1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zenith Girls Discussion

Nov 3, 2010

1. Souldoll posted up on the product Q&A that they don't expect to be able to cast grey skin for the first half of the year. I've tentatively marked my calendar for June then.

Considering grey resin became unavailable way back in AUGUST 2011 that means there's going to be like a two month window to order her before the bad weather kicks in again... Starting to feel like the weather is more like an excuse at this point than an actual reason. There's lots of companies in Korea afterall, and Souldoll is the only one I know of that can't cast a specific resin color due to the weather currently...

But better to wait than to rush and get a shoddy product. As painful as it is! :(

2. It is true! Maybe they are having equipment issues.
      Shortly before they sent my girl out, they had to delay it because they found bubbles in her leg .-.
      I am very grateful for them to have caught it rather than discovering that for myself, but that leads me to believe that perhaps they might be having equipment issues.

I do hope they fix it soon since they do make gorgeous everything.

3. Thought I would share a picture of Leira back in her bunny form. I've been having some bonding issues with her lately, but I think she's won me over again. Out of all my dolls she is the hardest to find a wig that looks right on her!

[​IMG]

4. Oh I am so jealous you have the full set. I am thankful I finally got my girl after two years of searching, but I would love to have the bunny parts, especially for Easter! Thank you for sharing her, I am always happy to see that gorgeous face. That wig looks great with the ears (love her fullset wig too though). I love this doll so much I wouldn't mind a whole warren of Lerias!

5. That wig is perfect on her! And it's great to see her in bunny form :) I agree that Leira is such an incredible find in the community. It's like no one noticed her when she first came out. I remember thinking I could get her because I loved the new single-jointed body, but I passed on her at the last minute because I was trying to get my Cuprit Black Frost at the time. I don't regret getting my Cuprit one bit of course but I do regret not making the Leira purchase! She's the best bunny-girl I've ever come across.

I finally got my Shiva in gray skin with 4-arms with the default faceup and body blushing, which was a relief! Souldoll is taking SO long to get their gray skin in production again I was starting to lose hope.

6. Gorgeous Leira, karleecakes!

Congrats on getting your Shiva, Anneke!

7. Thanks guys! I'm really glad you all like her.

I'm so excited to hear that grey Shiva is available again. I really hope to get one someday. I hope you post lots of pictures once she arrives Anneke!

8. hey guys, I didn't really understand about which wig fits soulzenith or not, can someone help me please?

9. My girl is wearing a 7/8 from leeke world. Anything bigger just falls right off. Hope this helps.

10. strange, i tried to put a 7/8 leeke's wig on delmia's head and i couldn't, looks small :(
      if i buy an silicone cap, would it help? because it keep falling from her head =(

11. I actually don't have any wig caps so I'm not sure. I would think it would just make it look even smaller?

My guess is that 8/9 will have to be the way to go, that with a wig cap might just be perfect.

My Leira has a tiny head for an SD, so she must have been made a slightly different proportion.

12. oh, i see... thank you dear =)

13. [​IMG]

My girl Morianna says hi! She is another Souldoll Agnetha in WS. I just got her 2 days ago. I love this pose, hehe.

14. As for wigs, I find anything around 8" is good. 7-8 is a tad on the small side sometimes, but if it's stretchy it most likely will fit. 9-10 just falls right off her head. :( The wig my girl has on now is a smaller 8-9, and it is a little loose. I am hoping a wig cap will fix the issue. If you are planning to get a mohair/fur wig, they are usually more stretchy, so 7-8 will do.

15. Morianna is beautiful! I love her pose too XD Congrats on your Agnetha! She is my favorite Souldoll sculpt of all time :)

16. [​IMG]My Agnetha "Adeline" and I weren't getting along, so I did a photo shoot to sell her. I loved the way she photographed so much that I changed my mind and now she is a favorite here!
      Her face up is by Jay, and the wig is a Jpop size 7-8.:aheartbea

17. She looks really beautiful. I've found the same thing with my Souldoll girl, if I start feeling not so great about her I just snap a few pictures and remember why I fell for her in the first place! Zeniths are very photogenic.

18. Ooooh Lace Princess, she is gorgeous! I really love Agnetha's pouty lips, she really is a dream doll! Souldoll always gives such unique and interesting features to their sculpts, there are no two alike!

19. Karleecakes and Anneke thank you both for your complements. I agree with both of you. Many other doll companies girls look like a bunch of sisters or the same sculpt with small changes. The Souldoll girls are all unique. In fact even though my three (Madalyn, Leria and Agnetha) are all Zeniths they look like they could be from different companies except for their bodies. I just wish their guys were a little more masculine and mature. The only ones I have liked were Amon and Kyle but they were too small being Double size :(

20. She is very lovely, which body does she have? I like the new General type for this size.