1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zii - Discussion! Suddenly discontinued!

Oct 13, 2007

1. Zii has arrived this afternoon~!!!!
      Problem is...Toshi has already stolen his body ^_^;;
      I hope to give him a faceup tomorrow and see what I can do with him...if Toshi wants to give Zii his body back....>_>!

Sabriell

2. Does that mean that the Souldoll body matches the Minimee?

3. ooh thats so cool please post pics when u can ^^
      ps. love your icon XD

4. oh Sabriell!! please post pictures of Zii! when you do! I am dying to see people's Zii's! he make the perfect jrocker/korean boy haha.. and he shipped pretty quickly? so I am impressed...

p.s You're Die/Toshiya/Aoi minimee's are too amazing! I was showing my friend last night and he was in awe! they are gorgeous.. I definately love Dim minimee's! After seeing yours I am sold I will definately be saving for Miyavi and Heechul.. yay! :D

5. Not really, I have posted a picture in the Minimee comparison thread ^_^

Check!! Posted them in the gallery~!

yup yup, is done ^_^
      Aww thank you, I'm totally in love with them and their realism <3

Here is my YeSung with faceup~! ^_~*
      I hope you like him, cause this boy is SMOKING HOT!!

[​IMG]

More can be found HERE

Sabriell

6. ahhhh he is too beautiful!! must not look at zii! otherwise he will make me get him instead of my Sa saint.. haha:sweat

and I am an idiot what does "heart/no heart" thing mean? I have no idea what it is if someone could explain that to me that would be awesome!

And I didn't realise shipping is free and fast at the moment! :doh
      And now he is sold out :(

7. When they released Hye [the girl] you could choose if you wanted a heartbeat or not, this is a small uhm...thing [lol] that has a sensor, because of the sensor you can hear a small heartbeat when you hold the doll close.

8. I asked Souldoll about Zii on the Q&A and it seems he'll no longer be available. ;_;

It's disappointing, since they said that he wasn't going to be limited.

9. X3 well that's GOOD~!!! Share the Zii love <33

o_Ô...that's...weird...why would they suddenly make him limited?

10. :...( No more Zii?

I hope that they'll still be distributing a few to Dolls and Friends, since I put $260 down on layaway/preorder for him yesterday. But I haven't gotten my non-computerized layaway confirmation yet, so who knows. I guess if I can't get him that way, I'll be posting a WTB in the Marketplace, as I have accepted his mold as a character in my novel, and now no other will do. And he's supposed to be my incoming 43cm Narin's older brother, too :doh

Maybe they are having some trouble with either molding or the head sculptor wanting it to be limited? Very mysterious and sad.

If I'd have known he was going to be limited in the first place, I would have ordered him last week instead of my Narin.

Oh well, doll troubles aren't the end of the world :roll:

11. I have posted the question "why he's suddenly limited??" on the Souldoll Q&A board, lets see what they say ^_^

Sabriell

12. nooooo you got to be kidding me!!! nooooooooooooooooo there has to be a misunderstanding!!!!'ll be very upset if they wont sell him anymore -_-:...( :...( :...(

13. Yeah I hope they'll answer my question tomorrow.
      I really want to know the reason why o_Ô

Ah not to make everyone feel like crap because they can't order one [>_< sorry guys]
      But I blushed YeSung's hands yesterday and gave him a manicure.
      I hope you like it, his hands are so beautiful, with those long nails and slim fingers <3

[​IMG]

Sabriell

14. I don't know why they would make Zii limited. He seems to be quite popular. I'm sure Zii would be their next hit doll!

15. He really is stunning. And of course, there's the whole, "This is not limited edition" thing right on the order page:roll:

I'm hoping for some kind of misunderstanding or mistranslation.

16. SoulDoll just replied to Sabriell. ;0;

Sorry for posting this when I'm not you >_<

"Hello?

We are happy to hear that.Your Zii is great!
      Actually, Zii was not limited doll but due to circumstances beyond our control, this doll is no longer available.
      We regret to have to do this.
      We wish you would understnad.
      Contact us if you have any question."

:atremblin

I don't want to be rude, but... what circumstances..??!!

17. The link to his page doesn't work anymore. :(

I can't believe the day I discover him, he's discontinued.

18. I also asked why this was happening when he wasn't supposed to be limited and this is the response I received:

They've removed him from the site too -_- I guess that's that.

19. I checked the page... he really is erased. :( This is very tragic.

I wonder what it was that was beyond their control. It's not like they copied another mold, is it?

*sighs* I'm going to stalk the marketplace. But I doubt anyone would sell their Zii, since he's become out of stock basically days after his release. How many people would have a Zii in such few days? ;0; (Besides there's only one person here that I know of that has a Zii!)

20. Just heard the news before checking this thread, via Kathy at Dolls and Friends. Apparently she won't be getting any in, either.

Now I have to figure out a new mold for my 43cm Narin's big brother :doh

I really strongly suspect that there won't be any up for grabs on the Marketplace. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic.