1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soulkid Discussion and Poll

Sep 27, 2006

?
  1. Tiffee

2. Griffi

3. Miryu

4. Katie

5. Snyder

6. Sweeney

7. Harang

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. That's interesting cuz souldoll forgot to seal my harang's faceup too...he has a little scratch now (tho I don't mind - it gives him character)

Oh, and I love my Harang boy but I think that he makes a better boy than a girl...if you're getting a girl I would go with Tiffie, Katie or Miryu (just my preferences, of course).

2. I am currently mooning over a Harang boy.

3. i truly love griffi's face, and i think that snyder would be the perfect mold to dye african american.. the features are jus perfect

4. You are right, synder has those features. I love her broad nose and full lips. I do love griffi too, she is very adorable. For some reason she reminds me of a 1960's Gogo girl.

5. Wow, I wish Souldoll hadn't sealed Lulu's default face; it took me forever to get it off! And she had a lot of pink around her eyes.

Weaker, I feel the Snyder love!!:fangirl: I think she's absolutely adorable, and if I were going to get another Soulkid, she would be it.

6. Thank you! :love

7. The problem for me at this juncture is I want all of them (sob). So far, I really want, a Harang boy, a Sweeney girl, and a modded Katie that a friend of mine may want to sell. Oh, and a Tiffee girl. Thats all really. Sigh.

8. So, in case any of you are on the edge of your seats, ha ha I've decided (well ok I saw them in the Market place and simply had to buy them) on a second hand boy Harang (full set with cute outfit and green wig) and a Sweeney girl. Thanks for all your help, I still think I want Tiffee too. Oh and maybe Snyder. Really that's it. I mean it.

9. congrats! I'm sure you'll love them. :) The two of them will go really well together, too.

10. My Sweeney girl came today! I adopted her from Ethereal_Shimmer, and she is gorgeous and perfect! She's a great playdoll, I love how sturdy she is and her face is just lovely. I'm so happy, now I have to name her and think about her new face-up! I don't love all the oranges Souldoll used on her, I see her as more pink. Thank you all for your help, I'm still paying off my Harang boy!

11. Tiffee, Katie and Miryu are so far my favorites and my only three. Next comes Ahee and Linn Girl after which will come Agga.

12. I know this thread is really old, but it would be interesting to see other peoples favourites now that there are some more new SoulKids.

My favourites are definitely Miryu and Xell/Linn. I'd love to buy a Xell but I'm kind of hoping that Souldoll will make a double jointed body to the SoulKid boys too.

My crew desperatly need some more men/boys :lol:

13. I really love Linn and Apple, and I have a soft spot for Ahee too :)

I have a Soulkid Snyder myself, and as much as I adore Souldoll Hye, I want to stick with MSDs so if I ever have enough money I think I might go for an Apple!

14. Yewon is really beautiful but Apple just has something about her. She's on my list to buy. I'm getting a Bobobie Sprite first though. But I have already planned hair and eyes for my Apple. (and ordered the eyes already since I was getting something from Soom anyway *_*)

There's something about the shape of the eyes on all the Soul dolls that I really like.

Dustbunnie

15. have you ever seen a " min ji" with another face up ...?

16. well so much love for tiffee....but always the girl!

I think I am the only one with a tiffee boy!

I love his grumpy little face!
      [​IMG]

17. I am getting a Tiffee boy on Monday from a friend. He is working on the face-up right now. I will post pictures when I get them!

18. For me there is only one Soulkid on my 'want' list and that is Yewon. :)

19. I voted for miryu :) I like her becous of her sad and melancholic face, she's the perfect sister for my Hye who's also a tad sad looking ( altho I'm used to it so I dont think she's very sad... trough my eyes she even smiles a bit XD but my opinion is biased)

20. I debated about the same Soulkids as well. I finally decided on Apple and I do love her. I love all the Soulkids and would love to add more to my group, but for now, Apple (who is named Elisabeth) is my favorite.