1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zii - Discussion! Suddenly discontinued!

Oct 13, 2007

1. If Zii was a girl...SHE WOULD BE MINE!!!

2. Y'know, I like Ahee the more I look at her. She's got a very nice sort of face... **Debates with self**

3. Souldoll's new sculpts are really gorgeous, a feast for the eyes. Am I the only one to think Zii looks like Volks Madoka (Madoka makes pretty boys too)? ^^

4. I really like the look of Zii - does anyone know what size wigs the Souldolls take?

5. I just ordered AHee. I don't buy boy dolls...yet but Zii is awesome. I like Ahees "pleased as punch"look!:love

6. Share arrival pictures with me when you get her, please! <3 I wanna see some owner pics. <3

7. I would love Ahee's number 1 outfit and wig, it's so cute! What a shame the clothes aren't for sale.

I do rather like her cutesy face.

8. To the best of my knowledge, Souldolls usually take size 8"-9" wigs. 9-10, like Lutz, is too big. 7-8 can work for the girls, but I don't know about the boys.

9. I love the outfit too!!Wish it were for sale!!! :aheartbea

10. ARRGHHH... really feelin' dizzy:? ... this last quarter of the year is really a tough competition! dolls poppin' evrywhere! i havent finalized my decision on my second doll and now he apears! waah :? real headache!

11. Agh! I'm having the same problem. Thank God they're not limiteds :D

12. OMG I must have Zii!!!!! gah!!!! I guess i'll start saving hehe wow he has stolen my heart!!!:D :D

13. look closely... Zii looks like Toshiya from Dir en grey :D

Zii doesn't really fit any of the characters i have in mind... but he's still in wishlist along with Soo-hyun:sweat . it's the height, I think;)

14. Yay! Zii has now found his spot at the head of my wishlist! Hopefully I'll have the money for him in december. *does the w00t dance* I can't wait to see owner pics!

15. Wow! I love them both!

16. I already have a Minimee Toshiya on the way, so that's not a character I want twice.

Yes I found a good enough excuse for me to buy him as well XD
      I need a second 60cm body LOL...so I WILL be ordering him sometime soon <33

17. I was never usually fond of Souldoll sculpts, but Zii got me as well. Haha. Luckily for me, he doesn't suit any of the characters I'm 'itching' to get done.

I'm starting to like the Souldoll Double body though, even though the double-joints aren't completely aesthetically pleasing to me... anyone already owning a Double mind expressing their opinion on it?

18. I don't have a male Souldoll Double body to review yet, although my Osu is shipping from Dolls and Friends on Monday, but I do have Hye and Miribyeol. Those two bodies have pretty much the same strengths and weaknesses, so I would hazard a guess that the male body is similar. The body has a wide range of motion, and is quite flexible. However, it doesn't like to hold a pose. My Hye is always curling up in a fetal position :roll: . I'm positive that that could be remedied with sueding, which I just haven't gotten around to yet. I do also wish that the head and torso joint had better mobility, but those aren't big complaints. I don't mind the look of the joints at all, but my dolls tend to be pretty heavily clothed. Not sure that Hye really has the knees to pull of a miniskirt. The hands and feet are quite lovely on both Hye and Miribyeol as well.

Overall, the (female) Double body is very aesthetically pleasing, with a much more realistic look and feel to it that many other dolls that I've handled, and can almost certainly be exceptional at posing with some small modifications. Fresh out of the box can be frustrating, though.

I hope that helps. I can review the male body as soon as Osu arrives.

19. he does look alot like jaejoong XD but now that i look at it he reminds me alot of yehsung from super junior (it might be his lip and hair)

20. wow he is cute and he have some sort of attitude which is what I like the most of him! ^_^*