1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zii - Discussion! Suddenly discontinued!

Oct 13, 2007

1. Oh Zii is fabulous!!!!! Dagabit, I think I have to have him!!!!

2. So has anyone ordered Zii yet?

I wish I didn't have to wait until December to even think about ordering him. *sob*

3. hehe i feel your pain i have to wait to december too -_- but yes had anyone ordered this beautiful boy!!

4. I might order him this month, if I don't find a suitable girlbody first for my MNM ^_^

Sabriell

5. I just love Ahee, she's so sweet. But then I love most of the souldolls. The want list keeps growing!

6. I have to get him, but I gotta wait until late November or December, will make a great Christmas gift to me that is;)

7. yeah he'll be a very early christmas gift for myself XD
      I hope to order him this or next week =^w^=

8. STOP COMING OUT WITH DOLLS THAT WOULD BE PERFECT J-ROCKERS. D: I was only going to get two, but Zii tempted me into getting a J-rocker boy.

I was considering Osu, but Zii suits my tastes more. ^_^ Such a shame that all dolly-buying ventures have been pushed back, due to plans to save for a trip to Japan this summer. :)

9. Man. Zii is pure love *_* Noooooooo... *paws at wallet*

10. Oh my - Zii is perfect!

I've been looking for a doll to fit, well, a drawing of mine. Yep - just a drawing. And he is perfect! And the double jointed mobility is such a bonus too - I am very happy n____n

Although, I would like to have his right eye modded shut and mouth opened a teensy bit, hmm.

But here he is :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

11. Zii is loooovely *_*

12. ahhh!!!! I thought he looked alot like JaeJoong aswell!! he is gorgeous!! he is the love child of JaeJong, Yehsung and Heechul ahahaha! I thought he looked abit like heechul don't ask me where that came from!! I think I might be lacking sleep right now

but yeah I have decided I must get him! he has blown me away:D

13. I'm ordering my Zii today. He's so beautiful <3

14. ahh congrats cant wait to see him!!!!! your so lucky ^^

haha in some angles he looks like heechul lol i can see it haha love child XD

15. Yay! Take lots of pics when he gets here! Spam, spam, spam! What kind of face-up did you order, if you ordered one at all?

16. Yup if I have enough money on my bankaccount I'll order my Zii today as well~!! :aheartbea
      Ieee can't wait till 5pm when I'm at home! Ah just...4 more ours to go~!!

Sabriell

17. YAY I´ve just ordered and paid for my Zii~!!!
      I can't wait to have him here, and he'll be shipped after 1 week because of their "free and fast shipping" event! <333

Now I can finally see his sexy look in person X3

Sabriell

18. Gahhh congrats Sabriell!! what do you plan on naming him?? are you going to do the face-up yourself??? please post pics!!:) :)

19. I think I'll call him YeSung, somehow the name just keeps getting stuck in my head >_<[damn SuJu's cool movie XD]
      And yes I'll do his faceup myself ^_^

I'll try and make him look as sexy as possible~!! :aheartbea

20. haha yesung is such a cute name zii reminds me of him ( I'm naming mine Inhwan after the little junsu kid he's so cute. darn these kpop boy bands XD). haha there movies are awesome XD I cant wait to see him ^^