1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zenith Girls Discussion

Nov 3, 2010

1. derilan85 ~ Thank you! She is on the double jointed body, but my other two girls have the general type. I agree the general is a prettier body especially the knees!
      Here is another pic showing more of her body~
      [​IMG]

2. Hehe it's my favourite too! Agnetha is/was one of my Grail dolls xD So happy she is now home with me! She is ridiculously photogenic!

[​IMG]

How could I not love that face?

3. Miyana! Your girl is beautiful. I love the dramatic makeup, so different from mine. Those lips are beautifully done.

4. I really love the versatility of this sculpt! No matter what faceup she gets, the camera loves her! Your girl is gorgeous too.^^

5. Oh wow!!! Such beautiful girls!!!! I have been wanting a Zenith for a while :'(
      Maybe the new pirate girl will be the one...hmmmmm...

6. This is the first I have heard of a new Zenith girl. Just checked out the teaser picture. That really is a tease. No clue what she will look like!

7. I hope she has a unique and exciting face, I love Souldoll's sculpts for having such interesting human looks. My Shiva and my Agnetha need a third Zenith girl to keep them company. Oh wait, what am I saying? I have no room for big dolls X_X And my 4-doll maximum for the year has already been reached. ARG.

8. Thought I would share some older Leira spam. Loving all the pictures lately! And I cannot wait to see the new pirate girl. If anyone has any pictures of Rossi I would love to see her. I sorta wish I had gotten her while she was available.

[​IMG]

9. I love Leira! I wish I had been collecting when she was released :'(. A real teaser photo of the girl is up now! I'm intrigued...

10. OH WOW!! She's a tan beauty! O.O So many lovely tan dolls coming out... I am going to be destroyed by them haha!

11. Ooh the new tan girl look quite gorgeous from the teaser! Can't wait to see her full photos.

[​IMG]
      I wish it would be easier to find things that fit her! This pair of glasses is for mini size and the size is just right for her... but the frame itself is a bit on the small side. >.>

12. I think Karin has a really pretty mature and adult face, aye?! <3 How long will it take until they release those
      pirates??

13. Her pics and some prices are up!!! I think I must have! In one pic she really reminds me of the girl on Pirates of The Caribbean! Lol
      Navci- your girl is gorgeous! So natural <3

14. Free gift clothes, free tan skin during the event! And 90 day layaway!!!!! I'm sooooo happy!!!!! *happy dance*

15. Me too! ^-^ She is what I was searching for! <3 I'll have to buy her! :truffle

16. Oh my gosh the new Zenith girl Karin is adorable. I have already committed to other doll layaways so I'll have to miss out but I would love to see what others do with her.

I will have to get my Glaive and Madalyn out for a photoshoot to join in with the gorgeous spam here.

17. Wow, I LOVE her !!! She looks just like my idea of Lara Croft (used to be Iplehouse Jessica, until I handled an EID in person, lol...)

I might have to get her...free tanned skin? Can't pass that up!

18. Well I just bought her. I guess I'm headed over to the Souldoll waiting room. Ugh, I have to learn some self control one of these days :sweat

19. Karin has a sorta Iple vibe to her... Eva, maybe? She is very nice looking and that tan skin is just gorgeous!
      Congrats Anneke! :>