as on my older Dollshe Hound body, but they're often very wide-looking. Heeled (and otherwise feminine) shoes are much, much more difficult to find.

17. I figured that was going to be the case. I put her heeled feet on and I found some boots on eBay that fit her that way. What a pain in the butt!
      I wonder if Souldoll did that on purpose to increase sales of their items.

18. Jina looks lovely! The hairstyle is very becoming on her too. <3:)

19. My zenith girl is still without shoes and she is more than year at home!! So,I will buy them in the souldoll web.